[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is DMT illegal in most countries around the world?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 325
Thread images: 58

File: sdjkfh324.jpg (968KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
sdjkfh324.jpg
968KB, 800x534px
Why is DMT illegal in most countries around the world?
>>
>>>/x/
>>
>>127364827

Because if it wasn't, more people would use it and thus realize how shitty our little systems of control are. As someone who has used DMT multiple times, it changes your life and you slowly start to realize that we care far too much about unimportant shit.
>>
>>127364827

Take too big of a hit and you'll damage your mind.

Other than that, because altering consciousness is a scary thought for people that want to run things.
>>
>>127364827
It's not you must just be poor.
>>
>>127365497
Have you ever had a breakthrough experience?
>>
They're afraid some Major Tom in some backwoods Hicksville will stumble onto the key to the universe and make them all look stupid. Seriously.
>>
Because it's good to stop drugs that turn youth into unresponsible hippies.
>>
>>127364827
(((They))) don't want you to open your third eye bruh.
>>
What is this ((breakthrough)) are you people talking about? Some kind of cosmic enlightenment? I admit to seeing clockwork elves and the machine but I just saw it and that's that. Maybe I am just blackpilled to the top.
>>
>>127367970
It's an experience with DMT that follows a similar set of events to what the majority describe.

>frequency getting louder and louder
>frequency takes over and suddenly consumes reality
>everything in your vision splits apart and you leave your body to travel through a tunnel
>the tunnel is made of fractals and impossible colours you've never seen before
>you arrive in some place where our rules of physics aren't present, extra dimensional shapes and geometry appears not possible in 3D space
>you learn and get shown impossible things from entities
>you may learn some incredible truths about the universe and life - some people learn about string theory, a simulation theory, consciousness
>this place feels infinite, everything that ever was and will be is right there and you are it
>you wake up and it was like 10-15 minutes
>>
>>127368733
That is what salvia was like for me, actually. I saw some very, very weird things.
>>
File: received_10153772814721957.jpg (92KB, 1023x679px) Image search: [Google]
received_10153772814721957.jpg
92KB, 1023x679px
It's something those who are in control have no control over, and are afraid of themselves. There is no way of knowing what the experience will give to the one who experience it.

Opening the third eye, sure.
Enlightenment, why not?
A glimpse of a different world, most definitely.
Unsolvable mysteries, yes.

These are all scary concepts for someone who seeks a world order that is manageable with subjects whom take what they get at face value and is satisfied with simple logic.

DMT is not a recreational drug in my humble opinion.

Most wonderful and awe inspiring experiences I've ever had, and the only "drug" I feel I need to consume again (and that's saying something, as I'm a recovering addict).

It's an absolute affront to humanity that it is banned.

(Oh,
and 'Hello' /pol/, long time lurker first time poster making the leap)
>>
>>127366724
I have had a "breakthrough experience," as you call it, after having taken about 6 hits of LSD (and I know it was real LSD because I knew the sources very well). That's about all I can say about that. There is no way that I can possibly describe the experience to somebody that hasn't had a similar experience. There are no words to describe it. There is no other experience in life to compare it to. There is no describing it. It's something that you have to experience yourself.
>>
>>127364827
I'm a big fan of LSD... how does DMT compare?
>>
Drugs are for degenerate hippie faggots who can't deal with reality and need to retreat into chemical-induced fantasy.
>>
Its too powerful of a substance. A lot of people that regularly use it end up permanently altered by their experiences, and It'll blow any sort of experience you've ever had out of the water just by virtue of its strength alone. Imagine being shot out of a cannon at superluminal speeds. Thats DMT.
>>
>>127369021
Salvia is shit

>>127368733
Exactly this. It's fucking unreal once you breakthrough. I tried so many times without any effort, trick was the dmt that I bought from the DNM was whack af. So I extracted my own in my kitchen and damn boi, and broke through with my dmt machine.

It's a serious enlightening experience, but really powerful and shall not be messed with.
>>
>>127369190
That's a good point, once you go into this area, there really is no going back, it's a daily reminder for some people who have had the experience.

And what a great thread to make your first post in :^)
>>
>>127367970
Well, it could be discovering completely new principles that govern the multiverse. Today 99% of Govt funded science is dedicated to implying evolution is real, we're in a single dimensional universe and need rockets to travel to planets, that humans are an advanced species and there is no God. The breakthrough proves the existence of God, the multiverse, no more fossil fuels for power, cures for everything, and transcendence of the human genome to its original Adam and Eve as designed biology.

Imagine how that would screw up the country club.
>>
>>127369474
Learn anything neat?

What's the most significant memory you have of it?
>>
>>127368733
How did you do that? I had it vapourise of a foil into a bottle but the smoke was acrid. the drug taste like shit. I want to get for my friends' birthday in June but the taste and body load really put me off doing it ever again.
>>
>>127364827
How does one even get a hold of it in the first place?
>>
>>127369474

>It's a serious enlightening experience, but really powerful and shall not be messed with.

It ain't called Ayahuasca (wine of the dead) for no reason.
>>
>>127369601
>The breakthrough proves the existence of God, the multiverse, no more fossil fuels for power, cures for everything, and transcendence of the human genome to its original Adam and Eve as designed biology.
i disagree. The "breakthrough" doesn't prove or disprove anything. These are loose words.
>>
>>127369705
Get it from the darkweb, there is a really good UK to UK seller, next day delivery, 99% DMT so you're all good.

It's super easy to set up, safe and discreet.
>>
File: IMG_2711.jpg (33KB, 384x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2711.jpg
33KB, 384x576px
>>127364827
It breaks down all the conditioning (((they))) have worked so hard to achieve in a quick fashion, that's why.
>>
>>127369328
It really doesn't.

A breakthrough experience on DMT is vastly different. You really end up in a different world with tangible entities that are markedly something else than you, hard to explain, but there are sentient entities greeting you on a breakthrough.

Not saying that a "ego death" experience on LSD is not awesome, but breakthrough on DMT is something completely different and doesn't even compare.
>>
>>127369740
Darkweb.

Always go for a seller from your own country so it doesn't have to go through customs and get it from a vendor with good feedback.
>>
>>127365065
drugs arent paranormal retard
>>
>>127369705

Try purifying your product. It should taste like plastic but it shouldnt be that harsh. You should get nice clusters of pure white oblong shards if you do it correctly.
>>
Why, when samadhi is free and legal
>>
Because it undoes all the brainwashing that cost billions of dollaroos
>>
you guys talking about this "breakthrough" experience, was it from smoking DMT or drinking it with MAOI (e.g. ayahuasca)?
>>
>>127369803
I said discovered. Look at history of DNA researchers. DMT found DNA. Now to find the anti-DNA.
>>
>>127365594
What do you mean damage?
>>
File: fedora.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
fedora.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>127369190
>I'm a recovering addict
>>
>>127369251
>There are no words to describe it.

There are quite a bit.

Either way, one of the more basic reasons is that society and government exist to regulate a preconceived standard of behavior, literally just the Matrix, or at least a softer version of it.
DMT, like LSD, are chemicals that deviate way too far from this standard reality, which is easier to control, but that's not necessarily a negative thing.
Fact of the matter is, despite how ingenious the insights DMT can offer are, they're ultimately unstable. People who use DMT aren't politicians, and their minds are too occupied with the very necessary bureaucratic process designed to mediate conflicting volitions.
Imagine the kind of hysteria that would occur if world governments were forced to factor in potentially real extra-dimensional phenomena such as djinn into their regulatory equations?
It would be impossible. This is why DMT and psychedelics will almost always exist on the fringes society, as the temporal world exists for the navigation of a vast multitude of developed souls.
In other words, some people need to be "in the box" so that the outside can exist.
>>
>>127369605
I learned that everything I knew from my first memory till that day is fake. Everything. And that there are people willing to destroy lives no matter what cost in order to see themselves benefited. And some of the fights are not meant to win.

My BT was the usual described by many, like the movie "Enter the Void" with the entities and thought me to view things from different angles.
>>
>>127369486
Definitely. It's not something you want to do very often, I'm still trying to integrate my last experience from 5 months ago.

And yes, it really is, I just had to post.
>>
>>127370256
You get a breakthrough with extracted DMT when vaporized.

The effect of Ayahuasca is a very vivid physical manifestation of your experience and lasts a lot longer, like a few hours.
>>
File: 1494731162450.jpg (13KB, 196x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494731162450.jpg
13KB, 196x250px
DMT is a fast track to the red pill.

It was for me at least. After a breakthrough experience I saw everything differently and gravitated to all this.
>>
Why does nobody stock it?
>>
Everyone trips DMT at least once.
>>
>>127370548
Did the keebler elves tell you about the jews?
>>
>>127369605
In Brazil people drink ayahuasca in some "temples". Not sure if they exist in the US. But with the right plants you can make your own DMT, its not rocket science
>>
>>127369993
All the bullshit fantasies people attribute to DMT does belong in /x/. "retard"
>>
>>127370672
The only reason people know about it is because Terrance McKenna's friend took some from a military lab.

It's not something people talk about or even know of, my dealer has never heard of it either.
>>
>>127370775
The DMT Pill is realizing that they are one in the same.
>>
>>127370497
i have had ayhausca a couple of times, only smoked DMT once, never had this breakthrough experience. might try again
>>
DMT is banned because of all of the people who have done DMT, broken through, and returned with such powerful and meaningful contributions to society like "it's like nothing you can imagine, a shape that is beyond description using words from this universe gave me what I can only describe as a blowjob but in that universe it's something entirely different and when I ejaculated it rained noises from the sky that formed a music I can't even hum to you because I lack the anatomical structures required to produce the sound." Really powerful stuff like that which is clearly a thread to the elite, their guns, their missiles, their planes, etc. They just can't afford to have discoveries like that being made.
>>
>>127371282
And here I was thinking that the character creation screen was just a figment of my imagination lol.
btfo
>>
In my experience, I went to another place. Like it was an another dimension. All I felt was love. I contemplated human life, and felt that everything is so damn petty, and we worry about things too much. It was like looking an anthill. Everything was connected. It's hard to explain. Then I changed de scenario, and a blank white canvas appeared in front of me. I drew a beautiful piece of art (I can't draw shit IRL). And I remember that there was a thought process on how to draw, it was amazing. After that I started imagining a beat 4/4, then I went on and put the bass, the guitar. I was creating music in real time, and I could hear it crystal-clear. My theory is that our brain have a lot of unlocked potential or something like that. Like those people who have head injuries and wake up knowing advanced math.
>>
>>127371627
If you used DMT appropriately you wouldn't have been able to use complex motor functions.
>>
>>127371908
I didn't do it IRL. It was like a dream.
>>
>>127371627
That is pretty fucking incredible.

It definitely seems like you tapped into some sort of knowledge field and could apply them perfectly.

I wonder if we can do this in a waking state, suddenly be all knowing.
>>
If gets DMT should be legalized
>>
>>127372096
Oh.
Explains why it didn't sound like a typical experience then.
>our brain have a lot of unlocked potential or something like that.

Basically. DMT is like a primitive solvent to the clusterfuck of man-made concepts our minds developed around.
>>
File: yTDnQ6p.jpg (164KB, 763x907px) Image search: [Google]
yTDnQ6p.jpg
164KB, 763x907px
>>127372513
that's not how you do it
>>
If you wonder why you can't describe your experience, look up Taoism
>>
>>127372513
It should absolutely not be legalized.
>>
>>127366724
>>127369251
>>127367970

I sort of had a breakthrough experience similar to what people using these substances describe. I think you can achieve the same thing by doing fasts. I would do like 7 days fast, just water, then 3 weeks on juice like apples, oranges, yams, celery, cucumber, etc. This was in high school. The experience >>127367970 is trying to obtain knowledge about is simply omnipresence. When I woke from sleep paralysis I saw an orange blanket over my eyes, then I realized it was my eyelids. I rose up out of my body and floated through my door and scared the shit out of my dog, went down my front yard and flew way up above the street, there was this weird metal pounding off in the distance and it had a demonic vibe, and then I woke up to my dog barking. It was the most profound moment of my life, I was fucking 16. I felt like I had brain orgasms and almost couldn't walk. I just sat there almost weeping at how amazing the sun and grass were and I held my dog crying. Everything was so beautiful.

t. guy who went jesus mode

Fasting is some real shit my dudes. I don't think you need drugs, I think they are just shortcuts... or old age TRUE ceremonial sacraments.

Best way to describe it is this deleted and undetailed scene from the movie Avatar:

https://youtu.be/AVxcOyteDaQ?t=485

Fast forward to like 8:15 or 8:30.

GL brahs.
>>
Ok then you wise and enlightened fucks. Is it the jews? Do they know about DMT? How long have they known about it? Millenia?
>>
How do people do DMT and think the trip was 'real' like years later? It's a powerful trip for sure but reality is reality.
>>
>>127365497
/thread
>>
>>127372767
kill yourself, drug warrior
>>
File: 6465224242.png (1MB, 946x698px) Image search: [Google]
6465224242.png
1MB, 946x698px
Pretty much this:
>>127365497

Also see my video about it:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3shL389L2EY
>>
>>127372898

>reality is reality

Perspective shapes reality
>>
>>127369362

Reality is subjective since most of what we take as truth are actually illusions we force ourselves to believe so no, once again, my amerilard nigger friend, drugs are not for faggots, drugs are for people that want to experience something outside this construct you call reality.
>>
>>127372829
DMT completely transposes your perspective of reality, it doesn't necessarily give you insights into the machinations of this one, more the source of all realities, of which similar phenomena persist throughout.
>>127372898
Sensory perception is limited to the faculties of the brain and all that jazz. That's why I referred to these glimpses as inherently unstable. Our existence is like it is for its ability to remain consistent over time, that's why primal functions eventually seep back in and strip you from whatever paradise DMT brought you to.
>>
>>127372898
Obviously you'd think that if you were born into a secondary layer of existence.

How do you know for sure that this is the only reality our consciousness can perceive?
>>
>>127369474

R A R E
Hola compatriota. Otro paraguayo por acá es una aparición rara.
>>
>>127367970
It means you don't just sit there stunned but actually enter the DMT hyperspace.
>>
>>127373134
Government has no place tampering with this substance.
I would much prefer to have it outright banned than regulated by a sterile bureaucracy.
>>
>>127372829
Well Freemasons were into DMT, all major ancient civilisations were.

Jews got into Freemasonry and became very influential, they made other sects from there, very weird Satanic shit.

They're really into blood after the person has just died and apparently DMT is released in the body once we die, maybe that's a thing too.
>>
>>127370749
Kek, yeah when you die
>>
>>127364827
What are you... some sort of retard?
It's a hard drug. One of the hardest drugs in fact.
>inb4 b-b-but Joe Rogan says it's the gateway to having sex with bisexual angels
>>
>>127373405
>it doesn't necessarily give you insights into the machinations of this one
Damn it. It's this reality I want to know about.

>>127373664
If I take some will it turn me into a shirtless tramp?
>>
>>127369021
Salvia is like the whip hits of the hallucinogenic catalog.
>>
File: 18639.jpg (23KB, 345x356px) Image search: [Google]
18639.jpg
23KB, 345x356px
>>127370293
Dude...
>>
>>127373889
You'll be the exact same person but you'll appreciate everything and probably love more.
>>
>>127373294

Even who you think you are is a lie. You are the self that creates a self-image, not the self-image itself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bw9zSMsKcwk
>>
>>127373889
>It's this reality I want to know about.

Then I suggest LSD or mushrooms, since they foster interconnectivity and contemplative reasoning, rather than bewilder the senses to near incoherence.
>>
>>127373889
It will make you trip balls then either say
"Wow all my schizophrenic delusions are legitimate"
-or-
"Wow what the fuck was that shit. No wonder hippies are such burn out fucking losers"
>>
>>127372786
Funny enough when I tried it we were all watching avatar.

All I can say is it is very strong medicine and should be used accordingly.

For me it was like being in an Alex grey painting
>>
>>127369429
A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its old dimensions.
-Oliver Holmes
>>
Why would everyone have the experience of these entities? I mean, what the fuck is the biological imperative that leads to such consistency in experience, why would we be predisposed to such an experience?

This is not just "seeing the light" which can probably be explained by the shut down of the visual cortex. I'd love to know what the science is on this.
>>
>>127374489
Everybody wants someone to answer their questions.

They just don't realize they're answering themselves.
>>
Also, for people who suffer from sleep paralysis, keep in mind that this can be a shortcut for experiences like that. If you don't freak out during one, and try to relax as much as possible, its possible that you will enter a similar realm.
>>
>>127374678
Holy fuck I was just enlightened by my intelligence... I'm euphoric.
>>
>>127374362
Meh... I did it twice. Im convinced it's a niche drug that addicts like to use as an excuse to rationalize foolish behavior. Just as palm readers have their bullshit ways, DMT spiritual gurus are nothing but (you guessed it) bullshitters with nothing to show for their "far-out, groovy DUDE " times.
>>
File: db2.gif (263KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
db2.gif
263KB, 600x903px
>>127374803
>>
>>127374846
>>
>tfw you've done DMT
feels enlightened man
>>
The real reason it's banned is because the west based its laws largely on the Christian ethos and sorcery in the bible is the use of drugs for spiritual purposes such as contacting the dead or the gods. That affected our drug policy and of course laws are slow to change.

DMT is the pinnacle of sorcery in a biblical sense.
>>
>>127374489
Science can only map the physical interactions between DMT and the brain, just symptoms of the actual experience, but never the direct cause.
Science can't confirm the nature of these experience, which is precisely why DMT will always remain controversial.
Even if they do, the answers will either be modified to fit within a pre-existing framework, or dismissed as hallucinatory.
>>
>>127365594
Itll damage your mind. lol

complete bullshit.

Have you ever tried the stuff? im guessing a big ass no.

Take too big a hit and choke and cough and gag and feel like you just smoked plastic.

then go to bed for the night thinking your friends poisoned you.
>>
>>127375496
"Dismissed as"

You're smoking a hallucinogenic. Of course it's a hallucination.
>>
>>127375830
You're smoking a *choose your word*. Of course it's a *choose the same word as before*.
>>
Ive never done dmt just weed and some shrooms and some salvia a couple times. Convinced demons and machine elves exist. People would be doing all sorts of weird shit if everybody was tripping. No way anybody would buy into the imaginary structures that hold up society like democracy... Modern society would be totally different, things would get way out of hand if we had hordes of semi illuminated but still retarded tickets roaming around
>>
>>127375830
It is so much a hallucination as your sensitivity to light when pumped with adrenaline.
>>
>>127364827
Why does a majority of people experience the "elves"??? Always wondered that..
>>
Average mental age of people ITT: 13
Grow up, losers.
>>
>>127376447
They're metaphorical representations of thoughtfully constructed dialogue for the transmutation of divine knowledge into a form comprehensible to the human psyche.
More likely, what you're seeing isn't an actually entity, but rather a visual readout for the inner-workings of your mind, which in turn structure the universe as a whole, and vice versa.
>>
>>127369190
Please never use reddit spacing again. That all could have been one paragraph.
>>
Why DMT when you can

Drespect
Mwomen
T
>>
>>127377668
Point taken (same Swede, different device). Never written on reddit though.
>>
I have tried this stuff, and believe me when I tell you that DMT requires you to be in a totally good mindset and place in order not to freak out.

OP: It's illegal because of "muh narcotics". Just like most drugs, they are illegal because tax payers have to pay for healtcare when they fuck up.
>>
>>127373877
>to an observer,a person on dmt seems to take a 3-10 minute nap, before waking up, being a little dazed, then fine again
>more illegal than methamphetamine
>more illegal than heroin
>>
>>127377668
How petty...
>>
>>127367970
I saw God and Kayne west when I was on DMT

Shadows were like tentacles and the trees had eyes.

The moon spoke to me.
>>
>>127364827
it makes you unproductive. just like pot. no conspiracy
>>
>>127380291
It made me realize I was a neet sleeping on the floor eating tendies and crying myself to sleep.

Now I'm a Christian drug dealer and I live alone

DMT is good.
>>
File: 4d0ff5d3d77eae4de368dbe606dc4110.jpg (274KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
4d0ff5d3d77eae4de368dbe606dc4110.jpg
274KB, 750x1000px
DMT can also be secreted through pranayama and other types of yoga as your Kundalini starts to rise up the spine. While taking the external version could change peoples lives for the better, it is still not known what this does in a cosmic way.

The good news is that we are all capable of training our nervous system to receive this great energy though even if it doesn't take this life time to achieve all you want, the doors to the elves, knowledge and control over space time as some unbelievable cosmic entity (machine elves and all) is not beyond what you would be able to reach.. the trick as I understand it is to strive day to day to improve yourself, be kind and give to others (within reason to your own well being and that of your family), and calm the drunken monkey mind, so that you don't devolve into an animal but free yourself from the many many cycles and rules we are in. The cycle of doing the same stupid shit and getting the same stupid results as well as the cycle of birth and death.

Read Gopi Krishna's books on Kundalini... He breaks it down in a much more understandable and practice way
>>
>>127377040

You're a quack with a weak mind. The elves, due to our lack of knowledge about the process, can literally be anything.
>>
>>127381310
embarrassing
grow up
>>
File: 1495456936516.jpg (46KB, 1024x745px) Image search: [Google]
1495456936516.jpg
46KB, 1024x745px
>>127364827
Question:

Is it true that taking DMT or LSD has a small chance to fuck your brain and turn you into a vegetable? Or was that some sort of jewish propaganda?
>>
>>127364827

DMT permanently shifts personality in a way that makes people harder to control with bureaucracy.
>>
>>127365065

hahaha badteeth you're not even funny
>>
because its satanic as fuck and only subhumans put drugs in their brain

>>127382348
luckily i was always red pilled without putting drugs in my brain

people who tamper in this shit should get the death penalty for being sorcerers
>>
>>127369362

your population is constantly under hard drugs -both illegal and legal - managed by jews.
>>
>>127370312
You learned "everything is fake" and people are greedy.

Wow what a breakthrough DUDE! You sure learned a lot!
>>
File: tumblr_olkgt5I5fz1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg (375KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_olkgt5I5fz1s2yc47o3_1280.jpg
375KB, 1280x853px
>>127382690
not me i havnt taken a mind altering drug in my entire life cuz im not scum of the earth

druggies dont care about life theyre willing to just get high because they dont care about anything or their own brain

have degenerated to the point that thinking fucking with different chemicals in your body that dont belong in your body is how you live their life

theyre totally degenerate trash

anyone who has ever taken drugs before
>>
>>127371282

legitimately the funniest post I have ever seen on pol
>>
>>127383133

yeah ok, what Chinese opinion factory are you posting from?
>>
>>127382191
jewish propoganda.

Or you are just a weakfag mentally unstable pussy bitch
>>
Where does one get DMT?
>>
because it makes you open your mind and not think about small meaningless shit like bills, money, trump, etc.
it makes people think outside of the reality (((they))) have created for us. it breaks the conditioning or at least chips away at it.
>>
File: tumblr_onl4qtO2i41s2yc47o1_1280.jpg (93KB, 630x945px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_onl4qtO2i41s2yc47o1_1280.jpg
93KB, 630x945px
>>127383241
an american one

>>127383601
wow u must be a fucking retard if you needed some crazy drug to think like that

i already knew about all the new world order years and years ago without being a freak of nature
>>
>>127369474
>extracted my own in my kitchen
tell more
>>
>>127383692
>crazy drug
You sad little thing... i feel your ego, eating you up
>>
>>127382541
>>127383133
>>127383692
>le straight edge fag
Stop virtue signaling. No one cares if you're a straight edge faggot. I actually used to have a mindset just like yours until I took my first puff of weed. Have you ever had a really profound dream? Or better yet, a lucid dream? It's a surreal and beautiful feeling. That's what some drugs are like. In fact, it's literally the same process. I suggest you research the role of the pineal gland and natural hallucinogens produced by our own bodies.
>>
>>127383692
>wow u must be a fucking retard if you needed some crazy drug to think like that
This. Psychedelics are for mental children who are unable to think independently
>>
>>127364827
BECAUSE IF EVERYONE SAW THE MACHINE ELVES THEY'D NEVER BELIEVE REALITY AGAIN
>>
Shaminism is very much part of our history.
>>127384556
>This. Psychedelics are for mental children who are unable to think independently
Projection of the highest order.
>>
>>127383133
why do our bodys have an endocannabinoid system if they weren't meant to react to cannabinoids?
>>
File: tumblr_oox7qojha01s2yc47o7_1280.jpg (574KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oox7qojha01s2yc47o7_1280.jpg
574KB, 1000x1500px
>>127384488
no one cares if youre a druggy because you should get the death penalty for thinking youre going to manipulate your conscious with these poisons

>I actually used to have a mindset just like yours until I took my first puff of weed. Have you ever had a really profound dream? Or better yet, a lucid dream? It's a surreal and beautiful feeling.

luckily im not living for hedonistic pleasure and i really do not care

im sure ingesting heroin feels pretty damn good as well it doesnt mean you do it

it makes you a pile of trash
>>
>>127384044

sodium hydroxide (drain cleaner) and naptha (lighter fluid)

Basify the material with the lye, extract it with the naptha. Rinse the Naptha with a solution of Sodium carbonate (ph 9-10) before throwing it in the freezer to precipitate. Collect crystals, evap solvent, and enjoy.
>>
File: 2420-DMT_spirit-molecule.jpg (41KB, 255x340px) Image search: [Google]
2420-DMT_spirit-molecule.jpg
41KB, 255x340px
>>127384044
Look up DMT Noman's TEK.
Easier than baking a cake.
All you need for 1g of DMT is:
50g Mimosa Root Bark Powder
50g Lye
200ml Naphtha (Split into 50ml increments)
750ml water

Mix mimosa, lye, water, 50ml naptha for 30 minutes vigorously. Naphtha will separate from the rest, containing DMT. Suck naphtha off the top and put in glass covered in freezer, repeat.
Overnight you'll have created DMT crystals growing in your glass..

50g Mimosa yields about 1g of DMT if it's good quality.

You just have to find a source which usually sells in KG,

Read TEK for more detailed description, I just said all this to demonstrate how easy it is to obtain DMT for your soul.
>>
File: shiggy1.jpg (1KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
shiggy1.jpg
1KB, 125x125px
>>127384820
>le projection meem
>>
File: classic_progressives.jpg (111KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
classic_progressives.jpg
111KB, 1024x768px
>>127385014
>classic progressives want the state to ban everything they consider degeneracy based purely on feels

How are you different from the typical sjw libtard?
>>
>>127365497
>Because if it wasn't, more people would use it and thus realize how shitty our little systems of control are

The "enlightenment" from hallucinogenics is just an illusion. You actually lose brain function, not gain more. People think there's some deep understanding from it because the small number real neuro scientists studying it are drowned out by psuedo self-proclaimed intellectuals.

It's a fun illusion though and should be legalised in my opinion.
>>
File: tumblr_oigs4sLZSs1viipjjo4_400.gif (1MB, 268x300px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oigs4sLZSs1viipjjo4_400.gif
1MB, 268x300px
>>127385148
>this is what drugs are but apparently this isnt alchemy and sorcery from the bible
>>
same as lsd.
it incites youth rebellion.
outdated drug laws that are too robust to challenge.
>>
>>127385069
Not heard of the rinse step. I've used sodium carbonate to 'fix' bad extractions.
By the way, this is the second time I had a post literally within a minute of mine that says the exact same thing. WTF
>>
>>127368733

Where did you get it from? It's so hard to come by.
>>
>>127385148
>>127385069
do you people actually do this? seems sketchy as fuck

either way its impossible for me because my job is no drugs allowed with tests all the time
>>
>>127385477
The Book of Revelation is clearly a hallucination by a guy who took too many mushrooms, which is why Christians want to make sure all mind-altering drugs are illegal, lest the plebeians find out the book was apocrypha the whole time.
>>
>>127385598
Bro, read 7 posts up.
>>127385148
>>
>>127385518

bad extractions like "jungle spice" or yellow crystals are the result of impurities. Your fixing step was really a wash to pull these impurities out of the non polar solvent. Wooks dont understand basic chemical reactions, which is why you've probably never heard of it used in that context.
>>
>>127385495
>it incites youth rebellion.
>outdated drug laws that are too robust to challenge.
Right, because continuous youth rebellion is essential to a strong and stable society. Retard.
>>
>>127385626

I know to the common man chemistry is completely haram, and chemical names strike fear in their hearts, but the process is completely safe, and gives you lab grade DMT if you do it correctly.
>>
>>127385626

Your body is practically designed to metabolize DMT faster than any other drug available.

There's no risk to doing this unless your on the street corner with your DMT crystals you extracted from a natural plant.
>>
>>127383402
Nice try FBI.
>>
>>127364827
It opens you eyes
>>
>>127383692

holy shit shut the fuck up. when did i ever say i needed the drug to think like that? i've never even tried DMT (though i want to).

You're a massive faggot
>>
>>127365497
But that unimportant shit is what life is about

If we were entirely logical beings life would be really shit imo
>>
>>127385864

Sometimes the orange jungle spice I've gotten produced far more intense visuals than pure white ones.
If your mouth becomes numb from lye left over then it's probably not too healthy.
>>
>>127376447
It is very possible, there are instructions and recipes available online. I've had it only because a friend extracted it from the root by a method he got online, and it worked when I had it.
>>
>>127364827
The truth will break you
>>
>>127386049
>>127386041
well if youre buying the root stuff online I have a bad feeling you could be fucked

interesting read anyway, more into meditation and I have to say Ive felt similar moments, very briefly
>>
File: Pyramidz.jpg (159KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
Pyramidz.jpg
159KB, 1000x667px
>>127364827

Certain Psychedelic Drugs can be used to either break mind control or make it more effective.(Which is why they mere made so popular in the 60's-70's)

To tell the differences, compare & contrast the effects of the Drugs.

http://archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge%20bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/%21%219O2tecpDHQ6/
>>
File: 1491601973605.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1491601973605.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
>>127385014
> no one cares if youre a druggy because you should get the death penalty for thinking youre going to manipulate your conscious with these poisons

> luckily im not living for hedonistic pleasure and i really do not care

Are you a "christian" by any chance?
>>
>>127386480
The rootbark is not illegal in the US. I don't know about Canada but you can get it shipped anywhere in the US with no problem.

Shit, you can get most illegal drugs off the darknet with an issue also. USPS does not open your mail if shipped domestically.

It's basic as baking a cake, is a fed able to bust people baking cakes if everything they do to prepare to bake the cake is legal?
>>
Because DMT DMT doo dee do DMT LSD doo DMT LSD doo DMT I love everybody
>>
File: 1491259532131.png (108KB, 684x576px) Image search: [Google]
1491259532131.png
108KB, 684x576px
>>127385758
kek
>>
File: K3vnjmjK.png (203KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
K3vnjmjK.png
203KB, 512x512px
I've been in practice working on exploring and expanding my mind while opening myself up to new ideas and possiblities, and at the risk of sounding like a total psycho, I fully believe that the government is likely withholding legalizing and normalizing psychoactive substances in order to maintain compliance and control of the population.

An open mind is a terrible thing because the bullshit becomes transparent.

There is some weird shit going on.
>>
>>127369747
>wine
Also, "vine of the soul" is more commonly used.
>>
>>127387305
Are you implying the government doing this is a bad thing?
You're not an anarcho-communist, are you?
>>
Isn't there a similar substance made from cough syrup?
>>
>>127364827
inexperienced usage often results in permanent brain damage.
Its has many uses, but your average person can't even be trusted to not fuck up even something as simple as breathing. much less handle complicated chemical compounds.
>>
File: ayyyyyyy.jpg (22KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
ayyyyyyy.jpg
22KB, 500x375px
>>127386409
ONCE YOUVE SEEN IT ITS /x/ AS FUCK

JUST YOUR BRAIN MALFUNCTIONING ON THE CHEMICALS GIVING YOU A SHOW OR IS THERE REALLY INDEPENDENT SHIT OUT THERE JUST BEYOND NORMAL HUMAN PERCEPTION

PEOPLE SEEING THE SAME TYPES OF THINGS DOESNT CONFIRM THEYRE REAL, COULD JUST BE THE STANDARD REACTION TO THE CHEMICAL
>>
>>127385466
the enlightenment is seeing the randomness of reality as a construct of illusions
the whole mandela effect hype was a symptom from technology fact checking bs that was being let slide due to faulty recollections
>>
>>127385466
that's a broad stroke collectively damning hallucinogens, but specifically relating to DMT you couldn't be more wrong
>>
>>127385014
>hedonistic
Implying? It's a spiritual state, not carnal pleasure. I'm honestly implied to believe you are trolling because you hurl insult after insult without refuting anything.
>>
>>127388606
meant to say inclined to believe, not implied
>>
>>127364827
1 Only smart people should take it

2 Smart people can figure out how to buy and ingest a drug you can synthesize from literal grass without getting caught
>>
File: they live.png (705KB, 1024x575px) Image search: [Google]
they live.png
705KB, 1024x575px
>>127388214
>>
>>127382191
clearly you watch to much news dude
>>
File: tumblr_ob30rvLYMz1ri77xpo2_1280.jpg (358KB, 750x1150px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ob30rvLYMz1ri77xpo2_1280.jpg
358KB, 750x1150px
>>127388606
ya bro its so spiritual

no its dumping chemicals in your brain

if its so spiritual how come no christians support doing drugs or weed? its a sin in every church

you just say its so spiritual because i see all the colors and different persectives bro oh but im still a goddless non believer i have no idea what im doing im just fucking around with my brain

the wrong kind of spiritual

new age satanic spiritualism
>>
>>127389951
"So, whether you eat or drink, or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God."

"It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person."

"Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit. You shall have them for food."

"For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with thanksgiving, for it is made holy by the word of God and prayer."

I personally feel closer to God when I smoke. Please stop projecting.
>>
File: tumblr_ofd1c2BrmA1r9ckn1o1_400.gif (2MB, 400x197px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ofd1c2BrmA1r9ckn1o1_400.gif
2MB, 400x197px
>>127390745
god cursed the ground after adam and eve ate the fruit and now we have poisonous mushrooms and other things that arent mean to be consumed

>"It is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person."

talking about people eating the unclean meats of the bible

nothing to do with smoking pot

>I personally feel closer to God when I smoke.

not god of the bible you dont
youre going after a different god
>>
>>127390952
>youre going after a different god
Shifts in awareness help mediation and contemplation.
>>
>>127389951
>>if its so spiritual how come no christians support doing drugs
So only Christian supported things are spiritual.
>>
File: 1464663643757.jpg (35KB, 360x343px) Image search: [Google]
1464663643757.jpg
35KB, 360x343px
>people here need dmt to get red-pilled
fucking normies.
>>
>>127390952
>youre going after a different god

>implying there is more than one god, THE One God

This guy thinks he's a christian lol.
>>
You think you could use a different image everytime you make this thread?
Ever hear about the definition of insanity?
DMT will be legal when people become educated about it
Before that you'll have to put up with everyone thinking it's somehow recreational
>>
File: tumblr_nu8iqxf2Lu1tswbzbo1_1280.jpg (868KB, 1000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nu8iqxf2Lu1tswbzbo1_1280.jpg
868KB, 1000x1500px
>>127391645
the bible says theres tons of other gods but theyre just not the creator theyre demons that pagans worship

Jeremiah 25:6
And go not after other gods to serve them, and to worship them, and provoke me not to anger with the works of your hands; and I will do you no hurt.
>>
File: 1491349671292.gif (899KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1491349671292.gif
899KB, 600x600px
>>127389951
YOUR MAD ABOUT DUDE WEED AND SHOTS BRO

HALLUCINOGENS AREN'T RECREATIONAL, AND THEY CAN BE A VERY UNFUN TIME

DMT INTRODUCED TO THE BRAIN IS LIKELY CAUSING IT TO DRAW FROM YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS AND THATS WHAT CREATES WHAT YOU SEE, PEOPLE REPORTING SIMILAR THINGS PROBABLY HAS TO DO WITH SHARED HUMAN ARCHETYPES, JUNGIAN STYLE COLLECTIVE UNCONSCIOUS

OR YOUR JUST SEEING EXTRADIMENSIONAL BEINGS GOING ABOUT THEIR CRAZY SHIT, CANT BE 100% SURE EITHER WAY :^)
>>
File: vulcan-shocker.jpg (37KB, 630x449px) Image search: [Google]
vulcan-shocker.jpg
37KB, 630x449px
>>127386222
>>
>>127385014
>poor people doing drugs is the same as an ubermench using those drugs properly
>>
>>127385466
If you're saying that without ever having done DMT then you are being foolish. If you have then I think you need to take one more hit.
>>
>>127392117
No you idiot. The bible essentially implies that you shouldn't worship false prophets, idols, people claiming another "god".

There is only ONE God in Christianity. It's clear you don't understand anything in the bible.
>>
>>127370942
Absolute bullshit.

And a lot of the experiences I am reading here seem like more of the shit that is bull. A mixture of speculation and non chemist faggots who actually got 5-meo instead of N'N.

I think I need to bow out from this board for a bit. My breakthrough. Later. So many of you are barking up the wrong tree through this forum seeking answers while also trying to front as if ya know what the fuck is even going on with these topics.

Christ. Stay in the fucking box. You can't handle what happens on the outside.
>>
File: 127015157.jpg (19KB, 478x357px) Image search: [Google]
127015157.jpg
19KB, 478x357px
>>127364827
DMT sounds like it'd mush up your mind real bad, just do light things like mushrooms or weed
>>
>>127389951
christians like to talk about spiritual experiences but they don't like to have them. christianity is still at the magic word/blood sacrifice phase of human evolution.
>>
>>127397797

Eat more than a pussy dose of psilocybin and then come back and try to say that you lightweight.

Mushrooms aren't just the beginning of an explorers adventure into the strange realm that psychoactives show the mind. For many of the hardest astroknots it's actually the final boss.

Clearly you should stay away from any of the DMT analogues.

You would not even know what to do with the information received, and that is not 'mushing' up your mind. It's just the chem telling you to grow the fuck up in a not so subtle way.

Man.
>>
>>127378210
(Dis)respect
(Modern)women
vote (Trump)
>>
>>127370293
very well said anon
>>
File: didgeridoo.png (138KB, 457x458px) Image search: [Google]
didgeridoo.png
138KB, 457x458px
>ingest a psychoactive
>it gets you impaired
>claim this is a profound spiritual phenomenon that reinvents how you see reality

>ingest a hamburger
>get fat
>claim that the hamburger reinvented your body to consume more hamburgers and altered your reality and perception of how many hamburgers is acceptable to eat in a day

people will actually argue that only one of these scenarios sounds retarded.
>>
>>127404760
Impaired?

Sounds like you could use a shift in perspective guy. Don't be scared, the veil is actually fairly thin.

A few enlightening sessions with the Deemz (N'N) might actually help you lose some weight tubby.
>>
>>127405125
t. high school graduate who smokes bonsai fertilizer and thinks he knows more about reality than anyone
>>
>>127395676
If there's only one god in Christianity, why do you worship a triune?
>>
A high school graduate who made more money in the past three years than you will in the next 20. Fresh out of Humboldt and selling bonsai trees to gullible cocksuckers like your mother.

I'm about to acquire my second piece of property, acres, some of the most expensive real estate on the planet. And at the forefront of the most progressive field that exists right now. Ocean side and ocean grown. Thanks bonsai.

.t just some guy who will push a thousand plus pounds this season across a vast market and laugh on my way not to the bank, thinking about dumbfucks like you still wandering the realms of 4chan as I bury another several hundred grand in a pelican case.

Want a job trimming? Too bad, you're fucked.
>>
File: women_point.jpg (128KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
women_point.jpg
128KB, 800x533px
>>127407265
>he doesn't understand the Holy Trinity

HO mah GOTD!

Listen sonnyboy, it's not that complicated. Each are their own entity, but they are all still God. The SAME god.

Think of them being on the same team (God team), except they're all the same thing.
>>
>>127408200
Actually let me expand.

They're all on the same team (God team), and they're all the same player, just with different numbers on their jerseys.
>>
>>127370293
Thanks for this.
>>
>>127366724
The only real answer you can get to this is "yes" or "no". Anything else is just hyperbole, as it is an experience that defies words.
>>
File: 1490404600077-psy.jpg (123KB, 770x960px) Image search: [Google]
1490404600077-psy.jpg
123KB, 770x960px
>>127400028
This, shrooms are fucking metal
>>
File: 1449661612453.jpg (149KB, 650x644px) Image search: [Google]
1449661612453.jpg
149KB, 650x644px
keep religion and your faggy atheism out of this thread , share more DMT experiences or fuck off you plebbits.

tell me more about the machine elves anonkuns.
>>
>>127387161
saw spongle literally a week ago. He played this... It started to rain after, It was awesome.
>>
>>127407959
ah, the on top of the world 22 year old. Good times.
>>
>>127409939

Sounds like you are 21 and hoping to have a similar situation in a year or so. Not gonna happen for you. Better luck in a nursing field or some other bitch made job. Leave the farming to us.

Highschool was a flash in the pan for me over a decade ago.

Live from the Panther Gap where a bulgarian scene would put you under the redwoods with an excavator.

Have fun in ten years when you still own nothing of your own and think back on the fact that maybe getting into the alternative medicine scene like I did was actually a smart thing to do.

The jelly you have goes well with bread. Hopefully you can afford a toaster. Probably half of a weeks salary for ya? lmfao. You hate every day you wake up and have no idea why- seek answers and welcome to the club. We all have nothing, in the grand scheme, figured out.
>>
Now that I'm done roasting, can I ask what if any is your experience with psychedelics or what you have invested in poasting in a thread like this?

You are clearly interested, but upset that you cant find the DMT. It will come to you when you are ready.

The experiences of mass amounts of people on the substance is nothing to be taken lightly.

Fully torched. You are scared to be involved with a dark web source and you have no friends that are clued into the higher echelon scene that this substance gets passed around.

You mad dog, one of the first things that DMT will teach a kid (punk) like yourself is that getting mad at other people for thy own lack of experience and perspective is trivial.

Good luck kid.
>>
DMT opens doors into the spiritual realm, you are talking to demons.
>>
File: dmt_trip_by_mearone.jpg (489KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
dmt_trip_by_mearone.jpg
489KB, 540x720px
>>127413753

You may be right. There are two sides to the DMT experience - what you mentioned and also one of absolute pure and all encompassing love.

For whatever reason I got involved in this thread so I feel like sharing this. A friend of mine is an artist and has created quite a few pieces that relate to his experiences with DMT. The experiences happened for him mostly in the late 90's.

Mear one, and the bad side of a DMT experience --
>>
>>127375496
wat

There's so much information on the subject. From a physical interaction at a receptor, you can actually gather quite a bit of information. There are models of the brain that exist now. If you can see where a substance binds to a receptor, and how that cell starts to behave and interact with over cells, you can literally create a cognitive model.

This is especially easy to do with language. Many papers have been published that model psychosis and the like. If someone actually gave a shit about your hippie fucking drug then they'd take the 2 months needed to model it's cognitive effects.
>>
File: DMTMountian_2003_WEB.jpg (731KB, 792x1137px) Image search: [Google]
DMTMountian_2003_WEB.jpg
731KB, 792x1137px
Mear one, and the up side.

These two paintings are not the only ones he's done. However since so many folks ITT are requesting experience talk - I felt that these two images are the absolute best representation of the range, I've never met anyone with actual exp with this that has disagreed.
>>
>>127413753
The quote is fake
>>
>>127413753
If you're seeing demons or anything like that, it's because you've got heavy shit weighing on your mind.
>>
File: newage.gif (1MB, 645x362px) Image search: [Google]
newage.gif
1MB, 645x362px
Spreading the word on habbening of our age :
>>127400852

Appropriate thread to post this in imo.
The bridge of transcendence is now understood and open to all IMO. At such points in time and history there are heightened and equally destructive forces at play.

More ultimate truths.
More ultimate choices.
>>
>>127414819

Absolutely right. And for many, the way to a blissful trip has to begin with battling those 'demons'. Much to be learned about through a process like that. Anybody who disagrees is scared to fight that good fight now but it will catch up with them later in life, maybe even at their precise moment of death when that battle starts all over again.

I genuinely feel that, if every person in the world over the age of grown up - (pipe dream, I know) had this experience on their roster. That the world would be a vastly better, and different place.

Seek the deems anons.
Seek the deems.

If done proper, it really only takes 1 - 3 sessions. To get what you need. Anything done after that is a revisit just to explore further as you get more comfy in the space.
>>
>>127364827
because it noclips you into the projection room that simulates our reality

Regardless if DMT is a stepping stone to spiritual enlightenment, or if it's just your brain trying to imagine what it's like when you die, it doesn't change the experience. Anyone who's smoked DMT knows that this isn't something people should be able to buy at the corner drugstore.

It's a completely otherworldly, yet entirely *real* experience. It takes everything you know about "reality" and obliterates it. There are no words ever spoken or written that will EVER describe the shit you see on the other side.

http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v08n3/08304str.html

Even when "professionally" researched, DMT provides more questions than answers.
>>
File: stalindance.gif (2MB, 330x275px) Image search: [Google]
stalindance.gif
2MB, 330x275px
How has no one posted this video yet?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y
>>
File: 517386c086fcf48f1fb84b1143da5bfe.jpg (138KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
517386c086fcf48f1fb84b1143da5bfe.jpg
138KB, 1200x600px
The man in the back, and the only person not staring straight ahead with the rest of the sheeple is Mear's self described portrait after a week long DMT binge.

Cool thread anons.

Seek.
>>
File: thESCTCH8A.jpg (30KB, 295x300px) Image search: [Google]
thESCTCH8A.jpg
30KB, 295x300px
the spirits in the dmt world told me, Nothing is sacred. The universe is not an authoritarian regime ruled by a dictator god. That life is to short for questions. I also reached the 5th dimension and remembered that there is no such thing as death I am an eternal being and this ride never ends. we can choose to reincarnate if we want. just a few of the things I remembered while reading this thread. It can be hard to remember everything from a trip because its like a dream.
>>
whats the truth about consciousness /pol/? is there an afterlife?
>>
File: Uhh.jpg (6KB, 265x190px) Image search: [Google]
Uhh.jpg
6KB, 265x190px
>>127370293
>>
>>127416359

Interesting.

If you are able to get more sessions in, the integration of the experience during the come-down becomes easier to handle, remember and..... integrate back into sobriety.

Just be tactful with the usage if these opportunities present themselves and use them wisely.

The deeper you go, the easier it becomes to understand. However there will always be a lingering feeling that you could have glimpsed more. Or should have taken more back with you.
>>
I hate/love /pol/.
>>
>>127416558
>whats the truth about consciousness /pol/?

The experience it's the experience it's the experience it's the experience.

>is there an afterlife?

Yes , but not for our egos.
>>
Is DMT a psych you should start with? I have 2 weeks off work so it's now or never, but I've never even done acid.
>>
>>127416359

Reached a 5th dimension and remembered? As if you had forgotten that knowledge or more like it was always inside those archives and the DMT helped you access it again.

Fuuuck. We are hitting home now.
>>
File: 1299390639942.jpg (25KB, 465x349px) Image search: [Google]
1299390639942.jpg
25KB, 465x349px
>>127417852
>>
File: 1418778921470.jpg (28KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1418778921470.jpg
28KB, 600x450px
>>127418009

alright
>>
>>127409631
Nice!!
>>
File: 1491397327924.jpg (16KB, 500x565px) Image search: [Google]
1491397327924.jpg
16KB, 500x565px
>>127418194
Have a nice trip.
>>
>>127417852
thats a weird question honestly. it's not like any other psychedelic. just do it if you're feeling it.
>>
>>127417852

Yes. If it's available and the timing is right then the time is now.

Have no cautions but a good friend and you are set. LSD is actually a much more difficult thing to wrap your head around for a rookie situation... it's the time involved (especially when time has lost it's meaning.)

15-20 minutes, maybe 30-45 to get back to baseline sobriety with N'N. Whereas 9-24 hrs with LSD.

Am I shadow-banned? pls respond, or just make me feel like I never was able to come down.
>>
>>127418513
>I love you, anon
>>
dude lmao
>>
drugs dude
>>
>>127418582

A smile was brought forth that could light up the deepest darkest crevasses of even Hillary Clinton's cold & wooly mammoth lined pussy. Ty anon.
>>
>>127418915
shut the fuck up you fucking faggot https://youtu.be/we0tZ6GLsQE
>>
>>127418513

Why do I need a friend? Can't I just lock myself in?
>>
>>127419366
https://youtu.be/ZabjLEWZKf0
>>
>>127419580

I'm just hearing niggers, I'm confused.
>>
I shall. Mear on the art. Good call, been a while since I battled with my ear drums with the likes of necro and non phix. Yikes. Sometimes hard to listen to but worth it.

And yes, you should have a trip sitter. You aren't even gonna know he's in the same room with you during the exp, however it's the responsible thing to do when using powerful drugs on a first time basis.

The babysitting REALLY isnt necessary but one of the best things about having a brother there with you is being able to share and talk about what has just happened. It helps with the integration, and trust me - you will have a lot of fucking questions to ask somebody when you are back to baseline.
>>
>>127419723
You're hearing kikes https://youtu.be/V_cKX0p5Qb8
>>
I do have to say that this a more approp'd album for a thread like this. Full album, less harsh on the ears and more of an introspective set of tunes. Headphone music. Eligh with amp live on production -- Therapy at 3.

IMO one of the greatest albums to come out in 20 years. All genres included. And fuck you for thinking that niggers run hip hop anywhere. Anybody who knows - knows that that is not the case. Eligh is truth. If you have the patience to decipher lyrics, you shall see. Kinda like DMT. The writing is on the fucking wall.

https://youtu.be/zO5Isdi5D0E
>>
The main reason that Eligh got sober after battling a heroin, alcohol and addiction crisis through his mid 20's was his DMT experiences. Deal with it. He's been sober since and has produced nothing but incredible music.

Eligh living legends. If there are any faggots still partaking in this thread that are having a hard time understanding the appeal of DMT -- what would make a man become sober with years and years of abuse when a few sessions with N'N helped him to see a path to reality?

Real.
>>
File: Youre_A_Heretic.jpg (208KB, 704x899px) Image search: [Google]
Youre_A_Heretic.jpg
208KB, 704x899px
>>127390952
>different god.
That's Blasphemy friendo.
>>
https://youtu.be/HucLc-Pca7Y

Ego. Killer.

Headphone music.
>>
>>127422822
Shit is autistic as fuck and you are a nigger lover

Neck yourself fag
>>
>>127414664
This one. Glad that I haven't experienced the other. One time I had it with an acquaintance under the supervision of anther friend. He was pretty much describing >>127414377. Sounded fucked. He isn't a good person though. So I could understand why, even at the time.
>>
>>127423095
Commit. Suicide.
>>
>>127423442

I went through the first to get into the other.

>>127423379

Clear that you have not a soulful or creative bone in your body and are scared of life. You are the one tripping. Nigger. People like you inspire me to continue. Thanks.

>>127423450

Already have. Came back and some body larger than you allowed me to post these just so I could get a rise. Later goy.

Welcome to the chartreuse pill.
>>
File: Fucking_2_leggers.png (157KB, 830x949px) Image search: [Google]
Fucking_2_leggers.png
157KB, 830x949px
Since no one else has posted it yet.
>>
>>127423450

Highly influential white guy beats black people at their own game in several way and nigger lover is the first thing out of your head. Who's team are you actually on?

Get a grip you punk, fucking kid.
>>
>>127385014
>>127389951
>>127390952
>>127392117
>>127413753
Christians are ok with drinking coffee and Jesus drank wine. What would lsd be off limits it not the legal reason?

LSD allows for rapid learning of languages, arts, music, and drawing. Its quite a useful tool when used responsibly.
>>
>>127425604
That's exactly true. I'd put stuff like DMT in the twice a year experience category. Like vacation.
>>
>>127424109

That is part of the reason why DMT needs to be a therapeutic ally in this scheme. It has a very strange way of doing that. Almost as if it's a mirror for all of your past decisions, be them incorrect, devisive or just plain frightening. A majority of anon's who say they would never touch the stuff are the same guys who you could possibly see 5150'd and hospitalized over a simple 20 minute excursion into the cracks in the back of their mind. The issues you have will surface quickly, but in a very strange way.

Ego. Complete inflation of a soul that his yet to even arise. People who have no depth to the game and no substance. It's a hard thing for them to battle. You are fucked and not in control.

Scared to lose the foundations they've built themselves on. The rug is literally swept from below and they end up back in the same room they started off in. With the same people. Usually with tears in at least one of the three eyes that just opened.

Ego death is highly underestimated as one of the best things that can happen in the younger years of life.
>>
>>127425709
It is certainly liberating. But it is not for those lacking in mental fortitude.
>>
>>127365497
A society where everyone smoked dmt once a week would be fundamentally different than our current set up. Societies like that have existed in the past.
>>
>>127425709
all that happened to me is I saw between the spaces and learned my mind was shaped after the room I was in feng sui style
>>
>>127366724
I literally went to the moon, explored amazing science fiction like technology temples and met Athena. The actual goddess Athena. The things she told me checked out.
>>
>>127364827

Because DMT is Dangerous! not to people but to TPTB
>>
>>127367970
See
>>127426140

Break thru experience
>>
Because it permanently disrupts your sleep and dream routines.
>>
The better drug to help you understand le deep mysteries of our reality is math and physics , but you brainlets are too brainlet to comprehend it so you get off on cheap pseudo intellectual gimmick and you think you worth anything because you LE SEE THE TRUTH.

kill yourselves, all of you junkie scum, you are whats wrong with human civilization, you spread false information and rely on illusions
>>
>>127426250
Keks
>>
i don't know if i would be okay with dmt being legal. that stuff can drive some people mad
>>
File: blm[1].jpg (79KB, 660x371px) Image search: [Google]
blm[1].jpg
79KB, 660x371px
HITLER TOOK THE DMT! MAO TOOK THE DMT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPs3EeRyL9Y
>>
And just one exp right off the top, I remember working with a partner of mine up in the northern california mountains. This was a guy who grew insane amounts of weed. Right. For several consecutive years he had produced a thousand pounds of high quality out door and ran it out smooth - so he was a self made millionare by the age of 30.

He never, ever smoked herb. We actually rarely shared even more than a few beers after a long day of high mountain work and stress. That itself was a trip to me. The guy was and is still a machine.

So he shows up back at the property at some point with a literal ounce of the purest N'N you can get after trading several pounds with a chem major in Berkeley....

Ironic to mention B town in a thread on POL that isnt related to eric clanton. I understand. You have to understand that this is somewhat of a center where shit, err... these things come from.
>>
>>127426269
This
Kys degenerate drugfags
>>
He shows up with the bag and had never done it in his life. My previous exp with the subject apparently had inspired him to give it a shot.

Drops the bag on the table and we break out a brand new vape rig that is specifically designed for dmt. He's efficient. And if he's gonna do this he's gonna do it right. Fucking love the guy.
>>
>>127426631
Sounds like a fun exp.
>>
So we get done pulling light dep tarps over our million dollar crop, the job is done for the day.

I crack an icy Lagunitas and he's like lets get into this shit man. Meanwhile there is still a lot of work to be done. ALOT. We have to build three more greenhouses in the next month in order to meet the quota we had set for ourselves and the crew. Just us two in an old redwood cabin that was handbuilt. Miles, Panther Gap - Honeydew CA, Miles off the grid. This is a place where we use industrial fucking diesel generators to keep our clones under light during the early part of the season. No power, except for a small solar system, you couldnt get cell phone service unless you had tough 4wd and drove for 45 mins....

Only going into details like that so I can get into the legitfucking ness of this situation. Look up the Panther Gap, Honeydew CA and try to see. Its no joke.
>>
>>127369362

DMT is present in the pineal gland of all mammals. So you are a hippie faggot yourself.

>making something illegal we all have inside of us already. Kek
>>
>>127427036
Sounds comfy as fuck.
>>
>>127409631
Sounds lovely
>>
>>127369328
DMT is something you produce yourself.

Any faggots saying it should be banned are morons. It naturally occurs in you when you are born, die and supposedly during some dreams.

You are the ultimate good goy for wanting it banned, it's not a recreational drug at all. It's a soul searching drug.
>>
One of the greenhouses, more like airplane hangers, that we were having a rough go with building. We called it strawberry, Strawberry Diesel is being done in that one. The way we had to build it was fucking us up. Extensions off of a Farmtech Greenhouse that was already industrial size. Excavations need to be done to make it level. It needs water. It needs soil boxes buit in that need to be level etc etc. I'm not seeing how this can be done on our own without having legit proffesionals come out to help - we were going for 120 feet long and 64 feet wide. Like I said literally an airplane hanger. And he's not good at math.

We are talking about what we need to get done the next day and he goes first on his DMT shit. He does his own thing and chills, I baby sat and watch him look around the cabin like a retard for a few minutes. I do my thing. No big. Just enjoying the frogs and trying to delete stress.....
>>
Made ayahuasca on my own and drank it.
Took what should be around 50mg of DMT but vomited ~20 minutes after ingestion so I did not get it all.

Easily the most powerful experience I've had but I never left my body or met any "beings". I remember thinking as the effects started "what have I gotten myself into?" but figured thoughts like that would do me no good at all so I just took a deep breath and accepted to just go along the ride.
The first hour (I was told, I had no idea about time) after vomiting I grew increasingly tired and naseous. It felt very bad physically but not mentally. I saw cool patterns everwhere I looked and the room vibrated very rapidly unless I focused my sight.

Then from nowhere I started vomiting again. I had joked with my friend who was with me about this primal vomiting releasing everything bad but this really was that. Stood on my knees and fists and my body jsut exploded.

I had not eaten for two days prior but I still managed to empty at least a liter of purple fluid into a bucket.
This was the most powerful thing I had ever felt and as I vomited I felt a rush of energy coming from my feet up to my head.

I felt incredibly happy and like everything bad inside my body was purged. I was very talkative at this point where just minutes before I couldn't collect a single thought as it was all moving too fast. This high state gradually worn off over two hours after which I felt I was back to normal.

Will probably do it again sometime but I really don't long for it.
>>
>>127382541
Hey faggot, you know your brain naturally MAKES dmt?

You should be killed for being uneducated. Let me guess, the earth is flat?
>>
This motherfucker wants to get deeper, after his second and third blast he feels like he was right there but needs more.

He goes for it. I watch him pull the most massive dmt i've ever seen and he does the typical druggy shit we all wanna say happens. Eyes rolling, Druel, he's laughing at nobody.

Its 930 at night at this point. He just jumps up. 5 Minutes into that trip. He has this blank stare and just walks past me. I'm like fuck. Is he ok? I give him a minute to walk past, stare at the stars as he stands on the deck (what I had just done on my pull) -- I think he's just standing outside and staring at the stars but no.
>>
I got super paranoid the last 2 years I smoked weed, before I didn't, now I stopped though. I always feel very nervous the last couple years and I don't know why. But doing LSD or DMT now will surely fuck me up.
>>
>>127369705
Make enhanced leaf you faggot
>>
I hear our Generac commercial size diesel generator start up way too fucking fast. Before I can even get to our generator shed to see whats going on I walk out and I'm like dude, you aight! He's already plugged all of his power tools into extension cables and has run them to right where we had needed to figure this greenhouse out.

My main man is fucking feeling like running power tools in the dark off the grid while he just blasted off the hardest in his life on pure N'N. Not 5meo.

Okay this is scary. wtf, I walk up to him to check further and he's got a can of ground mark spray paint in his hand. I really couldnt even say shit at this point because I'm in that realm as well and there was a point of mutual eye contact where I just knew, that he knew, what the fuck he was doing.
>>
He goes to the corner of the land that we need to excavate in order to make this kit work, he stakes a pole and pulls cheap line out of his pocket, like chalk line and then uses these few combined tools and pythagorams theorem so that we can mark out our g house diameters in a completely correct, true way around the obstacle.

At this point he's 10 minutes in since he walked out the cabin. Kind of umm, coming down. I am looking at the marks he has made on the ground and lining them up the the rest of the project, I personally couldnt fucking believe what I am seeing. Its rediculous. The marks on the ground were exactly what the fuck needed to happen. Spot on. It was the only way the greenhouse could be aligned without a mountain being moved. We were fucking stuck on that process for weeks and his breakthrough had him do it in a matter of minutes.

Myself I'm just blown away by the moment. And I'm trying to see if he's aware that he's using PG to get the project squARE, or what. Like just trying to wind the night down and figure out wtf, this, as I said is a self made millionare at 30 but he never graduated HS and is horrrrrrrible at math.

At this point I'm kind of laughing and coming down myself. I ask him if he's back, and he looks up at me with crazy sober eyes and says nothing, he just shakes his head and looks down at the markings he has made and then up at a giant pile of lumber and grins --
>>
>>127428018
Don't do LSD.
DMT will only hurt true assholes, for their own good. Actually it takes you back to ground earth, at least it does for me. Every time I want to travel to hyperspace and I walk up fancying having kids, a good life, simple things. Every fucking time.

>>127428262
You kinky whore, why not pouring it word by word, while you're at it ? I feel like I'd have to pay to see the end of it now
>>
>>127428018
I'm with you. There are lots of schizos/people with anxiety like me, especially on /pol/, who should probably stay away from psychedelics. The first time I dropped acid was a decent experience, but two times after turned into a nightmare so I stopped ever since. Good thing I had a babysitter who gave me a small dose of benzos to chill out when I got all worked up. I'm good with weed though unless I smoke a retarded amount.
>>
>>127429322

What makes LSD bad that DMT doesn't cause?
>>
>>127370817
>bullshit fantasies

Straight from the mouth of an oblivious "retard" who has never had a DMT experience, nor any psychedelic by the sounds of it.

Don't talk shit about things you know nothing about.
>>
Imo i'm like fuck this, aint letting homey use power tools in the dark tonight. We are seriously hours away from the nearest hospital.

As I walk over to the genny shed to shut it down I hear the fucking skill saw ripping and he's going to town. I watch him (from a distance) make multiple perfect cuts in a row and line up our first soil box in the process. We built that g-house over the next few days and it turned out perfecty fucking square and lined up. We pulled 300 pounds of blue dream out of those soil boxes and g-house kit.

I was actually kind of scared by the process I saw him roll on this. He did all of his cuts, measurements, his whole shit that he did in that time was all under one of the darkest early summer skies you could ever hope to witness. Basically pitch black. And it was all perfect.

The rest of the greenhouses we built together were always off. He still to this day is one of the most sober guys you could hope to know. And he still builds crooked greenhouses. Except for that one.

He said that all of the problems he had been trying to figure at that moment/situation just basically clicked. His explanation further into it was that the problems weren't his because he always knew what to do with that situation in the first place and that a couple of beers had fogged his head.

One of the most sucessful and greatest guys I've ever known.

We kept 0z of DMT on the main table in our cabin and I never saw him touch it again. Even way later when I asked him to pull a few rips, months down the road during harvest - he would politely decline and look me dead in the eye with a statement like ' you know i already learned what i needed from that. but thanks '

We killed it that year and it's a mutual respect. I still have a hard time understanding what i saw there....and he has no explanation other than what i told you. It just is.

Thanks for dealing with walls of txt.
>>
>>127429064

your story is total bullshit. laying out a building is not that complicated, retard. your story is not even a good story. where are you copying it from?
>>
>>127429517
I don't know, I've never done it. But it's pretty mainstream among some people I know and I fail to see the healthy effect that DMT do, but it's entirely subjective from me.
My point is : don't put DMT and LSD in the same bag, they are pretty different chemicals.
Shrooms and ayahuasca on the other hand can be put into a wider DMT bag
>>
>>127429517
DMT can be considered less harmful because of the short duration. While tripping you are vulnerable to allowing changes within the brain, like the habit to instantly associate one thing with another. A danger that exists even when sober but the level of focus while on drugs can increase this. The worst effect of meth is actually the mental habits being changed, it alone is primarily adrenaline, physically not so bad, but mentally has potential for destructive habits.
>>
>>127430128

lmao you are clearly somebody who has never built a farmtech 120 in the mountains. Good luck. The story is mine, OG, laying out a greenhouse like that is not by any means an easy task.

Good luck trying to find a source for copy pasta. It doesn't exist. If you want a sat imagery of the area I'm talking about I already gave the co-ords earlier. Panther Gap. Honeydew, California. Welcome to the fold you faggot.

Zoom in and out until you find the largest greenhouse in the valley. Good luck with anything else past that. It's sacred and, literally cant be touched.
>>
>>127430137
If you dont know then shut your cuckhole.

ayahuasca contains DMT.
DMT crystals can be extracted from countless plants and trees
>>
>>127392190
Dr Rick Strassman has done a lot of dmt tests and brought along Jungian psychologists and it's something separate from archetypes. That was their initial thought as well
>>
>>127430810
I'm talking about LSD retard. But DMT, I can talk about

>ayahuasca contains DMT
Yeah that's why I just put it in the DMT bag with shrooms which are mainly 4PO-DMT, autistic bjorn shithead
>>
File: Looks_comfy.png (924KB, 643x535px) Image search: [Google]
Looks_comfy.png
924KB, 643x535px
>>127430688
This it?
>>
>>127370293
are you still in this thread? have you actually done DMT? i have a shitload of questions if you are
>>
>>127431323
I've actually done it. What do you want to know?
>>
>>127431323
I have made it and blasted off around 20 times. Taken lsd over 100 times I can answer some questions about hyperspace
>>
>>127431427

Why LSD so much more often?
>>
>>127431421
>>127431427
I just ordered some MHRB online, do you guys have any good videos to prep it for consumption?

The way the person I replied to was describing hallucinogens just spoke loudly to me. i'm a hard weight when it comes to hard drugs (iv heroin and meth) but lightweight when it comes to psychedelics- even marijuana starts making me think about how
>society and government exist to regulate a preconceived standard of behavior
and these things scare me when ever i do something slightly psychedelic because i start overthinking too much. but fuck it. this thread has excited me about dmt. i just bought 100 grams of MHRB and am ready to dive in.

is 100 grams enough for me and my girlfriend? best video to make it? if i have trouble with psyedliacs in the past should i even try dmt? i've done mushrooms once (didnt like) and 1 hit of lsd once (liked) but like i said cali weed is too strong for me.
>>
>>127369993

reality is interpreted and defined by your brain. if you alter your brain in such a way that, even if only for a brief period of time, reality is completely different, that does not make it any less real. i think the entities you experience and communicate with on dmt, are as real as you and i.
>>
>>127431280

Nope. That's three seperate 100 foot farmtec kits. And none of them are 64' wide. You are in the right area. I would actually be surprised if anybody can find it.

There are so many g-houses in that area that are full of nothing but high quality tomatoes. The 120 x 64 we built in this specific instance has custom wings off of each side is not stock. That's what the extra lumber was for. That's actually a small scene for the gap. One man could run that after the building process and pull 700 lbs.

I will definitely respond if you come correct on the photo. What you posted are 100 x 46's and a smaller 100 foot hoophouse.

TO; the faggot anon who says that I just spent that much time typing that bullshit for your entertainment - are you aware of what PG is without using wike?
>>
>>127430688
forgive me for being sceptical, faggot, but you write like the male equivalent of a valley gurl dude weed lmao. i find it hard to believe that the owner of a million dollar pot operation doesn't have sense enough to know that 3,4, and 5 make a right triangle and that all you need to do to lay out a building is to establish a starting point and lay out a right triangle on top of that. as to the business of building crooked greenhouses, are you telling me that you are such a retard that you don't know to pull a tape across diagonal corners to check if the distance between corners is the same? take your silly shit elsewhere, chad.
>>
>>127381310
Thx for the lead
>>
>>127431856
Sounds like me, hard drugs I can never have enough but psychs are difficult because I have the habit of trying to understand, so the dozens of shroom trips i've had were uncomfortable at some point.

With DMT I do not have that problem as it brings me so far out that understanding is not even considered. As long as the environment is safe and you have a babysitter you respect, it will work out.
>>
>>127431756
I was exposed to lsd about 6 years before dmt. So just the duration and also the social aspects. I take lsd with my friends to form a tight bind and also with my girlfriend to reach levels of intamacy I thought was never possible. Dmt makes you pass out for 15 min nit very social
>>
>>127431856
Go to the dmt-nexus. It's a website and thry have all the how to videos and teks on the website. That's where I learned how to do everything. It's super simple
>>
>>127431856
Sorry mate I can't help with that. I had friends in the know who got it. I can only relate my experiences with it. I don't have a lot of insight into the technical aspects of making/taking it
>>
>>127432366
Good resource
>>
File: MaybeThis.png (766KB, 655x443px) Image search: [Google]
MaybeThis.png
766KB, 655x443px
>>127432026
Getting closer?
>>
>>127432132

haha you mad that I am chad? I may have had your ex girl out here trimming last harvest.

When you deal with logistics like that it's not as easy as you are trying to understand. Building a greenhouse on an unsettled foundation is what happened. And the greenhouse, the biggest one north of the Golden Gate Bridge actually, on unsettled and unlev'd land is not just a matter of building foundation.

Dude weed lmao.

What needs to happen on top of squaring off the corners of the foundation poles is that there are a hundred + other poles that need to be in perfect alignment and PERFECT level spaced every 36 inches in order for the g-house to come out absolutely true.

If one single thing is off then it throws the rest of the align off. You end up with a clean looking greenhouse regardless. And one that has potential to make you and a lot of other people happy - but it comes off in measurements.

This was an absolute perfect g-house. Measured by in pocket surveyors after the fact. The only one he's ever built and I watched him do the most important aspects on a night with no moon under the hardest conditions possible. And DMT.

What is your question here chode?

Seems like you think that a mil is big money. It's not poorfag. A 120 farmtec kit such as I am talking about is gonna literally cost a man 150 grand to get out there and get up. The big leagues. Like I said puto, welcome to the fold.
>>
>>127432407
I guess what i'm trying to say is I like to be in control and am not comfortable with myself as soon as i do psychedelics. For example I remember one time I did salvia around my friend jeff. Instead of it making me laugh hysterically it made me think in really dark and abstract ways that our society forces us to. It make me think that friends are basically status symbols and nothing more then people we use to right us up in life and my friend being the drug addict next to me makes me a POS. But the way I was thinking was in levels, each getting worse and more damaging to my self esteem. fucked me up for about 3 days thinking about that trip.

I saw you post earlier saying people without the mental fortitude should not do it, but what if they did? I'm just worried about having a bad experience is all. maybe i should read up on trip reports.
>>
>>127433321
>what if they did
I'm guessing this is where most of the burnt out hippies come from. I wish I could give you a more concrete answer, but the reality is that I'm a lucky idiot. And it may very well be that I'm as burnt out as anyone else as well. How would I know? Self-analysis has never been our collective strength.
>>
>>127433321

Trip reports, while educational, are actually a bad idea. You need your set and setting to just be well and you are on your way.

Shed your anxiety before the experience. If you dont then it will be shed for you -- ego death.

Good luck anon. It's worth it.
>>
>>127433265
here is your story in one sentence:
>after smoking dmt a friend of mine directly cognized the mysteries of seventh grade geometry and i am still in awe of that incredible feat.

all your other words were a waste of everyone's time, used to brag about your supposed big time grow operation. still calling bullshit

>What needs to happen on top of squaring off the corners of the foundation poles is that there are a hundred + other poles that need to be in perfect alignment and PERFECT level spaced every 36 inches in order for the g-house to come out absolutely true.

here is the solution to that....stretch out a line, set two poles 100 feet apart, make a stick 3 feet long, use the stick to set stakes every 3 feet along the line, set a pole at each stake, you have perfect alignment. what is so hard about that?

what kind of retard builds on unlevel ground? the solution to that is to level the ground, or level the top of the poles. what is so hard about that? byw, growing marijuana in such a way is a federal offense, retard.
>>
>>127433321
>It make me think that friends are basically status symbols and nothing more then people we use to right us up in life and my friend being the drug addict next to me makes me a POS. But the way I was thinking was in levels, each getting worse and more damaging to my self esteem. fucked me up for about 3 days thinking about that trip.

Your perception was probably 100% correct anon. Your self esteem was damaged because it was based on a lie, that everything about you and your friends was hunky-dory. Your druggie friend really is a pos, and you are a pos too for dragging yourself down with such friends. Overall, your excursion into truthfulness sounds like a net positive to me.
>>
>>127385148
>Naptha
That's what they made Greek fire with. I'm not fucking with that.
Thread posts: 325
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.