[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are black girls becoming the new asian girls? Check the hash

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_6841.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6841.png
1MB, 640x1136px
Are black girls becoming the new asian girls?

Check the hash tag #teamswirl. Black girls are frothing white dick
>>
How does this kind of bullshit help or better the position of the race, or of any of us as individuals? This shit, all of it, is mind poison to keep you stupid and distracted from making more of your own life.
>>
>>127310675

Looks like he's about to punch her in the ovaries
>>
>>127310675
You race mixing whites make me sick. Black girls only want a mixed child so they can have straight hair, no brecause they love you or some weird fetish you have.
>>
That pic looks suspiciously like a gold diggin
>>
>>127310844
maybe he won her over with his amazing personality.
>>
File: IMG_6842.png (316KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6842.png
316KB, 1136x640px
>>127310844
It's a prom photo
>>
>>127310792
Shut your whore mouth, I can dream can't I
>>
>>127310675
Smells like a gold-digger.

Hope he pays the toll tho.
>>
File: beauty-standards.jpg (60KB, 824x597px) Image search: [Google]
beauty-standards.jpg
60KB, 824x597px
>>127310675
>Worked as a carnival vendor
>can confirm
>black girls love flirt
>black girls love flash
>black girls love leaving black boys
only problem, they're black...
>>
Black girls are always flirting with me because I'm a 6'4" white dude with blue eyes and dirty-blonde hair. The satisfaction of just outright ignoring them is huge.

>I'm from a very rural and very German family in North Dakota (never saw a black person until I was twelve years old) and my company moved me to Cleveland. I hate it here but with a $80,000/year paycheck I'm just biding my time and saving.
>>
>>127310675
Why wouldn't women want a white man? More likely to stay and help raise the kids. Isn't as likely to quit a job with no notice and expect her to make all the money.
>>
Once she gets married she will blow up like a balloon, get huge hoop earrings, and transform into an ugly ass sheboon
>>
>>127311072
this! They're not qt3.14 they're fucking nigs!
Approach me all you want with your frumpy friend,
I want my soul to go to heaven thank you very much
>>
>>127310943
>Money Man Spill
kill me
>>
File: IMG_6844.png (1010KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6844.png
1010KB, 640x1136px
>>127311037
Nah bro it's just white privilege at play. Black girls don't care if they are ugly, as long as their dick is white
>>
>>127311153
Stay mad, Tyrone
>>
>>127311223
is that moots prom picture?
>>
>>127311192
Jungle fever is a disease.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/bant/752905
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.