[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: thenasfarce.png (707KB, 1060x718px) Image search: [Google]
thenasfarce.png
707KB, 1060x718px
Is he right?
>>
The problem is the end game of Nat Soc has already been revealed. You can't introduce it now, like it was in the 1930s, because people you are opposed to know the end result of what would happen to them as opposition. If NatSoc were to ever come back it would have to be done subversively, which no one here has the capability of doing. It would have to be some broederbond type shit
>>
I doubt Karl Marx was thinking of Fascism when he wrote that. If he did he's obviously wrong.
>>
It is a quote by Hegel, not Marx
>>
>>127312513
He wasn't alive when fascism was born
>>
Yes I guarantee 90% of the fascists on this board are fit for salt mines or bullet sponges and nothing else
>>
>>127312850
You're kidding?
>>
>>127313021
Marx died in 1880s, he never lived long enough to witness fascism.
>>
wow pol btfo desu
>>
>>127313131
Fascism used aspects of many older ideologies. It wasn't exactly an entirely new ideology.
>>
>>127313021
I know it's hard for you hans, that commies all look the same, but hans, you might be thinking of lenin.
>>
>>127313532
Fascism does not equal savagery or some evil deeds.

Fascism is a phenomenon of an imperialistic society and first showed up after WW1. There was no fascism in medieval times or ancient Rome, not even in WW1.

Read the definition of fascism by Demitrov.
>>
>>127311850
people don't really know what fascism even is. it is used as a slur or an insult by leftists who apply it to any political group aligned to the right of themselves. similar in use to them attaching the "phobia" suffix to anyone they wish to shield from criticism or to stifle debate(eg homophobe, islamophobe). need we even speak of the number one and two leftists defensive stratagems; "anti-semite and "racist" tags. immediately ends all debate, and begins the "no I'm not" "yes you are". so ad to the list of words that have lost their meaning: fascist, Nazi, racist... the list goes on.
>>
>>127313964
>Fascism does not equal savagery or some evil deeds.
Obviously. It's a form of government.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.