[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should we try to save Mudsharks?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: Boggle-eyed curry slave.png (404KB, 833x432px) Image search: [Google]
Boggle-eyed curry slave.png
404KB, 833x432px
She is encouraging other Western women to convert to Islam telling them that Hijab is empowering.
I feel that she was misguided ? can she be saved? she's still a young white girl...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=huC0vhMJzXo&t=75s
In this video she's encouraging conversions to islam. Please dislike it and let her know that she's going the wrong way and destroying our Western culture.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By7aqNmegTk&t=48s
>>
>>127343252
Her family probably ignored/abandoned her, so she found a new "family" in that cult. Same thing happens to wiggers and juggaloes. White people let them down.
>>
>>127343442
I think she converted when she started studying in university and got swayed by muslims and encouraged by liberals that it's okay
Is there a away to get this kind of women back into our culture? saving from becoming another islamic womb for western islamization
>>
File: fgkk6.jpg (39KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
fgkk6.jpg
39KB, 650x488px
burned out roasties in their 30's converting to Islam.

this is the Lindsey Lohan effect
>>
>>127343961
>Lindsey
I think she was 20 or something when she converted...
In one of her latest videos she defended Manchester bombings
>>
>>127343252
She should know to shut the fuck up and let the men do the talking.
>>
>>127343810
Of course there's a way to sway her back. She just needs to learn more about her OWN culture. She has been indoctrinated to believe she has no culture.
>>
>>127343810
No anon, only culture shock in her new religion will do that. Put your efforts into converting life long Muslim women to Christianity. It isn't their fault they were born into Islam. But converts are different because they're convinced the Western culture is obsolete, something you have to think if you were fortunate enough to be born here but still could be lured to Islam.
>>
>>127343252
Anglo culture :

http://www.xvideos.com/video15901061/femdom_no_5

Then they worry why their women leave them
>>
>>127345410
She thinks her culture is one of racism and colonization.

Pol should create a white historical society.

One that is legit accepted as a scholarly educational facility. There would be no allusions towards "race realism," "white nationalism" nor "anti semitism."

This white historical society seeks only to educate that the history of whites in America is a wider than just "whites oppressed everyone" and shall seek to dispell this notion of collective guilt toward some stuff that's in the past.
>>
What a low energy comment section!
>>
Some shitskin "love of her life" is fucking her but that won't last. It never lasts. So why the fuck should we care about used goods?
>>
>>127343252
>Should we try to save Mudsharks?

No.
>>
>>127345331
Good but they're still all going to hell for apostasy.
>>
No, go the other way. Demand they show a full appreciation of their faith by denying them rights. Make them wear the burqua. Forbid them from driving. Stone them if they speak out
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.