[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is pathetic

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

https://www.washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2017/05/25/i-confronted-richard-spencer-at-my-gym-racists-dont-get-to-lift-in-peace/?tid=smfb&utm_term=.f444d2bcb96c
>>
>>127338945
>he's the racist one
>kicked him out for being white
>>
>>127338945

I was listening to the radio one morning when the lady that bitched him out and got him kicked out was brought on for an interview. She called him a literal nazi a million times and had zero true understanding of his viewpoints and positions. A few minutes just like magic she mentions that she is Jewish... /pol/ is always right.
>>
>>127338945
What a hero. Someone give this woman a retweet and a like.
>>
>>127338945
>Private Christian businesses aren't allowed to deny service based on religion
>Private Gyms are allowed to deny service based on politics
>>
File: (((fellowwhitepeople)))6.png (846KB, 1653x921px) Image search: [Google]
(((fellowwhitepeople)))6.png
846KB, 1653x921px
Fucking jewish rat I hate them so much. Also anyone else find it hilarious how Richard hasn't hurt a soul but he keeps getting discriminated against (and other white nationalists too), but muslims blow people up and the left lines up to lick their boots and apologize for being islamaphobic.
>>
Which country is going to come up with a final solution to the Jewish question?
>>
>>127341907
>pic
kek
>>
i've been lifting in peace for like a decade
>>
File: IMG_1146.jpg (152KB, 614x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1146.jpg
152KB, 614x1024px
Not a big fan of Spencer, but this is retarded. It's like these people have nothing better to do. Here's Spencer minding his own damn business and this (((bitch))) comes along and annoys him. They celebrate every tiny victory in such an annoying fashion and make such a big deal over it. I hope they keep doing this, it's showing people how idiotic they are and bringing them to our side
>>
>>127338945
Man, that's fucked up. And he needs to lift, too. Between the bitch tits and his inability to defend himself from antifa, he needs his workout.
>>
>>127338945

>Harassment is ok unless it's done to us
>>
>>127338945
I confronted Jesse Jackson at my gym. Racial agitators don't get to lift in peace.
I confronted a gay man at my gym. Fags don't get to lift in peace.
I confronted a feminist at my gym. Feminazis don't get to lift in peace.

>said no one ever. Bitch should be arrested for harassment.
>>
>>127338945
Spencer now has a name. He can sue her for violating his civil rights.
>>
File: C-W3Z9qUQAAJFt1.jpg (194KB, 1200x852px) Image search: [Google]
C-W3Z9qUQAAJFt1.jpg
194KB, 1200x852px
>Richard Spencer
>gym

Was he using the gyno machine?
>>
>>127341133
Whether you're being ironic or not, /pol/ really needs a pogrom
>>
This butthurt faggot just owned herself

Shes literally autistically screeching in the text and instantiating the most comic stereotype of the SJW nutter

way to go you dumb twat, and way to out yourself for the scum you are WaPo
>>
is this bitch going to run against Trump in 2020 on that platform?
>>
>>127339182
This well run off the fitness business pretty quick (unless they are jewish). It really will because we all know illiberals tend to work out mentally only on a hamsterwheel like they're told to. Just another reason to work out at home or outside if you can.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.