[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Boogie is getting weight loss surgery in July. He is getting

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0192.jpg (27KB, 373x463px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0192.jpg
27KB, 373x463px
Boogie is getting weight loss surgery in July. He is getting gastric bypass surgery which is extremely risky for people at his weight. He had to shop around with several doctors before he was able to find one willing to risk doing it. The surgery can also be lethal if you don't go on an extremely strict diet after the surgery. What are the odds Boogie will die?
>>
Between 14% and 88%.
>>
>>127329836
Last 2 digits are the percent chance Boogie will die from it
>>
>>127330218
Good
>>
>>127330218
Long live boogie
>>
>>127329836
Probably greater than 50% odds. He's fucking huge and eats like shit so is surely very unhealthy. If he had to doctor shop that is a bad omen for him. Of the people I've known of who died of that surgery they always doctor shopped first.
>>
>>127329836
World class trainers asked to help him lose weight and he'd rather choose surgery with a high chance of dying.
How do you make such a shitty choice like that?
>>
>>127330218
1 in 5 chance that fatshit will die?

Ill take the 5:1 odds and buy in at 50 pepecoins
>>
Even if he survives the surgery he doesn't seem like he wants to stop eating junk food. He'll put the weight back on in 2 years max.
>>
>>127329836
what's worse is once he dies it will discourage others (even those who aren't considered risky) from having the same procedure out of fear that they will die as well, causing them to remain a burden on the healthcare industry.
>>
>>127330715
My guess would be lethargy or absolute inability to let go of his horrid lifestyle, tying into what >>127330937 said. Even if he survives this, he's just going to blimp out again. The only surgery he needs is a fucking treadmill infusion.
>>
>>127329836
Almost certainly he will kill himself.
The thing about gastric bypas is all it does is makes it so the fatty can't binge eat. Boogie wrote some repulsive crying post on Reddit wherein he was weeping about the time he tried to cut down his caloric intake to under 2k and said it was the worst thing he's ever tried and he wanted to be dead and such.

Provided he survives the procedure, he's still going to want to eat massive amounts of shit and end up bursting his fucking gut like the big he is. I hate fat shits like him.
>>
>>127331145
It could inspire people to not be hogs so they don't die, too, but I'm sure it will be labeled as "American healthcare failed Boogie".
>>
>>127330491
>Knows multiple people who have died from weight reduction surgery

America
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/755376
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.