[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is all of psychoanalysis universally garbage? Are all of its

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: SigmundFreud.jpg (876KB, 1066x1500px) Image search: [Google]
SigmundFreud.jpg
876KB, 1066x1500px
Is all of psychoanalysis universally garbage? Are all of its conclusions wrong and built on faulty premises/assumptions? Have all of its political, psychological, etc. recommendations and contributions been negative? Is there nothing good to be gained from this Jewey part of psychology?
>>
>>127319555
>im smarter than freud

take a look at this faggot and laugh
>>
The future is in neurosciences. Actual science, not theory.
>>
>>127319829
Do you know anything about psychoanalysis or how debunked much of it has been?
>>
>>127319555
you are likely brainwashed by your tv. no it is not useless
>>
File: 1495835464546.jpg (81KB, 621x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495835464546.jpg
81KB, 621x1024px
>>127319829

Almost everything of freud has been exposed asbullshit mnultiple times.

Jesus christ the kikes on this board are unbearable.
>>127319555

Alas, I think some people have problems based on their circumstances and cant get out of it alone. Bad family and happenings in their life and stuff and if they roll up in a ball and dont talk about it, you might get ill.

Sometimes you just eed help to open up and make things work again. I don't think its completely useless, but I think the kikes got it all wrong on purpose, since you always get a psychiatrist when you start questioning everything.

Funny thing: I redpilled my psychologist and he goes to the next meeting fo the Identitary movement with me next month.
>>
>>127319829
many extremely intelligent men have had their theories completely btfo

see: everyone in mathematics before godel
>>
>>127319555
>>
>>127320742
The only people whose theories were particularly directly affected (not debunked mind you, they still had pwer within a certain realm) were some set theorists who believed that you could consistently ground mathematics in some set of axioms and deduce everything from there assuming everything was consistent. To my knowledge that really only extends to Bertrand Russell and some similarly related people.
>>
File: 1495844074477.png (386KB, 615x566px) Image search: [Google]
1495844074477.png
386KB, 615x566px
JUNG
U
N
G
>>
>>127319555
You don't need it if your values are rock solid for serving you well and you didn't fall for any attempt by influential people to solidify your passing weaknesses so as to ensure their superiority. Consider that perhaps the rock solid people cause the fragile people to exist. It's only in the second case that people need to unlearn the false values and for that yes psychology is needed.
>>
>>127319555
DR. JORDAN B PETERSON
>psychoanalyst
Badass, not bunk. Btfo
>>
File: 1495690212614.jpg (154KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1495690212614.jpg
154KB, 800x800px
>>127319829
>jewish psychoanalysis isn't full of shit
>mexican intellectuals
>>
>>127321300
I'm not talking about psychology, but about psychoanalysis.
>>
Experimental psychology is fine.
If it has reproducible experiments, there is something valuable there.
>>
>>127321663
It is still valuable, if this particular "placebo" works for someone who has tried other more reproducible avenues which failed then it works fine. The question should be is it worse than not intervening at all?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.