[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

North Korea happening next week

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: aircraftcarrier.jpg (71KB, 1023x575px) Image search: [Google]
aircraftcarrier.jpg
71KB, 1023x575px
US Deploys Third Aircraft Carrier Toward North Korea

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-27/us-deploys-third-aircraft-carrier-toward-north-korea

>The United States is sending a third aircraft carrier strike force to the western Pacific region in an apparent warning to North Korea to deter its ballistic missile and nuclear programs.
>It is extremely rare for the U.S. military to deploy three aircraft carriers in close proximity to each other absent current or imminent military action.

Possible NK happening soon lads...
>>
File: 1493437755174.png (174KB, 326x326px) Image search: [Google]
1493437755174.png
174KB, 326x326px
>>127353029
God damnit I want is to happen now
>>
File: 1280px-Fleet_5_nations.jpg (271KB, 1280x780px) Image search: [Google]
1280px-Fleet_5_nations.jpg
271KB, 1280x780px
>>127353029
>3 aircraft carriers

That is an insane amount of overkill for Best Korea. This is one hell of a show of force though.
>>
>>127353029
It's never happening
>>
>tfw these 3 strike groups could defeat the Norks alone.

Is the ultimate red-pill that the American military uses cheat codes.
>>
>>127355338
I think a single Spanish ramp could defeat Norks alone. More like a low bar you got there.
>>
>>127353029
Let's pray for God's protection over our brave soldiers should it come to war.
>>
>>127355071
the idea is to overwhelm them fast because of all the artillery they have that can his sol
>>
Lets hope these nork subs don't miss when they launch their torpedos.
>>
>>127357826
its their satellite over the USA not their subs
look it up if you want to go into spasms
>>
>>127353029
How many missiles would it take to hit an aircraft carrier?
>>
>>127355785
Underestimating enemy is a lethal error. The allies did it in 1915, they assumed second rate BBs could pass through straits without any hardship.

But they lost 250K soldiers and dozens of ships. Then they had to retreat.

Now I'll tell you three things. Norks have torpedos, naval mines and ASMs. And they have the potential to turn an American American carrier into an amusement park for the fishes.
>>
>>127355338
That's why I'm sick of these one sided conflicts. Iraq, Afghanistan, maybe North Korea. It's been too long since America went up against a capable force.

Hopefully China will be that force soon enough
>>
File: make-it-so.png (258KB, 484x424px) Image search: [Google]
make-it-so.png
258KB, 484x424px
>>127353029
>>
>>127353029
Us just fucking nuke them. Problem solved under 5 min
>>
>>127360300
Oh yeah I'm sure the use of nuclear weapons will completely solve the problem and will definitely not make things one thousand times worse
>>
>The trip from Naval Station Everett is expected to take several weeks.
>>
Can I get a military fag to help me understand how much firepower we have there?

From my understanding we have 3 strike groups 2 nuke subs and existing resources. Is NK just a smoke screen for an eventual strike on China? Seems like a lot of boom for little NK.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.