[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TRUMP ETERNALLY BTFO BY /OURGUY/ BERNIE SANDERS

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 3

File: 4L_LMWc6P8k.jpg (133KB, 741x927px) Image search: [Google]
4L_LMWc6P8k.jpg
133KB, 741x927px
TRUMP ETERNALLY BTFO BY /OURGUY/ BERNIE SANDERS
>>
>>127314636
Top kek
>>
Seth Rich died for this wimp
>>
Commie Bernie sad that he didn't become the new Karl Marx.
>>
>>127314886
even though he's a cuck, at least Sanders has ideological integrity unlike Trump
>>
>>127315197
>at least Sanders has ideological integrity unlike Trump

hahaha. like endorsing hillary clinton after busting her and not giving anybody a refund for the donations?
stop smoking pot you little scum.
>>
Maybe get off twitter and spend that time addressing your wife's upcoming prison term, kike.
>>
Bernie is a sheepdog for the Dem establishment. Didn't give a fuck about his supporters.

You can always stump a Bernout with a one-two question punch: "Why didn't Bernie attack Hillary?" "OK, then why did Bernie attack Trump?"
>>
>>127315164
>>127315502
How much are you getting paid?

>>>/reddit/
>>
File: 1494973496813.gif (1MB, 195x229px) Image search: [Google]
1494973496813.gif
1MB, 195x229px
>>127315197
>Sanders has ideological integrity
You what? This is the same guy that claimed to be anti-establishment, then skilled for the establishment the second he thought he was gonna lose
>>
>>127315783

He was shilling from the beginning. Hence "Enough of the damn emails!"
>>
>>127315702
how do they answer; "Why didn't Bernie attack Hillary?" ?
>>
>>127315702
>>127315871
>>127315783
Take the redpill.

http://www.wionews.com/world/wikileaks-suggests-bernie-sanders-was-blackmailed-during-democratic-primary-8536
>>
>>127314636
Because there's absolutely no one scamming the medicaid system right?

Read up on it there's thousands of dead people mysteriously receiving medicaid.
>>
no refunds bernouts desu
>>
>>127314636
Hello Pot! President Kettle called you a nigger
>>
Bernie Sander supporters are basically young, poor men who want to chill and smoke weed while not having to work. Most of them are students, because this way they could dodge being productive.
The only type of jobs they get is at fast food chains and other minimum wage jobs.
I know this for a fact, because I know this for act.
>>
>>127315197
Yes, his new multi-million dollar vacation home is proof he's down for the struggle with us po folk
>>
>>127315772
How much are YOU getting paid???
>>
>>127316056
This is the funny thing about Americans, you get scammed by the kikes, the militarial industrial complex, big pharma, wallstreet etc. for billions upon billions of dollars. You donĀ“t care.

But when some poor slob gets a few bucks welfare that he may not deserve you lose your shit. You people are so incredibly retarded. You truly deserve whats coming to you. Lost all sympathy.
>>
>>127315975

Because Bernie is a pure politician who doesn't attack others.
>>
>>127315983

Blackmail is letting him off too easily, imo. He didn't need to be blackmailed, because he's always been a fucking phony.
>>
>>127315197
He rants in one of his new summer homes, which he bought with donations, about how evil rich people are.
>>
>>127316467
>>127316978
You're falling for MSM/Shareblue lies about Sanders.
>>
>Cuts to percentage of future growth
>Cuts to current spending.

One of these things is not the same.
>>
>>127316822
>Because Bernie is a pure politician who doesn't attack others.

He's a pussy that doesn't want to lose his public job by offending anybody.
>>
test
>>
>>127318357
Only in DC is giving 5% growth one year after 10% growth the last a cut. That's how twisted politicians are. They're not only entitled to our money, but more every year.
>>
>>127316780
Buddy, you're the first one on the cultural enrichment block.
>>
>>127315772
U wot mate
>>
>>127314636
Watch Mulvaney's explanation. "Cut" includes anything that doesn't receive more money than the year before.
>>
>>127314636
FUCK BOOMERS AND THEIR FUCKING ENTITLEMENTS
>>
Bernie 'Marx' Sanders
>>
>>127317791

No I'm not. I judge him by his own behavior. He kept letting Hillary off the hook through the primary ("Enough of the damn emails!"). He didn't say a damn thing about what happened to his supporters. He's a sheepdog for the Dem establishment, and the worst thing about it is that they didn't even hire him to be a sheepdog.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.