[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What were the pros and cons of Obama?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1485575284337.jpg (34KB, 600x510px) Image search: [Google]
1485575284337.jpg
34KB, 600x510px
Overall how was Obama as a President?
>>
>>127370552
Pros: He fixed the economy, ended foreign wars, gave people healthcare, and taxed the rich at higher rates.

Cons: He was a Muslim gay atheist effeminate beta nigger.
>>
>>127370552
CIA plant. Did whatever Soros wanted.

Caring, change, and love sound great. But when pen hit the paper, it was anything but. The healthcare disaster is what he will be known for.
>>
>>127370846
Fixed the economy? How exactly? Everyone is broke.
>>
>>127370552
Obongo was a shit president
>>
>>127370846
>ended foreign wars
Citation needed
>>
File: 1490217084533.jpg (151KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1490217084533.jpg
151KB, 800x600px
>>127370846
>Fixed the economy
Everything is worse
>ended foreign wars
Except he started 4 more not counting coups
>gave people healthcare
Forced everyone into a broken system so insurance scammers could charge more
>taxed the rich at high rates
He taxed everyone with his shit healthcare

You are fucking dumb and should feel bad.
You are a fucking idiot.
>>
>>127370846
Healthcare isn't something to just "give" people.

More like: FORCED people to buy a service with the threat of a fine if they don't, and the service is worse now and more expensive.

Also the economy grew at a snail's pace, only one foreign war was ended and it created a vacuum that led to ISIS, and the taxes burdened not only the rich but everyone else too.
>>
Pros:Man

Cons:Nigger
>>
File: 1368238453462.jpg (253KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1368238453462.jpg
253KB, 500x700px
>>127370846
>foreign wars
Dude was responsible for the rise of ISIS, toppled the Libyan government, armed and provided air support to Syrian rebels (including special forces on the ground to guide the strikes. The middle east is ten times more chaotic now than it was under Bush. Jesus Christ look at this shit: http://syria.liveuamap.com/

His name was synonymous with drone strikes. Ten times more drone strikes than Bush, and Bush invaded two countries.

He set the stage for the ongoing migrant crisis, which may very well destroy Europe as we know it.

The western world may never recover from the Obama disaster, and I've only mentioned the shit he did overseas.
>>
>>127374341
What else has he done that you would say is the worst?
>>
>>127375420
I don't know. The Gunwalker scandal was pretty fucking awful. So was Operation Choke Point.

Probably the most egregious example of his abuse of power was the IRS scandal. Using the IRS to target political opponents is pretty evil. And they completely got away with it. Nobody arrested.
>>
>>127370552
OBAMALEAF
TEAR
DOWN
THIS
THREAD
>>
>>127371051

Projecting. I and everyone I know are doing quite well for ourselves.
>>
This is an Obamaleaf thread for sure remember obamaleaf can't read a graph.
>>
>>127370552

Pros: Healthcare for kids until 26 years old

Cons: Everything else
>>
Who?
>>
>pro's
we got the whole "nigger president" out of the way with, luckily he was only half.

>cons
doubled the national debt to 10 trillion, bailed out the jew bankers in the mortgage crash, half-assed a free healthcare bill with the whole ACA fiasco, iran nuclear deal, let ISIS run rampant, looked weak to foreign powers like russia with the fake red lines, stank up the white house so bad the trumps don't even want to live there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.