[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to red-pill a feminist family member?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1495902981178.jpg (116KB, 570x799px) Image search: [Google]
1495902981178.jpg
116KB, 570x799px
My sister is a feminist in her late 20's and it is ruining her life to the point that she will not go to any social outings. Her only life outside of work is our family and even then she often will get upset because of work and life. Feminism is ruining her life and making her depressed. I myself am a NatSoc (though my family does not know that) and she agrees with me on most all of the problems in society, and some of the causes (for example, consumerism destroying any real culture and creating nihilism). She is also anti-trans. She also is fairly hard on Islam. However, it is difficult because she will very quickly shut down any conversation of race because 'it's racist'. Me and her often debate, but I have to stay away from hard hitting truths because she will refuse to continue the conversation. What would be the best way to begin to red-pill her on more subjects?
>>
>>127364974
I have my doubts, personally I think your influence on other adults is certainly limited even if it's a family member. For the case that you have the influence you have to ask yourself, how much is the person really able to change and how well do I really know her problems. There is even the question, how much is possible for her, of she stops being a feminist, because in many places western society is socially dying. My guess is the best you can do is bring her to a social gatherings with possible mates and maybe make her read some material on feminism, but it depends on how deep she is invested in feminism.
>>
Fuck your sister in the ASS them have a retarded baby and FUCK IT

To be a Woman isn't easy fagot
>>
>>127364974
>how to red pill....

kill yourself maybe
>>
>>127366391
Gas yourself monkey.
>>
>>127366346
I think that perhaps that is true. She has not been exposed to the same life experiences as the rest of my family, mainly the reality of living day to day in a majority non-white environment. She is quite invested in it.
>>
>>127366737
Suck my black dick WHITE MONKEY son of a BITCH!!! A promiscous female White DOGGGGGG
>>
>>127366737
Fuck you and your REFLEXIVE PRONOUN!
>>
File: Brazil.jpg (15KB, 300x204px) Image search: [Google]
Brazil.jpg
15KB, 300x204px
>>127366991
I forgot the golden rule
>>
>>127367375
Do not forgot to be KIND to foreigners with a keyboard
>>
>>127364974
take your sister to niggertown and drop her off. When she says its a 'bad neighborhood' tell her she's racist and just because there are a bunch of black people living here doesn't mean she's in any danger.

After she gets raped you can scare off the niggers and cry and say "Oh god I had no idea such a thing could happen in such a diverse neighborhood!"
>>
>>127368898
Oh, she knows that non-white neighborhoods are bad, but she thinks it is a cultural thing rather than a racial thing.
>>
>>127369102
Plane ticket to Sierra Leone. Then Nigeria. Then Chad. Then Somalia. Can you fill the rest in yourself?
>>
>>127369468
She knows that Africa is shit as well but blames religion and colonialism for it.
>>
File: niggers.jpg (25KB, 600x405px) Image search: [Google]
niggers.jpg
25KB, 600x405px
>>127364974

show her this
>>
>>127369642
She's listened to Sam Harris and I've been trying to get her to listen to the episode where he interviews Charles Murray, but she hasn't yet.
>>
>>127369642
>Anonymous
Enfia esse gráfico no meio do CÚ!
>>
Go back to T_D and kys
>>
File: rule 1.png (274KB, 1303x892px) Image search: [Google]
rule 1.png
274KB, 1303x892px
>>127369928
>>
>>127364974

Everyone, including you OP, realizes that you have to have sex with your sister, it is the ONLY way to save her.

You can do it OP, be a hero
>>
>>127370183
>post says I'm a NatSoc
>The_Cuckhold
It isn't adding up
>>
>>127370344
HUehuehuehuheHUEHUEHUEHUEHUHUEHUEHEUheuheuheuhe

BRbrbrbrbrBRBRBRBRbrbrbrb
>>
>>127364974
>Take her to Ariana Grande concert
>Experience terrorism
> ??????
> redpill profits
>>
>>127370769
PROPAGANDA!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.