[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sit your ass down and open your lips for the biggest redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: He_Never_Dies.png (381KB, 1421x682px) Image search: [Google]
He_Never_Dies.png
381KB, 1421x682px
The Nazis never died, they just simply went underground in the erstwhile state of West Germany, plotting, planning, waiting until Europe would be ready for the 4th reich. You think all of these false flags are coincidences? All of these rapes, crimes, chimpouts, terror attacks and ethnic replacement has been carried out strategically and with great planning by the Nazis to rile the European race up and prime them for the second coming of Der Führer, the Nazis control everything, the banks, the media, the government, the EU, everything! They just simply put a group of Jews as the leader of all of these so the anti-semitism can be spread easily once they assume power again.

They never went into hiding in Antarctica or the moon, they were right under our noses all along, and Der Führer has been in Argentina where he has undergone several rounds of genetic editing to make him immortal and prepare him to to lead Germany and the German race into a glorious thousand year reich.

When all seems lost, when the cities of Europe are filled with niggers and muslims, girls are raped on a daily basis and when Europeans are outnumbered by the invading muslims and niggers who commit daily chimpouts......then, Der Führer will show himself and assume power, whence he will use the remaining ultra-redpilled men of W. Europe combine them with the still-white manpower of E. Europe to take back Europe from the hordes of Invaders and kickstart the glorious 4th reich, a thousand year reich. Stay strong Europeans, your time is going to come, prepare yourself and your family the entire fate of the world will depend on whether you are dedicated and willing to take back Europe or not.

All Arabs and Niggers will be put to death, the streets of Berlin, Vienna, Paris and London will run with nigger blood and nigresses and niglets will be mass executed. Auschwitz, Treblinka and Dachau will be refurbished and fired up to deal with the load of 50 million niggers.
>>
>>127332777
You're on a whole nother level of wishful thinking my friend
>>
>>127333568
>Being this bluepilled
Open your mind my fellow brown friendo
>>
File: 1494443830224.png (403KB, 680x723px) Image search: [Google]
1494443830224.png
403KB, 680x723px
>>127332777
>indian flag
Nice try
>>
Islam will kill the Muslims. The reason you hear of these attacks and question the sanity of the terrorists is because they are actually retarded losers. They keep marrying their cousins.. They are literally retarded, that's why they have no self control or ability to question the doctine.

https://cairnsnews.org/2015/09/30/muslims-suffer-insanity-low-iq-recessive-disorders-from-1400-years-inbreeding/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/health/children/11723308/First-cousin-marriages-in-Pakistani-communities-leading-to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1394119/Its-time-confront-taboo-First-cousin-marriages-Muslim-communities-putting-hundreds-children-risk.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4511994/East-London-borough-child-deaths-related-parents.html

They are breeding themselves out of the human race, living in ghettos like they do and not integrating will be their downfall.
>>
If you were an American poster I'd call you a subversive kike who wants me to "punch a nazi" because instead of jews being in control, it' a secret shadow group of nazis. I'd much rather believe that the influx of mudlismes is ment to start letting them kill off the jews in Europe since they hate them so much.
>>
File: Arapaho-Men-1898.jpg (132KB, 968x768px) Image search: [Google]
Arapaho-Men-1898.jpg
132KB, 968x768px
>>127332777
>Indian
>Larping as a Nazi.
>>
>>127336107
>>Indian larping as a nazi
which is actually legit since nazis found their spiritual roots in ancient india
>>
File: We do.png (289KB, 1421x682px) Image search: [Google]
We do.png
289KB, 1421x682px
>>127332777
Aren't you forgetting another important detail?
>>
File: we morph.png (311KB, 1421x682px) Image search: [Google]
we morph.png
311KB, 1421x682px
>>127340282
Wait a minute.
>>
>>127340282
>[
>>127340999

some redpills are too hard to swallow...
>>
>>127332777
>777
>>127333568
FPBP

I wish we could all just have our own separate countries.

And like one country for the melting pot
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.