[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dindu Nuffin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: lee-boyd-malvo_297225k-580x375.jpg (56KB, 580x375px) Image search: [Google]
lee-boyd-malvo_297225k-580x375.jpg
56KB, 580x375px
Black Serial Killer’s Life Sentences Overturned Because Whites Lives Don’t Matter
The racist American justice system that oppresses all minorities because it is run by a bunch of white devils finally reversed another horrible miscarriage of justice against another oppressed Black man whose only crime was to murder 17 people, no biggie. Back in October of 2002, the nation was gripped with fear as the first American sniper in my memory was randomly picking off mostly White people with a high-caliber rifle. The murders were committed and largely concentrated in and around Washington D.C. and Baltimore over a three-week-period while White people were doing implicitly racist activities, like pumping gas.

Over-achieving, scholarship-worthy, honor roll student, convert to Islam, and Jamaican immigrant Lee Boyd Malvo and his associate, John Allen Muhammad, whom Malvo later claimed sexually abused him in true Muslim fashion, went on a murder spree, where 17 people were executed mostly in broad daylight using a Bushmaster XM-15 rifle. The wrongs that these two Jihadi freedom fighters were trying to right was explicit White racism. Their plan, as Malvo later testified in court, was to kill 6 White people per day for 30 days.
>>
https://altright.com/2017/05/27/black-serial-killers-life-sentences-overturned-because-whites-lives-dont-matter/
>>
wtf is this fucking leaf? where's my tl;dr?
>>
>>127350294
At least provide some link you fucking retard. I had to google it just to figure out what you were talking about. God damn.
>>
>>127350678
yea I got trigger happy on the post button.
>>
>>127350678
Are you fucking retarded?
>>
>>127350678
See
>>127350601
Fucking retard
>>
File: a fucking leaf.jpg (43KB, 299x419px) Image search: [Google]
a fucking leaf.jpg
43KB, 299x419px
>>127350601
>altright.com
>>
>WASHINGTON - A federal district court judge has overturned the sentence of Lee Boyd Malvo, one of the two people convicted in D.C.-area Beltway sniper attacks nearly 15 years ago, according to a ruling released Friday.

>Malvo was sentenced to life in prison without parole for the sniper-style attacks committed around the region in October 2002 along with John Allen Muhammad. Ten people were killed and three others were shot during a three-week period.

>Malvo appealed to the court saying he should not have been sentenced to life without parole because he was 17 years old at the time of the murders and he based his appeal on the Supreme Court ruling in Miller v. Alabama.

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/local-news/257218742-story
>>
>>127350833
>>127350875
By the time I posted my auto update hadn't shown that link. either way OP should have given some context rather than some long winded shit
>>
File: 1449803414488.jpg (7KB, 224x213px) Image search: [Google]
1449803414488.jpg
7KB, 224x213px
This is seriously huge news and deserves more attention.

I seriously doubt he'll get out of prison but the fact that this faggot judge even overturned the sentence is bad enough
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.