[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

refusing to be a host for parasites

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: burningleaves.jpg (519KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
burningleaves.jpg
519KB, 1600x1200px
/pol/, which western country should I emigrate to with my graduate STEM degree and nordic/anglosaxophone genetics?
>>
>>127337450

Sweden
>>
>>127337450
Stay in your own country. You place an undue burden on any country you emigrate to, either financially or culturally. Stay home and stop acting like you're somehow the exception to blood and soil nationalism.
>>
>>127337450

liechtenstein
>>
USA is only hope for western civilization.

>muh freedom of speech
>muh guns

If we can't keep the lights on no one can. We need all the white people we can get.
>>
>>127338123
I speak multiple languages, have no medical problems, no diseases, no criminal record, no debt, no dependents, etc.

The only thing I would be bringing to my new country is a skilled white engineer who will pay far more in taxes than he takes from the state. I will likely create more jobs as well and boost the economy (I have solid business plans).

As for my blood, it comes from the soil of Northwestern Europe and has for many tens of thousands of years, before the historical blip in the timeline called "Canada" ever existed.
>>
>>127337591
cucksimus maximus
>>
No leaf shall escape the day of the rake.

All leaves must burn.

For potential exemption, you need money and a fervent commitment to owning and arming as many white people with as powerful of guns as possible.
>>
>>127338879
>b-but I'm the exception!
>>
>>127337450
I moved to Denmark from Sweden with my stem degree. It is not an easy society to get in to, to a degree that you feel like a Dane but people are friendly, the work life balance is good and the salaries are higher than Sweden.

What I appreciate if that they call a spade a spade and don't let sjw run the country.
>>
>>127339576
exception to what? if you're a white American, do you really consider America to be the soil that shaped you biologically?
>>
>>127339576
You do realize that Canada is so young that my own grandmother was made to wrap herself in the Union Jack in school (not the Canadian Flag) and sing God Save the Queen (not our current national anthem)?

How do you expect "blood and soil nationalism" to be possible (or even desirable) in such a contrived, infant "state"?

Of course it makes sense for the older countries in Europe.
>>
>>127339706
Is Denmark really free from a lot of that nonsense relative to other Western countries? They don't have hordes of migrants and brainwashed mobs on campuses?
>>
>>127340271
You are not some godsend to the country you want to move to. You are a burden. Every immigrant thinks they're the hardworking exception who will make their country great again. Stay home and focus on your own land.

>>127340832
All the more reason to focus on your own nation's identity.
>>
>>127341128
Yes, I'd say that they are nationalistic and try not to attract migrants and refugees (like confiscating their property if they come to the country with valuable items).

They aren't going for the pure race nations that Eastern Europe is going for, but the expect immigrants to assimilate.

Keep in mind that I'm from Sweden, so you can probably guess where my baseline is.
>>
>>127342213
I still cannot see how a white person who pays more in taxes than they take in services is not a net benefit, especially with someone who will be paying in a lot (graduate engineering degree) and using relatively few services (no special medical needs, no dependents, etc) - how is this not a massive gain for the new country?

As for the cultural integration, I'm a blue-eyed white westerner. I speak English and French fluently and I'm functional in German. There are a lot of Western countries I could fit into no problem.

Is there not value in applying yourself in a better environment where you can achieve more, and NOT funding degeneracy through taxes to the cucknadian govt? Can we not deal with Canada more effectively after regrouping outside of it, instead of a long futile struggle inside?
>>
File: Salute Respects.jpg (28KB, 600x320px) Image search: [Google]
Salute Respects.jpg
28KB, 600x320px
>>127337450
>Ubermensch leaf won't be held down by Cuckdeau
>>
>>127343377
>There are a lot of Western countries
And none of them are yours. Focus on improving your own country before trying to "improve" others.
>>
>>127337450
The truth is you'll have a lot of trouble moving to a different country legally just like it is for Yurofags to move to yours. And everywhere you go, you'll have to deal with nogs and shitskins. They hate us but they won't leave us alone, even Iceland has them nowadays.

Maybe Straya would give you a break as a fellow anglo but it only a marginal improvement.
>>
>>127342529
That gives me hope, thanks.

And I'm from Canada, so you can guess where my baseline is. Probably not that different from yours. Others who don't live in countries as bad as ours don't seem to understand. We're in a global struggle; why waste your efforts in an abysmal environment (and support it with taxes) when you could move to another Western country and help the global struggle more? I think the strategy of regrouping outside and building strength and numbers is more effective than squandering your potential in a futile internal struggle.
>>
Please come to America. We would love to have you friend.
>>
>>127338879
I used to think this way. I went to Norway for 2 years. Everyone is up their own ass or so red pilled they see you as a foreigner. Just find a woman you can start a pure white successful family with and keep posting on pol til there is something solid to drift towards.
>>
>>127344911
We're in a global struggle that spans many countries and continents.

What would be more effective for Western Civilization to win:

>stay in Canada
>have kids who, despite my best efforts, still get indoctrinated by the school system (or repeat what I've taught them and get taken away)
>pay heavy taxes to a far left extremist government for my whole life

OR

>move elsewhere
>raise nationalist kids with far less difficulty
>pay taxes to a sound government that helps in the struggle for the West

What strategy would be better for all of us?
>>
>>127347266
Outline your beliefs on important /pol/ themes.

How tall
How muscular
how fat
How much you earn
how redpilled
how much you believe in guns

Burger here, but no fucking way I'm helping import more anti-gun bullshit. If you aren't trying to legalize autocannons, we don't want you here.
>>
>>127347266
Stay and raising strong, healthy, nationalist kids at home.

What kind of nationalism would you teach them abroad? They'd turn in rootless liberal cucks on you before you could do anything about it.
>>
>>127348021

>6 foot
>200 lbs
>regular weight training
>graduate engineering degree (almost finished), network contacts in major robotics and space firms
>"We must secure..."
>"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed." - this needs to be interpreted for the modern day so that the militia is on par with the govt to effectively resist tyranny, therefore the militia (the people) should be allowed nuclear weapons
>>
>>127346319
Why would we view you as a fellow countryman when you are not?

Few countries are followers of authentic civic nationalism. Contrary to what you would believe about the cucked western european countries most of us do not view foreigners as integral parts of our people. Our politicians are forcing subhumans upon us and even though they make us kebabs we still see them as subhumans.

No matter the level of integration immigrants achieve they are still viewed as what they once were: people of Yugoslavic descent are called "Juggar", even though they were born and raised in Sweden.

A yankee waltzing in thinking he should instantly be viewed as a norwegian would raise plenty of eyebrows and laughs.
>>
>>127349622
Couldn't you guys use some Breivik backup?
>>127348842
We shall see leaf. I'm in the bay area, and danced around in some of those areas.

We must secure, but if we're going to have immigration, we need to make it work for us. Use their shit against them. Good answers so far leaf.
>>
> western country

I have some bad news for you, there is nowhere to go
>>
>>127337450
For all of the USAs faults, you can still buy a great piece of property and live off the grid with an armory of guns on the cheap. And free speech is nice.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.