[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your country's people are also eternal backpack wanderers?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 1_66.jpg (168KB, 980x735px) Image search: [Google]
1_66.jpg
168KB, 980x735px
Do your country's people are also eternal backpack wanderers? Thousands of Israelis figured out years ago they could save money and travel in Eastern Asia for years instead of being wage slaves here. Many families with kids do it, and some work their or online too now.
>>
File: IMG_1242_6.jpg (209KB, 980x551px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1242_6.jpg
209KB, 980x551px
>>
File: 12_1000.jpg (138KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
12_1000.jpg
138KB, 1000x750px
>>
>>127345312
Americans also like to backpack in poorer countries during the summer.
>>
>>127345312
I used to meet a lot of Israelis backpacking in Asia, they said they were doing it after their military service. Every last one of them was a prize cunt.
>>
>>127345312
>>127345435
>>127345705

Being backpack wanderers is a Jewish's tradition
>>
>>127346425
I'm talking about families with kids, not 20's guys after they fulfilled their duty ofraiding Arab villagers.
>prize cunt
Please elaborate you antisemite.
>>
File: 1489542138140.jpg (164KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1489542138140.jpg
164KB, 960x960px
>>127345312
Really stoking my wanderlust, Anon! Traveling is a GREAT IDEA. Time to take a hike! THANKS!
>>
>>127345312
I watched a documentary one time about Israelis living like hippies in Asia and they'd previously been in the IDF a d some were fucked in the head.
>>
>>127347824
>Malkavian: A clan of lunatics whose madness grants them strange insight. Their Discipline of Dementation allows them to spread their insanity like a plague (prior to the third edition, knowledge of this Discipline was suppressed within the Camarilla). All members of this clan are insane in one manner or another. They are one of the seven founding clans of the Camarilla.[
>some were fucked in the head.
All Jews are.
>>
>>127346772
DAE NOT SKOOL/SHIT INSIDES?
>>
>>127345312
Your backpakers are infamously hated all around the world, the out of military ones lol
It's reasonably popular in Poland,. Some Poles seem to have this traveller gene
>>
As someone who was an expat for 5 years, allow me to quote some Seneca. Jumping around from place to place prevents you from mastering careers, friendships, and yourself. You'll have many jobs, relationships and experiences and none of them will have an depth or substance.

"You do not run hither and thither and distract yourself by changing your abode; for such restlessness is the sign of a disordered spirit. The primary indication, to my thinking, of a well-ordered mind is a man's ability to remain in one place and linger in his own company. 2. Be careful, however, lest this reading of many authors and books of every sort may tend to make you discursive and unsteady. You must linger among a limited number of master thinkers, and digest their works, if you would derive ideas which shall win firm hold in your mind. Everywhere means nowhere. When a person spends all his time in foreign travel, he ends by having many acquaintances, but no friends. And the same thing must hold true of men who seek intimate acquaintance with no single author, but visit them all in a hasty and hurried manner. 3. Food does no good and is not assimilated into the body if it leaves the stomach as soon as it is eaten; nothing hinders a cure so much as frequent change of medicine; no wound will heal when one salve is tried after another; a plant which is often moved can never grow strong. There is nothing so efficacious that it can be helpful while it is being shifted about"
>>
>>127348859
Your twisting OP. People do it not because of financial reasons, but it's very hard to argue with the numbers - it's cheaper to save 1 year here and even live in one place in thailand for 5 years.
>>
>>127345312

Yeah, I have met a tone of them in India. Decent enough people; No sterotypes here since no one cares except the occasional muzzie. I sometimes wonder a bunch of you people don't just settle in India, India could absorb 15 millions jews without even noticing.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.