[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on the 13 tribes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (77KB, 600x776px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 600x776px
/pol/, I work in a very "redpilled" establishment and we are discussing the 12 tribes of Israel. I showed the guys this picture and they were astounded and want to see more, therefore, I need as many redpills as you can on this subject. Are the Japanese truly the lost 13th tribe of Levi like I think they are? How else might these linguistic similarities have come about?

Thread theme: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tMnGmoLS6zo
>>
You have my interest...
Have a bump
>>
>>127326713

Thank you. Come on /pol/, help me out.
>>
>>127325984
This is a joke.
The letters are distorted to make them more similar to Japanese, the g and the i are reversed, niqqud is not written like that, etc.
>>
>>127330287

Even so, there are still many customary similarities between Shintoism and Judaism, such as the shared story of Isaac... And also many linguistic similarities, even despite one or two sloppy characters in this picture.
>>
and Khazars are NONE of the 12 tribes... show them who the Khazars were and are today and which group they are pretending to be to this very day
>>
>>127325984
That's not the hewbrew alphabet. I know Arabic from my tours in Iraq and I can recognize some hewbrew letters since Arabic and Hebrew are related.

Fake and gay. Jews fear the samurai remember
>>
>>127331507
>And also many linguistic similarities
Bullshit. Again I know Arabic from the army and I can understand some spoken Hebrew. Words like "day" and stuff like that

When I hear Japanese it's all chingchong to me. OP is probably a weeb heeb
>>
>>127331507
>Shintoism and Judaism,
>thou shall not have any God before me
Compare to shinto which has a plethora of deities.
>>
>>127325984

>He doesn't know the Tribe of Dan redpill.
>>
>>127330287
But how close are the characters?
>>
>>127332262
that's the ancient hebrew alphabet
>>
>>127325984
As someone who can read hebrew and kana - a lot of those are bullshit.
>>
>>127334209

Go on.
>>
The Celtics.
>>
>>127325984
>>
File: 1462179530831.png (70KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
1462179530831.png
70KB, 350x200px
>>127330287
we're on to something here guys
>>
>>127325984

the hebrew letters are completely wrong
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.