[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plight Of The Thinking NEET v2.0

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 10

File: Dopethrone.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Dopethrone.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
My thread got nuked due to the great captcha halting of 2017 last night.

There's good data to support the idea that a high IQ is beneficial until the threshold of about 145 is crossed, in which we see a drastic decrease in the number of individuals with this IQ in professional occupations, reaching almost zero beyond 150.

We also see a curious trend wherein men of genius tend to select themselves out of the gene pool; they are quite often life-long bachelors and anti-natalist in philosophy; as well, it seems women do not want a man that is so far beyond her intellect as to be uncontrollable and non-manipulated.

How does the modern thinking man find meaning and purpose, and satisfying work, irrespective of IQ?

Is anyone else struggling with this?
>>
File: 1481253970204-0.gif (35KB, 320x335px) Image search: [Google]
1481253970204-0.gif
35KB, 320x335px
Get a job.
>>
File: lol6.gif (11KB, 42x33px) Image search: [Google]
lol6.gif
11KB, 42x33px
>>127376721
Like what?
>>
File: 220px-Sailor_Jupter_01.jpg (31KB, 220x352px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Sailor_Jupter_01.jpg
31KB, 220x352px
>>127376721
Mars, the god of war.

Sailor Jupiter, goddess of animu weeaboo fgts.
>>
What makes you think you are a 'thinking man'?

Have you ever though that maybe you are an average joe who happens to share antisocial and non-attractive traits with spergs and autists with unusually high IQ?

Let me guess, you are smart but lazy right?
>>
File: wolfwear.jpg (346KB, 1158x817px) Image search: [Google]
wolfwear.jpg
346KB, 1158x817px
>>127377324
It has crossed my mind. I'm not lazy at all when I feel that I am working for or with a meaningful association.

Why the negative response?
>>
File: 1491695937391.jpg (52KB, 780x688px) Image search: [Google]
1491695937391.jpg
52KB, 780x688px
>>127378049
You clearly think you are special in a vain sense. Your vanity will blind you, and your egos obsession with the power of your mind will drive you to ruin. There is no use to intelligence if you cannot wield it. As a tool it can only carve the path your soul desires, as a burden it will become a catalyst for spiritual rot.
>>
>>127379672
I think that was a very interesting response, though I don't understand why I am getting attacked for vanity just in posing the question.

I agree with you, without a proper outlet for the tool that is one's intelligence, it leads to serious problems... thus my question.
>>
File: 1491745207336.png (272KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491745207336.png
272KB, 500x500px
>>127380643
My statement was not meant to be read as an attack, its just my observations. You need to be get in touch with what your purpose/ path. Vanity does not always equate to a physical obsession but im your case an intellectual one.

what is it that you wish to do with you life? Are you " too smart " to follow this path? Are you " not smart enough " for your desired occupation. Don't waste your life obsessing over intelligence and follow your gut and or soul towards fulfillment.

Our modern age is that of decay and dissolution. The options for a " thinking man " in such an environment is either death or fighting through the shit to achieve life. Your intelligence is useless when it comes to finding your path and feeling fulfilled, you can only use it to get to the point that you want. Figure out what you want then use your IQ to obtain it.
>>
>>127380643
I'm phone posting so my wording may sound too blunt. It gets spammed here a lot but you should read "ride the tiger" by Evola. Helped me figure out what to do with my brain.
>>
File: PLC_BiskeHuman.jpg (6KB, 119x174px) Image search: [Google]
PLC_BiskeHuman.jpg
6KB, 119x174px
>>127381534
Thank you for the response and the clarification.

I guess my worry is more to do with my skill-set, and finding an audience. If I did follow my heart, I've always wanted to be a writer, but that seems like quite a silly thing to shoot for in today's climate of decay as you said.

Do I just throw caution to the wind and go all in? Do I get another soul-wrecking shit job while plodding away on a piece that probably never gets more than a handful of reads?

It all seems dismal.
>>
File: 146258964186.gif (562KB, 200x146px) Image search: [Google]
146258964186.gif
562KB, 200x146px
>>127376546
i knew this, i try to ignore this, it´s hard to accept this shit lads,
>>
>>127381906
Hey, thanks a lot! I've got it bookmarked.
>>
File: lol.gif (18KB, 55x45px) Image search: [Google]
lol.gif
18KB, 55x45px
>>127382136
I'm sorry you're going through this as well, bro.
It's strange that discussing the struggles of high intelligence is a sort of taboo in today's culture, when in reality we are choosing, as a society, not to offer healing and support for one of our most important natural resources (the genius).
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.