[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Houston is full of Muslims!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (50KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 600x300px
When did Houston get so full of Muslims/Hindus?

I go to Houston every year, on an anual trip to go an buy clothes. This time I saw more people wearing ethnic clothes than ever before.

Houston is now full of Muslims, Hindus and other people wearing ethnic clothes
>>
Chinks and Hindus are literally invading the Woodlands and other white afluent neighborhoods
>>
>>127299186
>annual trip to buy clothes?

Why?
>>
>>127299494
In America you can get certain brands that are too expensive in Mexico
>>
The Jew pyramid economics scheme requires large amounts of immigration or babies being born. In our Western countries we've always embraced immigration as a way to prop up the system.. the issue now is the low tier immigrants and their religious beliefs.. but they can't and won't stop them. That's the main red pill.. they literally fuel the economy and make the GDP numbers look good and the Jew banks keep writing cheques.. war and immigration.
>>
>>127299385
Can confirm, I live in Spring near the Woodlands and pretty affluent as well. At my part time job we get so many ethnic Africans, fresh off the boat gooks and Indians it's ridiculous.
>>
>>127299186
Houston is one of the biggest and most multicultural cities in our country, which is why I love it. You can eat anything there

If you want to visit a white city, see Austin
>>
>>127300070
This is a nu-shill post. Less abrasive than usual.. it's posted to make pol think there are moderate leftists here that actually believe this shit.

Never forget that the boomers chose ethnic food over space exploration and ignore and identify nu shill posters
>>
>>127299186
Ramadan Mubarak
>>
>>127300391
I'm far left, and I was here a good decade before this libertarian racist christfag cancer
>>
I live in Katy (West Houston). I can confirm! In the last 2 years, we have been literally invaded by indians and muslims. I mean, it's to the point where you see women wearing that black shit and Men in white robes. It's disgusting. I am actually in the process of moving back up to East Texas 'the South'.
>>127301537
>I'm far left, and I was here a good decade before this libertarian racist christfag cancer
Which means you are a faggot transplant from california or yankeeland. GTFO out of my state.
>>
>>127299186
Do you go there legally?
>>
>>127301789
Try the Midwest. I'm a real American, not some secessionist with more pride in my racist shithole than my nation

Also by the way, your laws here are fucked -- I've never lived in such a big government state
>>
Houston is multicultural but honestly racial tension here is probably lower than a lot of places. Probably because ones that come here do it for the job opportunities and contribute to society. This is one of the best places to work in the country. I could see this city outgrowing even New York City. It just won't stop expanding and becoming more of a cluster fuck.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.