[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Calexit thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

Calexit thread.
>>
>>127326280

good riddance
>>
>>127326280
Nuke is plz
>>
Fed owns nearly 50% of the land in California. It's not happening.
>>
Their revenue is required to fund the welfare states in the south. They aren't going anywhere.
>>
>>127326280

it's actually extremely hypocritical of californians to dismiss federal law, yet still claim to want the benefits of being part of the union. The get pissed when their candidate doesn't win they claim their population alone should choose the leader for everyone. They want to secede, but are to cowardly to spark civil war 2.0. If it helps nevada and oregon would join them in secession.
>>
With what water?
>>
File: Hollywood strike.jpg (895KB, 1111x810px) Image search: [Google]
Hollywood strike.jpg
895KB, 1111x810px
OK but you got to take your share of the National Debt with you.
>>
enjoy your no water once Jefferson leaves your ass
>>
>>127326905
There is no revenue from cali. The state is in a deficit and being propped up by the government.
>>
File: 1368061094016.jpg (99KB, 384x391px) Image search: [Google]
1368061094016.jpg
99KB, 384x391px
>>127326280
Please leave so we can declare war on you, exterminate all life in your multiracial, globalist, Judaeo-corporate hellscape and retake it's natural beauty for real Americans.
>>
>>127326280
Form a union with canada perhaps?
We got ur water bros no worries.
>>
California just needs to split into two or more states. That would solve 85% of the problems.
>>
File: Capture.png (422KB, 768x642px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
422KB, 768x642px
>>127327921
My almonds are activating.
>>
>>127326280
Good riddance.
>>
wow really makes me think
http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/19/politics/calexit-leader-russia/
>>
>>127328803
You do realize that cali makes the most money of any state right? So a smaller % of a much larger total is still greater than a larger % of a smaller total.

But I will give you this.
http://www.usdebtclock.org/state-debt-clocks/state-of-california-debt-clock.html

Last time I looked cali was in a spending deficit. Now they arent.
>>
File: new american border.jpg (633KB, 1567x943px) Image search: [Google]
new american border.jpg
633KB, 1567x943px
Won't happen, even though it should.

You're more than welcome to waste your time pushing for this though.

This is what should happen though, pic related.
>>
Seceding is just another words for stealing land.

No. You may not steal that land and claim it as your own country.
You may, however, fuck off to another country, or build new land on mars.
>>
>>127328803

My problem isn't so much with how much money they take from the feds and how much they put back in, it's what they spend it on that boils my potatoes.
>>
>>127329693
Nah let them try to leave. Then we can conquer them, and put them through "reconstruction" where they won't be able to vote or do anything for a few years until they'readmitted' to the union
>>
>>127326280
If California secedes, Eastern Californka would counter-secede leaving The New California Republic with a strip of crowded coastal territory with no food or fresh water.
>>
File: 6UF0iS.jpg (205KB, 800x659px) Image search: [Google]
6UF0iS.jpg
205KB, 800x659px
>>127329693
Yankees make me sick
>>
>>127326280
>this thread again
>>
>>127328328
Californians hate you too you pathetic fucking leaf
>>
Let them.

Then let's invade overnight and occupy that shit hole
>>
>>127326280
America would shed most of its liberal and illegal Mexican population.

I vote yes.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.