[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is happening here?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

What is happening here?
>>
Russian clay.
>>
>>127340296
>exercise a high degree of caution

I can confidently say that we are 1000x safer than any Western Europe country filled with Muslims on ever corner.

Hell I bet rebel territory is safer than France nowadays
>>
>>127340296
Mass politics
>those places are majority russian
Ukraine wishing it didnt give up its nukes
>no real way to stop russia
>>
Is the Ukrainian government really ran by Neo-Nazis? Since they honor Nazi collaborators like Stepan Bandera.
>>
>>127340296
People exercising their right for self-determination and national sovereignty, what do you think is happening?
>>
File: image.jpg (111KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
111KB, 600x450px
>>127342496
No but a good portion of our military idenifiy as such

Our government is basically in limbo between Jews and nationalists, they often fight eachother.
>>
>>127340296
Nothing important.
>>
What about Crimea?
>>
>>127342560
Hmm that's funny, because it seems to me like an illegal territory grab by Putin. Interesting how two people can come to totally different conclusions.
>>
>>127340296
Russian hackers hacked two scoops of land
>>
File: slavyanskmay11r.jpg (202KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
slavyanskmay11r.jpg
202KB, 1000x541px
>>127343391
The people actually living in the Crimea and the Donbass don't seem to agree.

Now, as your people would put it, "fook uff ya cuhnt."
>>
Transnistria
>>
>>127341594
kek I thats for sure
>>
>>127343591
How the fuck would you know, you burger slime?
>>
>>127340296
Eternal russians. They crossed a fucking line waging war in Europe.
>>
>>127341594
>Literal civil war going on
>Urban combat
>Artillery bombardment
>Militia groups attacking one another
>Safer than France
East Europe, not even once
>>
>>127342999

Poroshenko speaks Russian between his aides.
>>
the latest in a series of post-soviet frozen conflicts. LPR and DPR join others like south ossetia, abkhazia, transnistria, etc
>>
>>127343953
There's not really much fighting besides random firing on the frontlines.

I think bombing of Donetsk stopped a while back and the Russian backed terrorists have not really tried to gain any more territory.
>>
>>127343953

Still better than shithole that is Paris.
>>
File: 1495864556532s.jpg (3KB, 104x125px) Image search: [Google]
1495864556532s.jpg
3KB, 104x125px
>>127340296
>>>/x/
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 259x194px
>>127343953
>Concert halls being ambushed
>nuts being cut off and fed to hostages before they're killed
>cafes being bombed
>stadiums being bombed
>magazine company being ambushed
>tourist and children being run over by trucks
>rape is widespread and rampant
>heavily armed soldiers being ambushed and killed with machetes
>can't go in half of Paris because they're controlled armed gangs
>streets littered with Africans

doneskt is 100% safer than Paris
>>
>>127344167
Leaf went full autist
>>
>>127342496
I wish.
>>
>>127340296
Commies everywhere. Still outranks Sweden in terms of safety.
>>
>>127344876
Can you give me a quick rundown about Islamic population? Whom do they support? Will they go full Daesh? What happened to Tatars who live in Crimea after annexation?
>>
>>127346663
>whom
gtfo to 9gag
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 236x236px
>>127346663
Crimea Tatars still live in Crimea

A small amount of them live just on the border of Crimea in Kherson oblast, they wouldn't dare hurt a fly and they're not radical in any sense of the word.

The history is rouge because they used to kidnap Ukrainians and Russians hundreds of years ago and inslaved them. This also means they're heavily race mixed.

All in all I don't like Muslims and I don't perfer them

Pic related is them
>>
Russia should have annexed the two provinces when it had the chance then told Ukraine to fuck off or face war. The sanctions wouldn't have been as bad because most of Ukraine's industry is in those two provinces (And Kharkov).
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.