[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The new Far Cry looks pretty sweet

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: farcry-5.jpg (115KB, 1007x672px)
farcry-5.jpg
115KB, 1007x672px
The new Far Cry looks pretty sweet
>>
am i supposed to know these people or something?
>>
>the player is forced to take LSD
>the player walks through a trippy hallucinogenic maze level, until they sit down on a chair
>richard spencer asks the player "will you let me give you a fashy haircut? will you be one of my proud boys?"
>>
I recognize Richard Spencer and Sam, but who are the others?
>>
>>127307191

The guy in the middle is a famous alt light person that gets a lot of heat for being pro-gay from people further to the right, but has a lot of support. He does this whole 'alpha' thing and basically he's the 'based' gay guy that fucks men like women (huge cringe factor). Sam Hyde on the bottom left is a comedian that had a show cancelled. Over on the right the bald guy runs the daily stormer and the guy below him is the dude that punched the antifa girl in berkeley. Dunno about the others.
>>
>>127307146
From top left to bottom right:
Mike Enoch aka Mike Peinovich
Sam Hyde
SeventhSon aka Jesse Dunstain
Richard Spencer
Andrew Anglin
Nathan Damigo
>>
I agree. Precious little snowflakes on /pol need to quit being triggered by something as inconsequential as a video game.
>>
>>127307761

Nobody cares about the game except people on /v/. We're pretending to care because its funny.
>>
>>127307146
Testing.
>>
>>127307146
fuck that larping commie faggot richard spencer
>>
>>127307191
Mike Enoch, Sam Hyde, SeventhSon, Richard Spencer, Andrew Anglin and Nathan Damigo

>not knowing kike enoch
ur missing out bud

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJmEMeY6KVs
>>
>>127307715
Who's the grill tho?
>>
Reminder that if you care more politics in your games rather than gameplay, it's time to off yourself
>>
>>127308014
it's a character in the game anon.
>>
>>127308014

Her name is Danielle Forney. Before she transitioned she was called 'Matt'. Did a huge tila tequila thing and now says racist shit on twitter.
>>
>>127308209
Hot
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.