[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WESTERNIZATION IS THE REASON ISIS WAS FORMED, MUSLIMS DINDU NUFFIN

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Religion of Peace1.jpg (110KB, 900x447px) Image search: [Google]
Religion of Peace1.jpg
110KB, 900x447px
http://positive-lesbian-vibes.tumblr.com/post/161120698792/muslims-dont-deserve-to-be-supported-after-all
>Not to mention homophobia is no where near an Islam-exclusive phenomenon. You can preach as much as you want about how horribly Muslim-countries treat their LGBT+ citizens (which I’m not denying, by the way) but who imposed those morals on them? Why? The answer is not “Islam,” the answer is westernization. Virtually every non-Western country had social allowances for gay/bi/trans/etc. people before white colonizers came in and imposed their morals on them.
So much bullshit in a single paragraph I don't even know where to begin, can someone help me slap some logic into this bitch? Yes, I am this frustrated because this entire stupid post has so much wrong in it, it's making me want to punch something.
Also how many people hold this ridiculous belief?
>>
>>127391749
I have to bump this. Why does /pol/ makes me so angry everytime I comeback and check. I swear.
>>
>>127392582
Because this is our venting spot, no one else will listen as the world around us crumbles.
>>
also I'm still mad but I don't think bumping your own thread works on this board.
>>
>>127393421
oh it does nevermind
yes I'm aware of how sad I look right now
>>
*white mans burden intesifies*
>>
File: 1488810143574.jpg (70KB, 622x621px) Image search: [Google]
1488810143574.jpg
70KB, 622x621px
>>127391749
Why do you read that site? Pretty sure it shortens your life and/or causes cancer.
>>
>>127391749
ISIS formed because liberals from USA and EU pushed their values onto everyone, financed and trained future terrorists in order to destroy countries that didn't bow down to them or weren't giving money to them.
>>
>>127391749
westernization was a mistake for west, dude. we werent prepared for this czechnolgy.
>>
>>127391749
If westernization is bad, why do we allow people to immigrate here and become westernized? In fact, due to our history of being "colonizers" and continuing to be "colonizers" to this day why don't we go full isolationist? You should learn how to use a leftists own logic against him, it's much more fun than simply getting triggered.
>>
>>127395058
you'd think they wouldn't want to live with these people kek
>>
>>127394531
Because I'm a glutton for punishment and I hate myself
>>
>>127395058
If you look closely you can see that there are both right-wing and left-wing moral crusaders in America who have this arrogance that they are absolutely right and must spread their ideology through the globe. Both of these ideologies are inherited from the Puritan colonists who were forced to leave Europe not because of their religion, but because of their fanaticism. On the other end are the capitalists, those who came to America seeking profit. They're much more pragmatic, and are willing to use the moral crusaders as useful idiots for their agenda.
>>
>>127395859
america, dumping ground for the intellectually deficient since 1492
>>
>>127396072
We are still the biggest powerhouse, at least. Although I'd rather just have us all get along, its unrealistic though.
>>
>>127391749
The final redpill is when yo realize ISIS are our fight against modernism
>>
>>127397905
wow im high. I mean our allies in the fight against modernism
>>
>>127395859
Oh no, there's definitely more than just liberals who pushed their agenda and used them as useful idiots, warmongers and big capital among the first. But at least they a little less hypocritical and insufferable faggots who hellbent to destroy everything they don't like right here and now and they cry about it.
>>
>>127397971

this
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.