[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mexican Immigration

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Sieg Heil.jpg (24KB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
Sieg Heil.jpg
24KB, 420x300px
My neighborhood is filled with little Mexican kids playing and being sweet. They are the nicest kids in the world. How do I harden my heart and be ok with deporting all of them?
>>
>>127352343
Well, you don't have to deport the legal ones...
>>
>>127352483
Yet.
>>
Man up and run them over, faggot.
>>
>>127352343
you remember that being cute isnt an excuse for illegaly entering the country and leeching off it collecting welfare/foodstamps and not paying taxes.
>>
>>127353727
I don't know if they're legal or not desu.
>>
>>127352619
That will remain a fantasy, my dearest burgerboi.
>>
>>127352343
same in my neighborhood, they all grew up to be gang members and drug dealers
>>
>>127354129
My experience with Hispanics is different. I don't know that many blacks who grew up to function, but none of the Hispanics I know didn't get into drugs and gangs. They seem to be smarter and more empathetic than blacks.
>>
>>127354377
none of the Hispanics did*
>>
I'm 14/88 level racist, and I actually think Mexicans tend to be pretty nice people. I'd say 75% of the time, if someone tells me about how he had car troubles and someone helped him, the person who helped him is Mexican.

My big issues are that in some areas they're criminals and they're always poor. It just doesn't do to import a group of people who are always going to be an underclass in your society. Plus they all vote Democrat and love the gibsmedats.

If I had to choose between them and niggers, I'd choose them every time, but that's not an option.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.