[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do atheists almost always have higher IQ than theist dummies?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: religion-today-in-one-image.gif (2MB, 1576x9930px) Image search: [Google]
religion-today-in-one-image.gif
2MB, 1576x9930px
Why do atheists almost always have higher IQ than theist dummies?
>>
>>127336546
I called the local Jew police and you will be arrested for blasphemy
>>
>>127336546
They don't. Have you ever met an actual Atheist?
I knew one that tried to tell me that the Bible supports pedophilia because he Sarah was "13 years old" when she was married to Abraham. Turns out she was 77 in the Bible and it says 13 years later she gave birth to Isaac.
So much for their "superior IQ".
>>
>>127336546
>Why do atheists almost always have higher IQ than theist dummies?
Have anything to back that up or is this like one of those humans came from Africa until they didn't anymore type of assertions ?
>>
>>127336546

Hasn't been my experience. I bet they tend to be more self absorbed tho, for sure. Most atheist arguments are like "I'm smart enough to know I don't have a maserati and I asked for one with my eyes closed, so..." and drop the mic. Or they are wondering why they aren't owed an easy life when most of the biblical examples of faith and strength ended up executed, imprisoned and impoverished. But man, my tags are due, my dog died, parents divorced, God can't be a good god if life isn't good.
>>
>>127337621
>They don't. Have you ever met an actual Atheist?
Anecdotal evidence fallacy

>I knew one that tried to tell me
Since you're a lying larper, you definitely lying about this one too.
>>
>>127340771
>God can't be a good god
IF he did exists, based on the tale written about him, he would be one evil bastard.
>>
>>127340771
Those are the annoying faggot atheists who do it to be edgy, and they bug the fuck outta me. I'm an atheist because I believe that, whether we know what the explination(s) are or not, there exists a rational explanation for everything.
>>
>>127336546
It's a meme. Atheists fall into the same dipshit logic as everyone else. Also they seem to lack reading comprehension on an unprecedented level.
>>
>>127341707
According to your childish perception.
>>
>>127336546
Anyone who believes in any middle eastern religions/gods is basically a shitskin/sandnigger/kike in disguise.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.