[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Conversations with Women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1744.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1744.png
2MB, 750x1334px
Where can I have actual intellectual or political conversations in person? My girlfriend has no depth to her thoughts and I need to talk politics in person

Pls help
>>
>>127320597
I think you'll find that quite a lot of people you deal with on a daily basis (assuming you're not a NEET) are quite redpilled and/or intelligent but are too afraid to talk about their viewpoints.
>>
File: 1465657436309.jpg (660KB, 887x2141px) Image search: [Google]
1465657436309.jpg
660KB, 887x2141px
never expect serious female engagement on important issues, they are the fairer and simpler sex. It is not right or natural that they should give you good conversation and debate like a man should.

That being said, redpilled men are fairly hard to find these days (depending on where you are).
>>
>>127320597
If you want to have a deep conversation, better go speak with another man, you´ll hardly find a deep conversation with a woman.

Not saying that you can´t have an interesting conversation with a female, but dont expect alot of it.
>>
Funny, i latched with my gf because she was intelligent and almost too conservative. Plus a calvinist!
>>
File: 1490453419244.jpg (59KB, 453x439px) Image search: [Google]
1490453419244.jpg
59KB, 453x439px
>>127320597

Your gf sounds like a retard social mongoloid, i would just say go to protests and talk to people around there, that will help train you debating people and defending your ideas.

just use your gf to milk your cows. sounds like thats all shes gonna aspire too anyway
>>
>>127321809

A mentally retarded female can easily pass as a normal woman. Shut up and look pretty is the extent of their daily duties
>>
>>127320597
why do you need live political conversation so badly? most people in the real world don't care much about politics, or don't have very well-formed opinions on anything other than emotional or indoctrinated feelings.

I would never try to get deep into politics with a girlfriend. I'd keep it away from your workplace as well. Try talking to siblings or your dad maybe? Or some friends whom you don't work with?

I have a pretty big social network, lots of friends and acquaintances, and really I only get deep into politics with one of my best friends who I've known for almost 20 years, and we share similar viewpoints on most things so it ends up being sort of a circle jerk anyway.

I've had the most productive and informative political conversations by far
>>
>>127320597
>My girlfriend
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA1!!!
* breaths in *
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>127320597
>intellectual
>women
Pick one or the other anon , a pussy isn't a brain no matter what the kikes tell you
>>
>>127320597
I have had one once, and it was with one of my neighbors. She's probably in her late 40s and was getting a degree from UVA. We talked about libertarianism and Trump (this was when he first announced his candidacy).

Pretty rare to find women that can even carry an intelligent political conversation, but they're out there. But you probably don't want to bang them. Stick with the dumb QTs
>>
File: 1490274287304.png (190KB, 458x438px) Image search: [Google]
1490274287304.png
190KB, 458x438px
>Not a Jew
>Looks like a Jew
>>
>>127320597

Women don't have depth.

If you have a "deep" conversation with a girl, it's because she's great at parroting interesting men's opinions.

Don't look for "conversation" with a chick. Or else you're her beta bitch boy. Her girlfriend. Her diary.

What'd'ya know, men and women are actually different. Conversation with a girl is not a conversation the way you look at it.
>>
>>127320597
In interpals I used to talk with a Russian qt about literature and philosophy. She couldn't handle politics, although our ideas matched closely. Just wasn't into it.

Every time a girl says she's into politics she's either a lefty, who shills for fags, abortions, and other asinine things, or an attention seeking ho, such as Lauren Southern.
Real political women are few and far between, if she's interested in politics, she's already a politician.
>>
Don't bother with liberal women. They're idealists that are obsessed with peace and love. One time I slightly revealed my power level and told her the Indians weren't peaceful and deserved to be attacked and she told me I was scaring her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.