[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Support Pro White Nonprofits

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1486292366714.jpg (41KB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1486292366714.jpg
41KB, 480x320px
The New Century Foundation (Jared Taylor)
https://www.amren.com/

the National Policy Institute (Richard Spencer)
www.npiamerica.org/

the Charles Martel Society
www.toqonline.com/about/

the VDare Foundation
www.vdare.com

DONATE and SPREAD
>>
>>127386051
Richard Spencker is gay, but the others seem alright
>>
>>127386051
Bump
>>
>>127386241
Well support them. Give the best one $5 monthly.
It will make a difference.
>>
Richard Spencer needs to be less retarded, though.
>>
>>127386499
What about Jared Taylor?
>>
>>127386587
he's fine. More intelligent than Spencer and knows how to debate.
>>
>>127386587
I love Jared Taylor. Spencer is kind of a fag though.
>>
Bump for actual change. If the public actually knew the data about white genocide, they would want a group lobbying for their race.

Every other ethnicity lobbies for their race. Support those that lobby for whites, especially in the venomous political climate we are in.
>>
>>127386917
Just a quick question though, how DOES donating actually help stop white genocide?
>>
>>127387141
donate time not money
>>
>>127387141
A lot of leftist nonprofits use their money to pay young people to run events that raise awareness for their cause. It gets publicized and people learn the message that they are saying, and tell others.

The more people that know, the more people are going to think that maybe more white people should have kids. Then they might reexamine certain ideologies, like feminism, that are directly lowering white birthrates.

It is a soft solution. And it could work. There are plenty of normies that can be converted if the conversation about race was (((allowed))) to happen.
>>
>>127387337
You donate money, and if the nonprofit is worth a damn, they donate time, or hire people that do.
And if they're not donating their time, email them and ask wtf they are doing with your money.
>>
>>127386462
I actually bought VDARE magazine and a couple extra physical copies, love those guys for what they do on immigration.
>>
File: 795px-Vanguard_at_Faslane_02.jpg (79KB, 795x600px) Image search: [Google]
795px-Vanguard_at_Faslane_02.jpg
79KB, 795x600px
>>127387714
all nonprofits are shit.

your time is worth fifteen times what you could donate.

donating money is lazy virtue signaling woman-tier behaviour.
>>
>>127388955
Ok jew. Why not do both instead of framing this as an either or statement?
>>
>>127389256
>calls everyone Jew

are you stupid or just 13?
>>
>>127389256
and yes both is fine, but time > money if you want any impact.

put your ass on the line if you ARENT A FUCKING PUSSY BITCH
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.