[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Board Order

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: lou dobbs.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
lou dobbs.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
Now that everyone can't post, I'd just like to say Trump has been a massive fucking disappointment and nobody is being a shill when they say that. That is all.

Fuck Reddit. Fuck nu-/pol/. Fuck ecelebrities.
>>
People eventually get as much freedom as they can handle. None.

Heil Trump
Heil victory
>>
>>127304122
I'll vote for Trump again. I just am sick of being called a shill for pointing out his shit with Israel and Saudis
>>
I'm not dissapointed because he's doing exactly what he said he'd do. I'm a leftist though and I secretly hoped we'd get another Obama out of this shit the way the Bush years were positive for progressives in general, but the "regressive left" has just gone full retard with Trump in the white house.
>>
>>127304135
I don't think the democrats have any chance at salvaging their party. Their leadership is too corrupt

I'm right-wing but would love to have a proper challenger next cycle
>>
>>127304113
Fucking oath can we make your post a fucking sticky
>>
>>127304113
Trump has done most things right. Sure he's too plutocratic for my tastes but his impulsivity frees him from consensus control of neoconservative interests.
>>
File: ss+(2017-05-27+at+05.12.36).jpg (329KB, 1191x771px) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2017-05-27+at+05.12.36).jpg
329KB, 1191x771px
>>127304164
Maybe I'd agree with you if it weren't for his kike daughter
>>
He hasn't invaded Syria or Iran and he has been fine domestically. Only faggots and shills with soros-backed passes are "disappointed" in Trump.
>>
>>127304113
Do you feel like there were any better options during the entire election? Clinton sure as shit wouldn't have been better, and I don't think any of the other R primary candidates would have even won. Rand Paul is the only one I can think of that would have been better on some stuff, but he never would have gotten anywhere, and he'd be shitty on just as many other things.
>>
>>127304192
Rand Paul might have been better, but he seemed like such a weak guy who never would have beaten Hillary. He's at least aware of what's happening in Syria right now and how the US picked the wrong side in the Saudi/Iran conflict
>>
>>127304135
Frankly, they could totally fuck up the GOP by going full progressive but this Russia shit just makes them look retarded.
>>
>>127304206
They're unironically spending more time talking about 6 degrees of separation Russia theories than about Trump cutting social programs

It's fucking ridiculous
>>
>>127304132
Essentially this. Anybody left of Trump is just gonna expand the government gibs and encroach on my rights more and empower communists and the brown horde. I would happily vote for a classic liberal like Ron Paul instead but none will run
>>
>>127304201
Yeah, I lean more towards Rand on a lot of stuff because he's a moderate libertarian, but he's so fucking milquetoast I'm surprised he's ever won an election on any level.
>>
Agreed. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt at least until 2018 or 2019. For someone who wants to Make America Great AgainĀ®, if he can't do shit in two years, he's useless.

Trumpfag shills are the new Obamadrones.
>>
>>127304113
I can't stand him either

>>127304201
>>127304192
We wanted someone that wasn't pro greater Israel. Rand was and went on about the holocaust and shit which is why we didn't like him

>>127306487
Fuck off
>>
>>127304113
Nigger
>>
Why can't people post?
>>
>>127307028
Google captcha malfunctioned but now it's fixed and the_donald is back
>>
wat
>>
>>127304135
>unironically identifies as leftist
how's that government bailout working out for you guys? changed any policies or are you just gonna spend all your money then come back to daddy for more?
>>
>>127304113
test
>>
he's done more for american than any President in the last 50yrs

i'll take it.
>>
I can post fine...
>>
>>127308417
except everything he's done is bad...
>>
two scoops
>>
God Bless Montana
>>
Wait can someone explain to me what's going on with the posting??
>>
>>127309005
Captchas were broken for about 4 hours
>>
>>127304181

>hasn't invaded
>has been fine

So he hasn't raped shit sideways? That's your measure of success? The nigger has done fuckall but implement more kikes into the whitehouse.... The honkeyNigger is a literal Jewish manchurian candidate.

Fuck. Trump. Fuck. You.
Kike.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.