[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are dying out. How do we stop this?!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

We are dying out. How do we stop this?!
>>
>how do we stop this?
Increasee antisemitism to discourage exogamy.
>>
It's over.
>>
>>127298878
>not shutting down ministry of immigration
>not having a ministry of native population service
>not replacing ministry of immigration with ministry of native population
>not having ministry of quality of life

israel did all that and is prospering. even hasidics in goyimlands have their ministry of population service where they deal with matchmaking, shelter providing for families and giving government-based funds to couples to have more babies
you goys really are idiots.
>>
>>127298878
Aaah Italy land of freedom and no kikes.
>>
>>127298878
>jews promote miscegenation
>it backfires when the average jude starts falling for the shit that was only supposed to effect the goyim.
Pottery. The Jews need to embrace diversity, its 2017 for fucks sake.
>>
>>127298878

>Oy vey Schlomo! The degeneracy was made to destroy the goyim family, not our own!

I love jews. Ruin society, fuck things up for yourselves as well, and then wonder why people everywhere throughout history have persecuted you.
>>
>>127298878
Accept diversity.
>>
>>127298878
I am a halfsie too.
>>
File: A_happy_leaf.jpg (21KB, 198x198px) Image search: [Google]
A_happy_leaf.jpg
21KB, 198x198px
>>127298878
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
How about some kind of camp for Jewish people to go to where they will only be around each other. This is a good way to escape anti Semitism from the greater community and keep them away while you are enabled to repopulate.

Trust me, you'll love it.
>>
>>127298878
>Yes Diversity is About Getting Rid of Jewish People (And That's a GOOD Thing!)
>>
Good thing Jewish genes are dominant
>>
File: 1492378758556.jpg (50KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1492378758556.jpg
50KB, 900x900px
>tfw they bait us with 'HAHAHA WHITES ARE DYING OUT THE FUTURE IS BROWN but in reality they're dying out even faster with below replenishment level birth rates among Diaspora Jews and especially liberal Jews
>tfw only ones left by 2100 will be ultra orthodox ones that don't care about everyone else and live their own peaceful lives away from everyone else
>tfw some white countries and enclaves will survive while the kikes shoah themselves with their own anti-white dysgenics
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.