[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

White Nationalism =/= White Supremacy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: 1486330392870.png (418KB, 726x748px) Image search: [Google]
1486330392870.png
418KB, 726x748px
THIS is the angle we should go with to get support for the white race. To defend it from defamation, to defend it from being removed as the ethnic majority of many countries.

Support Pro White Non Profits. We need a lobbying arm.
>>
So you're telling me you that's not what the Republican Party already is.
Even black Republicans are white supremacists.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (32KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
32KB, 620x400px
This picture is hilarious and never fails to crack me up.
Her eyes tell a completely different story to her "smile"
>>
I'm glad that woman isn't having kids. If our movement were to ever succeed, we wouldn't need to sterilize these morons because they're already performing self-eugenics for us
>>
looks like a tranny jew
>>
File: CEHPtRFUMAEABfy.jpg (12KB, 340x254px) Image search: [Google]
CEHPtRFUMAEABfy.jpg
12KB, 340x254px
>>127385169
Holy shit. Is that hairline real?
>>
>>127385169
I smile every time I see a white baby in public. I would complement the family but it would make me look creepy. But seeing any white child when I'm outside makes me hopeful
>>
>>127386361
Encourage your friends with families to have more. I have done this personally and they laugh and say they're trying.
>>
>>127387150
My cousin just had a white baby a week ago. I'm very proud of him. Although he is a bit of a liberal bitch that likes Dc Comics
>>
>>127385169
White Nationalism = White Supremacism

White Supremacy is essentially an oxymoron, Whites built everything from the ground up. We need to emphasize the hypocrisy of jew supremacy, when they're parasites not builders
>>
>>127385169
>chose not too
Riiiiiiiiight.
>>
>>127388786
/this
>>
>>127385169
On one hand removing retard genes from the pool is good, on the other...
>>
>>127385169
She chose that because she doesn't like dick. I mean look at her.
>>
>>127388786
/thread
>>
>>127385169
>>tow too smart
>>
File: montgomery-burns-wallpaper-4.jpg (238KB, 1400x1050px) Image search: [Google]
montgomery-burns-wallpaper-4.jpg
238KB, 1400x1050px
>>127385169
>ivy league prof.
Lame. If she really believed what she said she'd quit her job and do charity work in some crime-infested, poor, inner-city.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.