[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Marijuana

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_2415.jpg (11KB, 216x144px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2415.jpg
11KB, 216x144px
If Trump fully legalized marijuana across the United States, do you think it'd get a bunch of libs off his back?

Even there precious Obama didn't have the balls to do it,
>>
the same amount of support he'd gain from the left, he'd lose from the right

zero gain
>>
>>127353684
What he needs to do is give the death penalty for anyone who deals drugs including weed.
>>
>>127353684

See that's the thing. The right keeps compromising in order to get libs off their back like you say. The thing is, the left will never get off their back. They will keep pushing and taking until they eventually push you into the sea.
>>
>>127353684
Legalizing weed will weaken the liberal platform simply by taking the issue off the table.
>>
>>127357125
It'll increase the amount of retards in the country though thereby increasing the amount of liberals
>>
>>127357616
fuck off poo in the loo
>>
File: yXadlBH.gif (146KB, 300x167px) Image search: [Google]
yXadlBH.gif
146KB, 300x167px
>>127353684
haram
>>
>>127353684
lol, hell no. The man can literally do no right in their eyes.
>>
>>127353684

There's nothing he can do or not do to get the libcucks off his back. They do this everytime we have a GOP president. It isn't just Trump.
>>
>>127353684
bump 4 ganja
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wlv9gKcnLGk
>>
>>127357886
Yes he can, he can resign.
>>
>>127353684
If he were to do this, CNN would run a headline story claiming Trump has corrupted youth forever and that society is now on a downward spiral. Then the liberals would stop smoking pot and become conservatives in protest.
>>
>>127358610

Leaf
>>
>>127353684
It would keep libs from pooling in the legal states.
I wish he'd do this but he's not doing anything right atm and this is one of the things he's said he's against.
I'm going to have a hard time voting for him again but I already know the left is always going to be worse.
>>
>>127359729
Maybe you should leave California.
>>
>>127353684
No way, they would find some way to get mad about it
>>
How to improve race relations in America
>decriminalize marijuana
>release all dem weed criminals from prison immediately
Now niggers don't hate us anymore because 3% of them aren't criminals anymore!
>>
>>127353684

No. He could lead America into a transcendent era of peace and prosperity and take us to other galaxies and they would hate him because he's not "their guy." He could objectively turn out to be America's best president and they would never admit it. Cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing
>>
>>127358610
they dont want pence
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.