[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hillary still doesn't understand that she lost

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: 1485046434739.jpg (22KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1485046434739.jpg
22KB, 413x395px
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2017/05/hillary-clinton-life-after-election.html

She's still claiming she beat trump and bernie eventhough all her crookery with illegals voting etc. and having the media completely on her side couldn't even win her the election. She just won't let it go, also notice the communist/mao like poster of her that was used for her campaign. I wonder how much her and bill are paying for these kinds of news stories? It's so bizarre like she still thinks she's campaigning?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CT0Cwys38k
>>
>>127360254
Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.
>>
>>127360443

Not gonna lie, former Clinton voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Clinton crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this witch get the nuclear codes.
>>
Bop
>>
>>127360254
It's the deep state. Their candidate lost and it caught them completely off guard. They are struggling to gain control back and push the Russian narrative in the MSM. Their puppet Hillary is kept in the spotlight to encourage liberals to resist Trump.
>>
This guy is an embarrassment to the US. He really needs to go away soon.
>>
File: IMG_3829.jpg (235KB, 1023x699px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3829.jpg
235KB, 1023x699px
>>127360254
>God Save The Queen
Pic related
>>
File: she won sweetie.jpg (185KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
she won sweetie.jpg
185KB, 1200x630px
>>127360254
>>
>>127363154
all the illegal mexicunts in California voted for her, several million, that's why she had more votes. Don't believe me? Obummer even told the ILLEGAL mexicunts to go out and vote

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY
>>
>>127360254
>she beat trump and bernie

So she's President Clinton then...?

No, wait...
>>
Remind me what the vote count was again??
>>
File: IMG_5998.png (54KB, 1077x539px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5998.png
54KB, 1077x539px
>>127363154
>Shill (((won))) the popular vote
Pic related
>>
File: undocumented-worker.jpg (121KB, 550x326px) Image search: [Google]
undocumented-worker.jpg
121KB, 550x326px
>>127364046
>>
>>127366095
>Remind me what the vote count was again??
RARE
A
R
E
But no that's not how the US system works, the electoral college decides same as it did with obama and others.

But obviously hillary is tired of that sort of thing, afterall it messed with her plan to have florida and other states flooded with millions of illegals who then vote democrat to allow mass illegal immigration to continue and to get full citizenship instead of getting kicked out.

This is why hillary keeps larping about the popular vote.. it's irellevant AND if you wanted to be specific about it trump won the popular vote too because many of hillarys voters shouldn't even be in the US to begin with yet somehow they get 600.000 drivers licenses etc. in california for instance, and if you think they didn't take part in the vote you're kidding yourself. But inspite of that so many actual americans still wanted trump to win that she still lost everything. But this is why she was so certain she would win because of all the illegals etc. Only it didn't happen.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.