[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do liberals consider abortion ethical, while considering

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: simonandlewis.png (472KB, 620x392px) Image search: [Google]
simonandlewis.png
472KB, 620x392px
Why do liberals consider abortion ethical, while considering eugenics/designer babies unethical?
>>
>>127389916
you already said this. try getting one pregnant they don't think abortion is ethical from that second onwards.
>>
>>127389916
Eugenics doesn't solve the health problems a baby or mother can have that might make an abortion necessary.

Designer babies is just autism applied to offspring. Never encourage autism.
>>
>>127389916

Wasn't Lewis the Only Yog to vote leave?
>>
>>127389916
by liberals you mostly mean gommies and they know they can't compete with superior humans and are busy denying that no superior humans exist or can exist
too bad for them genetic engineering is going to get rid of shit genes whether they like it or not
>>
>>127390398
Did he?
>>
>>127390398
Proofs
>>
>>127389916
>Doctor, I want my son to be IQ150+, aryan white with aryan features so hard it'd make hitler blush of much of an ubermensch he is!
Jee I wonder why the weakling ideology is against this?
>>
>>127390398
Simon strongly hated furries, he's not quite the left-winger people think.
>>
They don't though it was stated the biggest buyers of designer babies were Liberals.
>>
>>127390398
He seemed like a bit of a dick when ever I was younger and watched them, so it seems possible that he would've voted leave.
>>
>>127390500

It was on Tri-force a while back. (Or Hearts of Iron 4) I think him and Pyrion were the only two to vote Leave, the rest voted Remain (Who would have guessed)
>>
>>127389916
I'm pretty sure they want both
>>
>>127389916
they don't, you retard. they think it's fucking MORAL. they hold signs like "free abortions on demand now"

which is ridiculous, i'm for abortion for the first four months, it's not fuckin moral but, it's ETHICAL.

i don't give a fuck what you sheep niggers on pol think, you can't let someone keep someone else on life support without consent.
>>
>>127390763
I feel like liberals view abortion only from the female's perspective, so stuff like euginics is never entered into the equation
>>
>>127390763
i certainly do
there's no inherent good in human suffering
people that fetishize misery disgust me
>>
Designer babies is a tricky issue. I mean is there a perfectly safe way to do it without a long series of terrifyingly unethical experiments on creating a ton of horrifying mutants before we perfect it?
>>
>>127389916
I was pretty sure it was the conservatives who hated designer babies because
>we shouldn't be playing god
Or something like that.

At least among my friends (most of whom are socially liberal) nobody minds designer babies.

And to be honest, once we get the technology to safely genetically modify babies to be smarter, prettier and healthier, not doing so should be banned, just like drinking while pregnant should be. Either act in the best interest of the baby, or remove it before it becomes sentient.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.