[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think of this guy Pol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

What do you think of this guy Pol?
CNN trying to blame this on Trump Supporters
>>
>>127358750
Here is the story: https://youtu.be/cP0Mk2dza08
>>
File: portland man3.png (142KB, 777x738px) Image search: [Google]
portland man3.png
142KB, 777x738px
>>127358750
something happened on the train. I think the person who was wounded is real. Maybe some antfia gets into an argument with this mentally ill man.

I think the entire story with the mysterious Muslim women and two dead guys are made up.

can anyone find this guys 2002 arrest record?
>>
Yeah, they have not had any Muslim women come forward. They claim he was saying all kinds of stuff but they focus on the Muslim part of course.
>>
File: 1495855775633.jpg (10KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
1495855775633.jpg
10KB, 375x375px
>>127358836
I love how it starts fading out as the women is like

>he stab 3 of the guys on the neck

like this guy is Jason fucking Bourne.
>>
>>127358750
What was his /pol/ username?
>>
He was about to get jumped by anti fa and killed them. He didn't nothing wrong and should hlget off on self defense.
>>
File: unclehank[1].jpg (7KB, 320x179px) Image search: [Google]
unclehank[1].jpg
7KB, 320x179px
>>127358836
>"fuck christians!"
>his name is christian
>>
>>127358836
what was that thing they interviewed at 0:25??
>>
Terrorism doesn't have an ideology.
#NotallTrumpsupporters. When will shitlibs march with us in solidarity against the bigotry being hurled towards Trump supporters?
>>
>>127361331
>here's $100 just say this and this..

>He stab 3 men in neck and he yelling and he no pay taxes Muslims cd-rom download white devil man kill everyone on train
>>
Here he is again
>>
Facebook post he made
>>
>>127358750
It's times like these that we need to not give into hate. If we start banning white nationalists, think of how many we'll radicalize? The majority of white nationalists are good people, and we need to remember, that giving people dirty looks because they have a shaved head or an ss lapel, is the type of alienation that these extremists feed on.
>>
I fully support the stabbing of pro muslim shitlibs
>>
>>127364513
10/10
>>
>>127364183
Damn he definitely posted on /pol/. This Site is a bad influence for you retarded white faggots
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.