[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is top shill?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: CUCK NORRIS vs. CUCKMAN JONES.jpg (216KB, 830x410px) Image search: [Google]
CUCK NORRIS vs. CUCKMAN JONES.jpg
216KB, 830x410px
Who wins?
>>
>>127346979
OLiver has been shilling longer but colbert has a large audience. Both need to be euthanized
>>
>>127346979
John Oliver is really the perfect shill: Unquestioning, passionate commitment to the script, smarmy certainty in its infallibility. Colbert is more the court jester of the imaginary Obama eternal kingship taking place in the collective consciousness of liberal slaves. He's more liable to get cucked eventually by millennial whores throwing pies in his face, once they get sick of his Trump jokes, or once another liberal wins the presidency.
>>
>>127347169
Colbert has really been ramping up the bullshit lately. I don't remember him shilling so hardcore with his previous gig
>>
>>127347581
That's because Obama was president
>>
>>127346979
Colbert. Oliver shills on hbo to people who already agree with him. Colbert shills on late night to a lot more people. Plus I think Colbert is more obnoxious for some reason. Oliver can at least be funny at times, Colbert is just typical liberal.
>>
File: 1492973665024.jpg (25KB, 467x662px) Image search: [Google]
1492973665024.jpg
25KB, 467x662px
>>127346979
Oliver is a better shill, Colbert has abandoned his previous gimmick and hasn't made the transition to commentary shilling very well.
>>
>>127347947
Not really. I see Oliver as more dangerous because he's better at the online game. He does shit tier charity gestures and DDoS incentives to get attention and gain trust and then slides in his shilling in between.
Colbert is better with MSM and has arguably the better spot and has no shame when it comes to just breaking character and going straight political.
>>
File: cvc.jpg (6KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
cvc.jpg
6KB, 160x160px
>>127346979
current year man is more tolerable than two scoops colbert.
>>
>>127346979
Anderson Cooper has em both beat so fuck it. Gas all these CIA nigger fags.
>>
>>127349174
Anderson Cooper doesn't have the international presence
>>
>>127348786
I see what you're saying. Honestly they are both propaganda pushers though. Oliver just makes me laugh more.
>>
Colbert has been 99% Trump content, Oliver branches out to different topics.
>>
>>127346979

Colbert is the 100% Hollywood and DC establishment shill.

Oliver shills enough to stay on air.

White male liberals are a dying breed on the left, though. They might all find themselves in the Bill Maher boat, eventually.

They know that dudes like them are on the way out. Pretty soon, all 3 may be replaced by male POCs who will reinforce liberalism in POC males.
>>
File: meme.png (99KB, 500x441px) Image search: [Google]
meme.png
99KB, 500x441px
I miss current year man
>>
File: LNSM_2016_DDKA_horz.jpg (37KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
LNSM_2016_DDKA_horz.jpg
37KB, 640x360px
I hate this smug piece of shit.
>>
>>127350094
Kek his brother ruined that 70s show
>>
File: colbert_trump.jpg (780KB, 2189x2285px) Image search: [Google]
colbert_trump.jpg
780KB, 2189x2285px
>>127349669
This. I don't even like current year man but you can tell he at least tries.

Colbert is pretty much FUCK YOU TRUMP YOU COCKSUCKING MOTHERFUCKER. Why do I need to watch that when I can probably just go on Twitter or YouTube to see that?

Maybe John Oliver is too smart for even his own liberal audience to understand.
>>
Oliver is so biased against Trump that it really puts the integrity of every other piece he did into question.

If that shit doesnt end soon and real reporting with evidence beginns again, we will have seen the last of it.
>>
File: images (2).jpg (19KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
19KB, 512x288px
>>127348786
He is literally the new age "televangelist"
>>
>>127351388
They both are. (((Jon Stewart))) has taught them well.
>>
Oliver is an English tardo so easy to hate and definitely expect him to be a shill.

Colbert is a treasonous whore who felches Podesta.

Pretty sure they have dirt on Colbert while Oliver does it willing.

Can we get a photo line up of Colbert, Oliver, Stewart, Podesta, Jared Subway, De Blasio staffer all with glasses on, any Anon

Do all Pedos look the same?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.