[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Polish anons, wtf is wrong with your women?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: POLA0001.gif (2KB, 413x260px) Image search: [Google]
POLA0001.gif
2KB, 413x260px
They're all cunts.
>>
>>127335053
Are you the lad who had a polish gf break up with you recently?
>>
True that
>>
They also seem to burn the coal more than the average European woman.

**the ones that have moved from Poland.
>>
File: smelin her pussy.gif (798KB, 350x257px) Image search: [Google]
smelin her pussy.gif
798KB, 350x257px
>>127335053
seems so, I'd say at least 90% but in the end aren't most women like that in the modern day and age xd
>>
>>127335160
I might be. I ranted about it the other day and am speaking to her again.

I added her back on snapchat and she messaged me first so I think she missed me. But talking to her again I'm seeing how self-centred she is, only talking about the shit shes doing and its boring.

I'm not even sure I want to ask her to meet up again despite probably easily being able to.
>>
>>127335600
Also in the period we dated I had 3 fucking girls dance with me in clubs and one girl who straight up told me she likes me from my friend group and I had to reject them all for her only to dump me after two weeks without seeing me

Now she acts like that never happened, stupid cunt.
>>
>>127335631
don't waste time on retarded cunts. If i ever gona end up being productive non nigger citizen I plan to look for a real woman that look for a provider and have virtue and don't ride to coock carusel.
>>
>>127335981
This girl is a weird case. I'm only her second bf and the first person she did anything with. That said she still behaves like a slut with how she discarded me and how she behaved in our relationship despite being a respectable girl
>>
File: hairy niger.gif (361KB, 336x224px) Image search: [Google]
hairy niger.gif
361KB, 336x224px
>>127335887
Clubz and bars are the pleace with lowest quality pussy. Blame yourself, what did you think gona happen? that you gona find NAWALT in a club xD?
>>
>>127335887

take the wait-pill/rejection like a man and stfu
or fuck bitches up and brag about it
you cannot whine about relationships you monumental faggot
that's what little bitches do
are you a little bitch son?
>>
>>127336295
God dude just start dating someone else and post about it on snepchad so she sees. Stop bitching about this so much nigger women are expendable
>>
>>127336354
2 were low class and would have been one off things but 1 was a girl I already knew and probably could have been something
>>
>>127335887
this is what happens when you pick up random trash
go to a church, you'll find what you need
>>
>>127336585
The most Jewish thing is we all have exams so no one is doing anything, hence I'm left with my anger festering over this bitch
>>
File: 1460744378295.jpg (129KB, 1092x1037px) Image search: [Google]
1460744378295.jpg
129KB, 1092x1037px
>>127335053
Unfortunately most of the diaspora outside of Poland is the human trash that can't make a living in their home country. They are coming straight out of the commie block ghettos or from the tiny farms in the outback.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.