[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>living on my own in London >26 years old, have my first

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: 1468922982592.jpg (36KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
1468922982592.jpg
36KB, 380x380px
>living on my own in London
>26 years old, have my first real job (a respectable first one) after university, never had attention from women ever, never done anything with them except for prositutes, have had zero social experiences or friends since 18
>decide to go outside during Saturday night just to feel less alone
>go walking in a trendy youth oriented place in the city of London
>see lots of young and attractive people enjoying their youths while I'm on my own
>walk past two women
>as I'm walking past I hear one of them say "Look at the nose on that fucker"
>I'm an ugly and big (middle eastern) nosed person with glasses

I'm being 100 % honest when I say I didn't feel sad at all about the insult itself, I just feel sad that it confirmed that everything behind and in front of me is a void of zero enjoyment. Why even bother when being an ugly male (and yes, I am 6' and lift a lot of weights) is like fighting to get out of the bottom of a giant scrapheap? Not being a normie is a social death sentence.

And I don't mean anything political by this, but it's like there was the double insult of being insulted in an area with lots of progressive graffiti. You can be accepted if you're anything, just as long as you're not genetic shit.

During day time it's sunny as fuck and I have a permanent feeling of not fitting in. During night time it's not even a feeling, it's flashing everywhere right in front of my face.

It really does feel like everything is a scam. Whether expressed in Dostoevsky or Dickens or a corporation's advert, it all feels the same.
>>
File: alex jones revolver.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
alex jones revolver.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>127362332
and your point is?

a shit ton of us are like this u cunt
also /r9k/ is where this should be posted
>>
>>127362332
You should blow up some anglos god wills it.
>>
>>127362332
>Not being a normie is a social death sentence
Thats not your issue here. Normies are ugly too. You're just not a chad.

Also you're a fuckmuslim with a shitthread so fuckoff. Good on your for lifting weights though
>>
London is a shithole.
>>
File: takeiteasy.jpg (25KB, 600x238px) Image search: [Google]
takeiteasy.jpg
25KB, 600x238px
>>127363652
it really is :'(
>>
File: rat-race.jpg (183KB, 960x599px) Image search: [Google]
rat-race.jpg
183KB, 960x599px
>>127362332
>Living in London
>Thinking you even have a soul anymore
>>
Post your nose lad

NOSE
O
S
E
>>
>>127362332
FUCK OFF BACK TO YOUR OWN PEOPLE YOU FUCKING SEMITE
>>
>>127362332
>it's flashing everywhere right in front of my face.

Your nose?
>>
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>127364103
this!
post beak op
>>
>>127364078
skavenblight looks better than last time I saw it
>>
>>127362332
You should have got an arranged marriage like your parents did. Middle Eastern 3rd+ generation males have less kids as a demographic than the Japs and Germans. The females of the same demographic have slightly more because they tend to get bleached by British guys with colonial fever but even then it's still less than Jap/German.
If you really want kids while living in the UK you either need to copy your ancestors and get hooked up with another muslim with your parents help or buy a bride online.
>>
>>127362332
Find an ugly chick. It's really not that hard at all.
>>
Get on adultwork lad
>>
>>127362332
>as I'm walking past I hear one of them say "Look at the nose on that fucker"
Saturday night London is full of drunk people.
>>
>>127362332

> Have a good job.
> Tall.
> Young
> Single.

Bu fucking hu. You have the opportunity to make yourself happy, but I guess you like to pry in self pity instead.
Nobody gives a fuck about you or your big fucking nose, especially here.

Go back to r9k.
>>
>>127364982
>bogistan
>find an ugly chick
it's not like he has options
>>
>>127367041
Even the ugliest of Brit chicks have enough standards to not date a Muslim. If they really want to go full whore they'll pick a nigger instead.
>>
>>127364417

>>>/r9k/37311923
>>>/biz/2211608
>>>/lit/9561370

This guy is all over the place.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.