[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/balkan/ thread cont. - comfy edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: balkan_go.jpg (2MB, 1009x1252px) Image search: [Google]
balkan_go.jpg
2MB, 1009x1252px
Previous 2 threads:
>>127357889
>>127369408

Gather here brothers, keep it comfy just like it was.
>>
Or how about you fuck off back to /int/
>>
>>127387204
The burgers were ok and contributed to the conversation. The threads were filled with political subjects, don't make a bad reputation for your countrymen.
>>
it's too late now m8, 03:40 here. probably everyone went to sleep at this point.
>>
i'm a half serbian half american girl
everyone in america is fucking ignorant about every country in the balkans
>am serbian
>people assume i am good at ice skating
>serbia is not siberia
>>
>>127389187
>literary austrian kangaroos tier situations
>>
File: triggered.jpg (16KB, 320x371px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.jpg
16KB, 320x371px
idk what that means and idk how to reply bc i dont know how 4chan works
>>
>>127389187
mother or father serbian?
>>
>>127389877
just click on post number if you want to reference it
>>
father from serbia, mother a good ol southern american gal
>>
>>127390549
You should get back to Serbia when shit hits the fan in the good ol US of A
>>
>>127390549
>southern american
white or not? i know you have a plenty of blacks and mexicans there
>>
by southern american i meant southern US, white as hell, my mom is a german descended ginger
>>
>>127392094
nice, can i come over? i need those papers to stay there :^)
>>
Why the fuck is there so much Ex-Jugo and Latino/Latina mix.

I've met 10 individuals that are this mix what the absolute fuck.

Including me.
>>
>>127392525
because latinas are hot?
>>
File: dont build.png (354KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
dont build.png
354KB, 600x583px
>>127392609
reeeee stop making confused children
>>
>>127392687
yeah it must be weird af to be born as a mix of two entirely distinct ethnicities from two distant parts of the world. i mean you can't classify yourself in the either of the groups, since you're half-half. man, that sounds not so right...
>>
/brit/, this and all the other generals need to stay on /int/. That place is nothing but lame generals.
>>
>>127393156
I'm dating a Mexican girl and I often think about how our kid could potentially be an unhappy misfit.
>>
File: uh.jpg (74KB, 655x603px) Image search: [Google]
uh.jpg
74KB, 655x603px
>>127393156
stop telling me the TRUTH
reeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>127393743
well at least you got the best from the both, right? :^)
>>
File: eye.jpg (43KB, 478x471px) Image search: [Google]
eye.jpg
43KB, 478x471px
>>127394400
I don't know my whole family is fucked.

My siblings are a mix of white skinned and blue eyes, white skin and brown eyes than me darker skin with hazel eyes.
>>
>>127394586
but your siblings are purebred croatian (or mexican from the other side), right? or they are also mixed?
>>
>>127394802
They are also mixed, sister got black hair and blue eyes and straight up PALE skin.

Other sister has like Portuguese skin whitish with brown eyes.

I'm darker than my mother and have hazel eyes.
>>
>>127395216
well i suppose it's just a genetic roulette. some got more croatian, some more mexican dominant genes or both equal, apparently
>>
>>127395624
Yep looks quite odd.
>>
>>127394802
any partially white person who is noticeably another ethnicity even slightly always chooses to identify as the minority.
and always wants to choose the ethnic sounding last name if they can
Its bad to be white nowadays
>>
File: ME.jpg (310KB, 1188x905px) Image search: [Google]
ME.jpg
310KB, 1188x905px
Am I /balkan/ enough?
>>
>>127397262
So they put the Balkans under South Europe? Well, damn.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.