[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT HAS CLIMATE CHANGE DONE FOR YOU?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5420.jpg (102KB, 1024x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5420.jpg
102KB, 1024x494px
I learned about climate change for the first time in 5th grade. It was 1995. Back then it was called global warming caused by el ninos and melting ice caps caused by pollution with the green house effect. Oh and the ozone was depleating.
20+ years later...el Nino is gone, ozone is fixed apparently and we pollute more than ever to this day (looking at you India and China).
Tell me /pol/ is climate change real?
>>
File: 852182.jpg (24KB, 402x402px) Image search: [Google]
852182.jpg
24KB, 402x402px
>>127324193
yeah I can change it however I like.
>>
>>127324193
it's real in (((their))) minds, you filty global warming denial
>>
>>127324193
The only threat about climate change is it affecting plankton (who are responsible for most of our oxygen).

Now high heat = plankton death.

Now do you really think that the scientists have not already produced a variant of plankton that can survive high temperature especially when they have created glow in dark animals, clones and artificial wombs while planktons are primitive microorganisms

Climate change is just the means of wiping out the useless poor population that can't buy their survival out of global warming.

The ones who will be left will be lifelong buyers.
>>
>>127324193
Actually it gives Arizona more rain which gives Phoenix greener winters and more breaks in the summer heat (although with more humidity)

I stand by the oppinion that global warming is actually net good for humans overall, it opens up billions of hectares of farm land in Asia and North America, it will result in more precipitation for most of the world (heavier snows) which will result in more desert rivers even if those deserts grow slightly. The only people really damaged are people on low lying coral atolls but like.. who cares,

If it warms as much as they expect we could even have places like southern greenland and the Antarctic peninsula populated with cities
>>
>>127324193
Also, according to Hinduism the Earth is sphere and rotates on a horn of a cow (giving it the tilt i.e. axis of Earth) and that cow revolves around the sun, while sun isn't fixed either it also moves on its 7 horse chariot.
>>
>>127325778
Global Warming is like GMO crop these days, just a propaganda to sell the same thing for higher costs.

Look this GMO tomato - this will be more expensive than the regular tomato because the seed is expensive and the quality is high.

Look at this organic tomato - this will be more expensive than regular tomato because we didn't use that costs anything while farming these.

Same way is Look at this refrigerator, we won't tell what gas we are using in the compressor but be sure its not CFC as that harms ozone as we are charging you more for saving the Earth.

Oh wait anon, you want the old model of the refrigerator? Well that's going to be expensive too because it harms Earth and here are the additional taxes on it you inconsiderate fuck for buying an outdated harmful technology.
>>
>>127324193
Ozone damaging chemical are used less now. El nino is still a thing. 2-4 big hurricanes in America predicted this year from it. Ice is still melting.
The fuck are you smoking son?
>>
>>127327557
There hasn't been a major hurricane in the United States for over a decade

Even if we count hurricane Mathew last year it never hit land and was the first actual hurrican since like 2006
>>
>>127328233
You guys are like pussies, I still remember how much panic there was in America when they thought world is going to end in 2012. Also the in ability of you guys not getting over 9/11 also pretty much proves how much of pussy your nation is.

So, there is not wonder you guys panicked over Mr. Mathews even though he never visited you. Are you going to invade sea for having weapons of mass FLOODtration?
>>
>>127324193
More warm months out of the year means more people spend time down in north florida by the beach at their condos and shit. Our area is experiencing a local economic boom.
>>
>>127328559
>we are pussies because we don't let tens of thousands of people die a year in windstorms like poo-in-loos

How about you guys build with something other than fuckinf correlated iron so that 80k people don't die in every fucking typhoon
>>
>>127328764
The only time tens of thousand people died here because of a storm was because of Tsunami and its wan't a storm and even Japan was BTFOed by it.
>>
>>127324193
No, climate change is bollocks.
http://climatechangereconsidered.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/09-25-2013_-CCR-II-Summary-for-Policymakers.pdf
>>
>>127328764
>Also no. of deaths after Hurricane Mathew 2016 in USA - 33
>No. of deaths after cyclone Vardah 2016 in India - 10
>Country with a billion population and third world standard had way less fatalities than a superpower.
As I said, just a bunch of pussies.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.