[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

THIS IS WHY I WANT TO LEAVE AMERICA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

Dear White "People"

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame Muslims for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.
>>
>>127353069
>Look mommy I posted it again!!!!!
>>
>>127353069
sage
>>
>>127353069
I think I found the nigger.
>>
File: 1492718483829.jpg (90KB, 1200x654px) Image search: [Google]
1492718483829.jpg
90KB, 1200x654px
>Hundreds of thousand in isis
>Literately could know every west pro baptist church member by name
>Nice try kike
>>
>>127353069
Killing little girls is the same as making people mad at funerals
>>
File: 1493080775615.png (486KB, 604x717px) Image search: [Google]
1493080775615.png
486KB, 604x717px
>Look mommy I posted the frog girl again with little to no face behind it
>>
>>127353069
You guys started it when you calliphated all of our lands
>>
>>127353069
I know this is pasta but I just read it and I'm laughing cause it's not even factually accurate

like,
It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.
>Arabs
>Syrian homeland
I'm dead over here m8
>>
File: 1490480392164.jpg (79KB, 665x869px) Image search: [Google]
1490480392164.jpg
79KB, 665x869px
>>127353565

It's literally screaming "TWO AND TWO MAKES FIVE" in about twelve different ways, apparently operating on the principle that repetition means authority.
>>
File: kys.gif (2MB, 400x224px) Image search: [Google]
kys.gif
2MB, 400x224px
>>127353069
Yes America did that and what did you do to stop it.
>just neck yourselfe already
>>
>>127353069
>Toilet-mouths

It's nice to see a clear, non-biased, purely fact based meme.
>>
I don't see why "Toilet-mouth" is used as a pejorative here.

Any man would be a "toilet-mouth" for the right girl ;)
>>
>>127353069
Ok please leave ahmed. Go back to the goat fucking world
>>
File: 1451802273264.png (51KB, 240x232px) Image search: [Google]
1451802273264.png
51KB, 240x232px
>>127353069
Muslims were totally peaceful before all of this
>>
>>127353069
In regards to your image, I'm pretty sure that Westboro has never suicide bombed a funeral, or anything for that matter. Feel free to prove me wrong.
>>
>>127353069
When did Westborough suicide bomb a funeral?
>>
It was you who believed the holocaust
>>
>>127353069
>terrorizes
Last I checked, WBC wasn't in the suicide bombing game
>>
>>127353069
Don't forget to sage when you post!
>sage hoes into the options field
>>
>>127353069
Then leave?
>>
>>127353069
keep crying retard, because letting them in isnt gonna help
>>
>>127353069
Fucking hell mods, you can just delete Tsuyu threads as they come now because they are always the same shit
>>
File: Shareblue.jpg (301KB, 1638x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Shareblue.jpg
301KB, 1638x1080px
>>
>>127353069
go back to derkah land you fucking mudslime
>>
>>127353069
>white people did everything including the things that jews did
>>
Lol, we're aware it's our fault.
Guilt isn't the issue here, it's efficacy.
>>
>Muslim holy lands
>nothing but sand
>???
>>
>>127353069

Ever heard of the First Barbary War, which the US was dragged into because North African pirates were constantly capturing merchant ships for ransom?

Did you know that during this war, US generals witnessed Christians bound in chains and sold into slavery?

Also. here's a report from John Adams when he visited an ambassador from Tripoli;

"It was written in their Koran, that all nations which had not acknowledged the Prophet were sinners, whom it was the right and duty of the faithful to plunder and enslave; and that every mussulman who was slain in this warfare was sure to go to paradise. He said, also, that the man who was the first to board a vessel had one slave over and above his share, and that when they sprang to the deck of an enemy's ship, every sailor held a dagger in each hand and a third in his mouth; which usually struck such terror into the foe that they cried out for quarter at once."

Mudslimes, no matter their sect, have ALWAYS been violent, marauding, thieving, rats, and thus, will ALWAYS develop insurrections when left unchecked.

Christians, on the contrary, have a few small cult-like sects who don't go anywhere beyond picketing funerals.

Fuck off, and take your shitty liberal Froppy memes and copypaste with you.
>>
Never repond to this anime poster shill without sage
>>
>>127353069
Stop using cute frog girl for your arguments, kero.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.