[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Better Solutions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: immigration.jpg (62KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
immigration.jpg
62KB, 590x350px
If the point of bringing migrants to the west is to stop population decline, why not just pay our citizens to have children? That would seem like the solution.

Am I missing something?

Are there better solutions to open borders and mass immigration? I understand immigration is helping us, because our population decline would destroy our country in a few generations. But there has to be some better ways to keep our population from declining.
>>
>>127355102
((((((((you are missing a key point here)))))))))))))
>>
>>127355102
Get your fucking logic out of here before the Seth Rich your ass
>>
>>127355102
Like we could pay people 500 bucks a month to have a kid, and they get paid for 18 years. But there would be a limit so after 5 kids you don't get payed anymore or you get a lot less.
>>
>>127355102
White genocide you stupid mother fucker.

Why would we pay white people to have children when its our plan to import shitskin to outbreed white people??
>>
You are missing the other half of immigration. They bring in Asians to fill higher skill labor for a very cheap cost. Even then removing low skill migrants, you'll be still replaced by robots.
>>
>>127355102
>Am I missing something?

Yes

Population decline is actually desirable, given non-renewable resource depletion, climate change, biodiversity loss, etc.

The idea that short term population decrease will lead to extinction is retarded.
>>
>>127355102
>>127355425

You don't even need to pay people. When the state takes so much of your income and housing and bills is so expensive the problem is obvious.

Native folk are responsible and want a stable household to bring up children. the perfect long term option. This is very hard to do in the current climate.

Migrants just live off gibs and in squalor and pump out feral kids.

It may be a very short term fix, but the impact and cost on society will be enormous down the line.
>>
>>127355102
Paying women to be baby factories would be oppressive. You could grow them In Vitro but then the state would probably have to be their guardian too. Controlled degrowth is much better.
>>
>>127355759
No nation that has gone bellow of 1.3 birthrate has never survived. All of Europe is bellow that point.
>>
they want to mass exterminate us all but can't justify it till world wide civil war
>>
>>127355102
it's the jews who to kill the white man--they don't give a shit about economy. Economies are made up fakenews built on paper printed by the fedral reserve. No, They're worrried you'll holocaust them for real this time
>>
>>127355102
Are you retarded enough to believe the "decline" bullshit?
>>
>>127357032
How is it bullshit?
>>
File: 1756757576576.jpg (68KB, 600x737px) Image search: [Google]
1756757576576.jpg
68KB, 600x737px
>>127355102
SHUT THE FUCK UP GOY!SHUT THIS THREAD DOWN!
>>
>>127355102
>why not just pay our citizens to have childre
because thats works and doesn't kill whitey who ultimately stands in the way of Greater Israel
>>
File: Punisher.jpg (47KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Punisher.jpg
47KB, 1024x768px
>Better solution
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iquWUoc4Y1E

Thread theme
>>
File: 1495584947617.png (645KB, 600x878px) Image search: [Google]
1495584947617.png
645KB, 600x878px
>>127355102
less of this
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.