[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muzzies wanna blow us up?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

Let's fucking destroy this dumb ass box they pray to

WWIII NOW
>>
>>127331988
Unironically i want to see it destroyed, imagine all them moderate Muslims revolting and showing their true colors
>>
>>127332308
What's better; someone from the west destroying it. Hoooo boy
>>
>>127332488
The fucking what?
>>
File: 1472932944543.jpg (28KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1472932944543.jpg
28KB, 400x400px
>>127331988
Why would the Cult of Saturn blow up one of their own symbols? Stay retarded.
>>
ISIS wants to blow it up. You're doing Allah's work, anon. PBUY.
>>
>>127332596
Return to Reddit, newfag.
>>
The Kaaba is so fucking weird
I would rather it stayed
>>
>>127331988
The type of muslims that care about that room box aren't the ones supporting ISIS. Don't let the Jews confuse you on who the ISIS muslims are, i'm not defending them, but Hitler even understood this quite well.
>>
>>127332709
t. muzzie
>>
>>127331988
All hail the hypno cube!
>>
They wouldn't bomb us if they hadn't been baited by those in power in the first place.

I am not doing anyone's dirty work. I'll kill anyone that's a threat to my kind, but I will NEVER go the extra mile for those who have initially caused my country and my continent to hurt in the first place, and are now simply reaping what they sowed.
>>
>>127331988
ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.
>>
>>127332633
ah your meaning the guburnment. You still depend on them?!
>>
File: jew-in-trance.jpg (91KB, 768x511px) Image search: [Google]
jew-in-trance.jpg
91KB, 768x511px
>>127332308

>Unironically i want to see it destroyed

Most of the world feels the same way towards Israel.
>>
>>127331988
Soon. All they have to do is chimp out at the temple of Baal again.

I pray every night that a slumbering evil will wake up and grip the world with absolute fear.
>>
>>127331988

So my grandfather was full of shit but always claimed to be last in a line of Chief Druid of the old Ui Neil clann...

anyway, that nigga claimed that the Egyptians kicked the Jews out, it was not an 'escape,' that Yahweh and Lucifer are 'brothers' like Set and Osiris (Jesus is Horus, remember 'Moses' is an Egyptian name), and that the way to tell Goodness from Darkness is the former tries always to save and nurture life.

Also, blessed are the peacemakers....
>>
>>127332849
t. muzzie
>>
File: pig-in-mecca.jpg (81KB, 583x619px) Image search: [Google]
pig-in-mecca.jpg
81KB, 583x619px
>>127331988
>>
>>127331988
I've always said the retaliation for 9/11 should have been flying a plane painted like the american flag into that box
>>
>>127331988
Aren't they worshipping some fallen meteor that's inside of it? There are thousands in the world, why is the one in there so significant?
>>
File: El2.png (128KB, 799x499px) Image search: [Google]
El2.png
128KB, 799x499px
>>127334367
They are not worshiping a meteor, they are worshiping our creator. Thus, the cube of Saturn.
>>
>>127334367
I think they think it was built by Adam even though the pagan arabs put stuff from there gods in it
>>
>>127334122
Nice, airdrop pig carcuses over Mecca. That'll show em
>>
>>127332308
wouldn't that be some shit? get inside it somehow and blow it up. the very next week you see a culling of the islamic faith as its followers go insane and the world finally rises up to slay the beast
>>
the box has been destroyed a bunch of times they just get the rock and put it in another box someone has to throw that rock into the ocean
>>
>>127334367
>>127334731
No we arent,its just a black mock from a meteor
Allah said that it was a white rock from heaven and once it reached earth it became black because of our sins
And no we dont worship the rock,the kabaa is believed to be located under allah's heaven so we pray in front of allah
>>
>>127331988
They worship a black stone that's fucking 'tau7eed'
>>
>>127333098
Wew, you sound like such a whiny little bitch right now.

And the fucked up part is, you're probably not even really white...
>>
>>127335238
oh its not even the box itself thats holy?

then, how would someone get in? wouldn't the entrance be heavily guarded?
>>
>>127335331
Thanks for proving that the average person has no idea what they are praying to or for.. You're useful idiots who get no benefits from your religion-lite. The tangible benefits go to the people at the top of the Cult of Saturn pyramid and that's not you.
>>
>>127335331
im a muslim and youre wrong about everything you said other than we dont worship the stone
>>
Praying to a rock is pretty gay.
>>
Liberals won't cuck their way out of this one.
>>
>>127336002
Kabaa is said to be the holy house of allah"بيت الله الحرام"
Source on the hadith:روى ابن عباس عن النبي محمد أنه قال: «نزل الحجر الأسود من الجنة أبيض من الثلج فسودته خطايا بني آدم»
It was narrated that Ibn ‘Abbaas said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Black Stone came down from Paradise.”

(Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 877; al-Nasaa’i, 2935. The hadeeth was classed as saheeh by al-Tirmidhi).
>>
>>127337962
>>127336002
Missed a bit of the hadith
“When the Black Stone came down from Paradise, it was whiter than milk, but the sins of the sons of Adam made it black.”
>>
Blowing it up won't do shit. Dump a shit ton of radiation on it and they'll keep dropping like flys
>>
>>127331988
B O M B T H E B O X
O H O
M E X
B

T H E
H
E

B O X
O
X
>>
>>127337962
>source
any empirical evidence to back these dune runes and sand myths?
>>
File: trump-use-nukes (2).jpg (49KB, 700x438px) Image search: [Google]
trump-use-nukes (2).jpg
49KB, 700x438px
>>127331988
Give it time
>>
>>127331988

How do we meme this into a reality ? A tray missile, some operator gone rouge ? Yemeni Retribution ?
>>
>>127336002
>>127337962
>>127338105
Oh shit! A MUSLIM FIGHT!!
>>
File: daddy-slowly-wakin-up.png (1MB, 952x870px) Image search: [Google]
daddy-slowly-wakin-up.png
1MB, 952x870px
get the stone in the corner boiz
>>
>>127333359
When the alter but keeps giving you the SUCC after you've finished the sermon
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.