[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering the US barely recovered from the 08 recession by

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0503.jpg (165KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0503.jpg
165KB, 1024x768px
Considering the US barely recovered from the 08 recession by bailing out the banks and decreasing interest rates, what exactly will happen once they plunge into another recession?

The USD has been printed to oblivion and there are so many bubbles that have grown out of control over the past years that another bailout would be absolutely absurd
>>
Effortless.
>>
>>127320260
The solution is to let the banks crash, then to dismantle the fractional reserve system. Yes, there will be a few years of shit, but it's worth it in the long run. That's what we've always been good at, planning for the future. Don't let the Jews talk us into something else again.
>>
the banks will collapse, shareholders and 401k cucks will lose a big chunk of their wealth. then the oligarchs will buy the remains for pennies on the dollar, which will promptly rebound.

capitalism is a game of wealth concentration and therefore power concentration.

end result will be universal basic income or revolution.
>>
>>127320260
Good thing we repealed Dodd-Frank, the regulation meant to keep the 08 crash from happening again.
>>
>>127321537
>universal basic income
Stop believing that meme
>>127321891
Repealing glass steagal led to the recession
>>
>>127320260

If I were Trump I'd let the banks crash and then completely dismantle the federal reserve.

Pro: No more federal reserve
Con: Won't win in 2020
>>
>>127321093

This, but I think you underestimate how shitty those years will be. If we have hyperinflation in the US, and cops and emergency services aren't getting paid, and they stop working... every major city will be a warzone within a week. Look at NYC. It's basically a police state - a shitload of heavily militarized cops, backed up tons of FBI, DEA, US Marshalls, and more. Without them that city will tear itself apart.
>>
>>127323245
That would depend on the state of the democrats by then. They are in a ton of hot water for rigging the primaries, and actually being tied to russia through Podesta. Plus if the Seth Rich ordeal finally breaks out, and it becomes clear to everyone that Seth Rich was the leaker and he was assasinated by the "dnc" cleaning crew, the democratic party will probably suffer the same fate as the whig party.
>>
File: IMG_2472.jpg (156KB, 687x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2472.jpg
156KB, 687x800px
>>127323508
Diversity is our strength though?
>>
>>127324129
The MSM and deep state are in bed with the Democrats. The Russia story was a smoke screen to cover thr Seth Rich and impeach Trump since they don't know what he's up to
>>
>>127320260
pics feelsbadman
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.