[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 8

Have you ever called a black person a nigger to their face?
>>
My nigger friend calls me a nigger to my face
>>
>outside in highschool during lunch
>black kid throws football, hits me in the head
>look over at him while he's appologizing
>yell: I smell dead nigger
>start chasing him
>turns out he's the second fastest kid in canada

He ran faster than I've ever or ever will see.
>>
File: 1494367291064.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1494367291064.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
Yeah as a freshman in highschool at lunch this nigger behind me kept tapping my shoulder and turning around and calling out to get my attention and pretending he didn't do anything.

I ignored him at first but after about 5 minutes I said "leave me alone nigger" and turned around. The while nigger table chimped out for a couple minutes and then....nothing.

Fucking niggers.
>>
>>127381160
cool story
>>
Yeah, fought that nigger too. We were chill after
>>
>>127381379
oooooo keewru storuuuu >m<
>>
>>127380716
oh great this copypasta again
>>
>>127380716
Sure. Several times. I'm not gonna call you that though, OP. I will call you a massive, braindead faggot.
>>
Yes, several times. Had a couple blacks in my friend's group at my original college, and one of them was "that friend." The guy who's an asshole, but he's our asshole. I called him a nigger every time he acted like a nigger (shoplifting, cheating on exams, etc).

After I transferred out he starting supporting BLM and Bernie (not sure how he managed to do both), then Hilary after Bernie lost. Finally blocked me on facebook after I posted a bunch of okay and 100 emotes on his wall after Trump won.

He was a real nigger.
>>
>>127380716
Yes. Got my ass stomped for it
>>
had a drunk friend walk past a nigger, look at him, give a friendly nod and a casual salute kind of thing and just say "nig nog" like how you'd say the name of somebody you knew as you past them in the street.

then as he got like one or two seconds down the road did a kind of nigger holding a shield and spear dance.

Nothing happened, was fucking hilarious though. Probably because there was 4 of us and only 1 nigger.
>>
>>127380716
Have yet to have a reason to.

>Implying the police exist to protect me from blacks. Its the other way around numale.
>>
>>127380716
>be on BART
>stand by door
>sucked up black man sitting in the elderly/disabled seat by the door starts saying "hey man don't be standing over me like that"
>remove earbud, "im sorry, what?"
>you heard me white boy, don't be coming up and standing over me motherfucker"
>"I get off at the next stop what are you talking about?"
>"motherfucker you white piece of shit, fuck you"
>"Whats up then nigger? You wanna go to sleep? I'll knock you the fuck out"
>as soon as nigger left my lips the entire train was frozen. everyone in disbelief
>"the fuck did you say white boy?"
>"stand up, nigger"
>"fuck you, motherfucker"
>"then stay down and shut your fucking mouth if you want to keep those last couple of teeth in your fucking head"
>another white guy tries to interject, grabs my shoulder "whoa man easy"
>plant my hand in his solar plexus and shove him back
>"this is none of your fucking business"
>turn back to nigger "well? You going to keep running your fucking mouth?"
>silence
>train stops, doors open, I get off
>was so heated I really should have beat his fucking ass
tl;dr yes, in public, in front of other black people
>>
Yes and fought them growing up in NY.
>>
>>127380716
Y'all niggers need to get on this. Love your lady.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH3giaIzONA
>>
>>127380716
Yes.. None that I didn't know though.
>>
>>127380716
ITT: whiteboys with no fighting experience or muscles pretend to be tough guys
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 298x169px)
download.jpg
6KB, 298x169px
>>127383328
>>
>>127380716
I've called 2 Dominicans niggers for being dirty, loud, lying, shit roommates. I swear they are worse than any nigger I have ever met.
>>
yeah, they are a friend and dont really care
>>
File: 1468338487674.jpg (14KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
1468338487674.jpg
14KB, 249x242px
>>127383328
>>
>>127384496
Just because you're a coward who won't stand up for himself doesn't mean we all are.
>>
>>127380716
I've only talked to a black person once in my lifetime
>>
Yea living in louisiana it comes natural when dealing with so many niggers
Got into a lot of fights over it and got my ass handed to me a decent amount usually due to other niggers jumping in but a couple of them could actually fight
won more than lost though
>>
>smoking outside of my house
>old nigger walks by and throws his trash into my trashcan
>what the fuck
>not a big deal but he just violated the NAP so fuck him
>follow him down the road
>he gets to his house, where his own trashcan is sitting outside
>knock on trash can lid
>he turns around
>"is this your trash can?
>"yea?"
>"well... use it"
>"ayo hol up man why you comin at me talkin all bad and shit it was a cup man
>continues this hollering and screaming for a minute and a half
>"yeah... fuck you ya nigger"
>"I KNEW U WAS GONNA TAKE IT THERE BOY I OUGHTA POP U AND YO WIFE
>"whatever you old nigger"
>decide not to tell my wife so i don't scare her since he said he'd pop her
>come back in, wife in kitchen
>grab a dr pepper
>we're talking
>look outside window
>old nigger is running across my yard
>"what the fuck"
>he runs over to my (full) trashcan and flips it
>run outside with a half drank bottle of dr pepper
>bean him in the side of the head with the dr pepper bottle
>"what the fuck are you doing?"
>start advancing to beat his ass
>see him fumblling around in his pocket for his gun
>stop in my tracks
>he's a dumb nigger, but wasn't dumb enough to shoot me while standing there in our white neighborhood
>wife has come out at this point
>he starts going fucking bonkers telling her i called him a nigger
>no lol
after a while he goes back to his house
>start picking up trash while telling wifey about what i did to piss him off (minus the nigger)
>police roll past us
>"i bet he called the police"
>15 minutes later
>same police car rolls back to us
>"we got a complaint that someone was assaulted here with a dr pepper bottle"
>he told the cops that he came back and tried to get his trash out of my trash can and i ran up and beat him with the dr pepper bottle
>obvious BS since my wife and i both saw what really happened, and we were picking up a week's worth of trash when they got to us
>tell the police he threatened to shoot us both
>they go arrest him

Nigger subverted
>>
File: IMG_1441.jpg (69KB, 768x1154px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1441.jpg
69KB, 768x1154px
One time in college back in 2006 a bunch of ppl in my dorm had a NCAA Football tournament on the PS2...ab 5 black dudes in the room and I'm playing one of them..

Last second hail mary...
my black WR drops a wide open TD.... I threw the controller while saying "you fuckin nigger"
>>
>>127384830
Kinda petty to bitch about throwing one cup in your trash.
>>
>>127385451
Its a nigger. Niggers dont get gibs from me.
>>
>>127380716
All the time since school, grew up in very mixed communities and using racial slurs in a light-hearted way has just become a day-to-day thing. Only time I ever got in trouble over it was from a lightskin mixed workmate who was talking about black issues or some shit and I said, "Yeah but you're more honkey than nigger anyway." I tend to be a good judge of whether someone will react negatively to it, but this time I was thrown off with the mixed guy because one of the bosses made a slavery joke (he said something like, "I thought slavery was abolished," and the boss replied, "Well I'm bringing it back and you're the right colour.") and it turns out he only let that slide because it was the boss, the fucking faggot. Thanks for reading like and subscribe.
>>
>>127385688
I mean you were an inch away from getting yourself and your wife shot. Taking that kind of risk should at least be merited
>>
>>127385941
Niggers dont have the balls to shoot me or my ayrian wife because they are NIGHERS
>>
I've killed 3 niggers to death before.

Fucking black pieces of shit.
>>
no but i've called a nigger a black person to their face.
>>
>>127380716
story of me and my grandmother

>took her out to dinner, 85th bday
>once walking out, noticed some dindus
>we go past them
>hear them following us
>their pants make them go slower/stumble a bit
>give keys to grandmother, tell her to go as fast as possible
>spin around, after we cross the corner
>hand behind my back, like in fucking mall cop
>too poor to own a gun, you see. settled for kike trickery
>"you niggers want to meet the devil early?"
>one guy panics, back off
>other dindu reaches for knife, realized that i might be about to shoot with my not-visible firearm
>they fuck off
>find my grandmother driving, tells me to hop in
>drive off into the sunset
>best part, the cheesecake was amazing
>>
>>127380716
Yes, i recorded it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brMK8qy1kUI
>>
>>127383328
how to get jumped 101
if this is a real story you better start carrying.
do not fucking instigate strangers, especially not blacks. if someone is mad at you you say sorry, didn't mean it, please and thank you, have a nice day. they teach you this in kindergarten you retard. better hope that old nigger doesn't send his 1,000 grandchildren on you next time he sees you
>>
>>127380716
never met a non-white irl before
>>
File: 242941_v1[1].jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
242941_v1[1].jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>127386030
It's not balls but stupidity, and they got that in spades.
>>
File: 1495869739916.webm (2MB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495869739916.webm
2MB, 640x480px
>>127386648
Not when they are like this
>>
Yes I have. Sometimes he got mad at me for doing so. But that was when we were children. I remember him ramming into my BMX with his BMX. Good times. Thanks for making me remember
>>
>>127380716
Twice. First time, I got my ass kicked and had to get some dental work done. Second time, the nigger ended up in the ER with a shattered eye socket and I spent 6 months of a 2 year sentence in prison for assault before being paroled for good behavior.
>>
File: laughing old slut.jpg (84KB, 656x434px) Image search: [Google]
laughing old slut.jpg
84KB, 656x434px
>>127380716
>being close enough to a nigger to actually be able to call them one
>>
>>127380716
Not really seeing how I live in a town where there are no nogs what so ever. We are so white you can confuse us for snow in the winter.
>>
>>127380716

why did you choose that picture?
>>
>>127385451
if there were drugs in that cup OP would have been liable for it and would have been in jail. putting things in other peoples trash is illegal.
>>
kindergarten, my friends and I were eating lunch. Kid named Adam tells us that there's a bad word for black people that starts with N and rhymes with Tiger. "Nigger?" I said, in front of our black friend, sitting directly across from me. He pretended to cry, but playfully.

Other than that, nope
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.