[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Change the battle field take Mecca

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: Saudi Arabia.jpg (275KB, 863x492px) Image search: [Google]
Saudi Arabia.jpg
275KB, 863x492px
In honor of this first day of Ramadan. What if the western armies took Mecca & Medina to change the battle field. The terrorist should have to come to us to try to take back their Big Cube. I would rather fight them their, than US or Europe. I open it up for discussion.
>>
File: Kabba Knight 2.jpg (356KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kabba Knight 2.jpg
356KB, 1024x768px
After all the terrorist are gone. Before we ever give it back. They have to give back Jerusalem & Bethlehem.
>>
File: bad day.jpg (75KB, 467x370px) Image search: [Google]
bad day.jpg
75KB, 467x370px
This could work, they haven't been eating .
>>
If they lost the space cube they would just come up with an excuse for why they don't need it anymore. It's all bullshit.
>>
Is there anything of value in this pic ( OP )?
Israel could help in the upcoming battle for the future of humanity!
>>
>>127339056
No I think they would lose their fuckin minds!
They will fight for that!
>>
>>127338015
It wont work.
USA's armies can already destroy muslim countries with impunity, like iraq.
the whole point of terrorism is because they cant fight a conventional war and win
>>
>>127339056
we should use it as a pig pen.
free texas/meccan BBQ for everyone!
>>
>>127339584
>/pol/ - Politically Incorrect
If a western army was in control they would not fight for it?
If that is the case Israel should just take Jerusalem from the Palistenians !
>>
>>127338015
honestly, someone should just nuke mecca. just imagine how shit the sand niggers would lose if someone did that. the big black cube that they worship, gone in an instant.
>>
>>127339930
Defeats the argument/
The idea is to get terrorist to fight in open.
>>
>>127339868
they would increase their terro efforts everywhere
>>
>>127340300
that could be productive
internet chatter
Or are you saying all good Muslims are terrorist!
>>
>>127340548
liberals will bend over no matter what
>>
>>127339930
Kek, like throwing a stone at a hive.
>>
>>127340750
I know it won't happen it just seemed a logical answer to the terrorist problem. They like their Cube They all turn to pray that way.
>>
>>127340894
I do my best. They do their worst.
>>
>>127341216
Please America, nuke them and the jews and also some parts of africa, India and china.
Don't nuke best korea, manlet rice dictator is funny as fuck.
>>
File: download.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>127338015
I thought the Geneva convention banned take over of religious institutions for the purpose of war? So if I this is true you are suggesting committing war crimes. Although I do hate Arabs and mu-slimes/sand people/shitskins firmly believing they will be the down fall of western culture, destroying my heritage. But committing a war crime would only level the playing field as we could not claim the moral high ground. Do not act like the savage, the savage can only barely comprehend what we do. If we act like savages there would by no one to save the western world from islam, sharia, sand people, shit skins, mu-slimes, and the savager that is; The Middle East.
>>
>>127343088
Oh terrorist obey the rules of war I did not know that. In every war the rules are broken.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.