[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw stupid wagecucks just bend over and pledge their lives

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Porky_.png (297KB, 576x566px) Image search: [Google]
Porky_.png
297KB, 576x566px
>mfw stupid wagecucks just bend over and pledge their lives for us while we milk them dry and pay them less than the value of their labor

Go ahead, blame the Jews and the blacks. Tell me how Trump will make the wealth "trickle down". Tell me how you're a brave white rugged individualist out to destroy those eeeevil leftists.
>>
>>127303841
Speaking of fucking porky why the fuck cant i post without a pass wtf is this kike shit also

Porky=jews
>>
The wealth isn't trickling down. It's you who have to get your shit together and climb the ladder.

Stop telling me I need to pay for someone else's cardiac disease.
Stop telling me I need to pay for someone else's cigarette career.
>>
>>127303841
no more shills huzzah
>>
>>127303841
Appropriation
>>
Most companies fail. Therefore, most employees extract surplus labour from their bosses.
>>
>>127303841
I have a house, cars, no debts, wife and kid with $130k in savings. All that with zero education just hard work and smart choices.

>Hows that going college debt in an arts degree going for you?
>>
People who work hard should have more money. Fuck communists, day of the helicopter when
>>
File: 1495220906433.jpg (49KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1495220906433.jpg
49KB, 640x480px
>Be at Work
>Start day off at normal setting up the machine to make Cardboard Boxes
>Notice a small blue box on the other side of the machine on my power supply box.
>Has an iPhone recording video since my shift started
>Recording someone at a workplace in the state of WA without consent is a violation of the worker's rights so I'm pissed.
>find out it's first shift's managers phone by the look of it and the Company e-mails on the lockscreen.
>Tell the Plant manager and give him the phone

>The next day tells me he didn't know it was illegal and slapped him on the risk. told him not to do it again

B O T H W I L L B E F I R E D N O W :)
>>
But Porky, you are the Jews.

Also I'm not worried about the "value of my labour", I make enough to live comfortably and have enough spare time.
I am bothered by how you have run a decades long campaign to destroy the things people found fulfilment in, like religion, family and nationalism.
>>
>>127303885
that's what you get for trying to impress people with your proxies, faggot
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.