[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Only 14 federal prosecutors have been killed in the last 100

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: 1495866242833.png (429KB, 519x879px) Image search: [Google]
1495866242833.png
429KB, 519x879px
Only 14 federal prosecutors have been killed in the last 100 years.

Beranton Whisenant Jr was federal prosecutor who worked in the major crimes unit. Its unknown what cases he was working on at the moment, he'd only recently joined the Attorney Office this year.

In my opinion this murder was meant to send a message, no effort was made to hide the body and it was left on Hollywood beach in miami florida, which just so happens to be in between the districts that debbie wasserman shultz was responsible for.

I have reason to believe (Beranton) may have received information and was working on a case involving Debbie and others affiliated with the DNC. His murder was meant to send a message.
>>
>>127298513
Ausanon thinks he's got something here, I'm pretty unapprised to the whole thing, but here's this if anyone thinks it's interesting.
>>
This could very well be related to seths case. A computer belonging to either Imran Awan
or Debbie wasserman shultz' computer is being held as evidence currently.

I believe that the computer being held by capitol police could have information on it pertaining to Seth in some way. It just seems highly unusual that as soon a few days after this starts blowing up, and debbie loses her cool with the capitol police chief, that this federal prosecutor from her district shows up dead, especially when you consider that 14 federal prosecutors have died in the last 100 YEARS
>>
>>127298654
Thanks for making the thread for me, this retarded IP Ban has made it impossible for me to spread any new information that pops up.
>>
>>127298964
Well the ball is in your court for another 296 posts, I don't think I can bump as OP, and quite frankly, I haven't been keeping up with this one well enough.

We must refuse to go quietly into the night, so that the rest of us might know that monsters lurk in the dark.
>>
>>127298513
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
HAPPENING
>HAPPENING
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
SETH RICH CASE SOLVED
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ [Embed]

Haha, just yanking your chains guys. The case was already solved ages ago. Yup, just got off the phone with the DC Police and, as we all expected, it turns out he was murdered by some random thief. They think it was over drug money Seth owed because he was a heroin addict after all. Welp, at least this wild goose chase is over!

With that out of the way, does anybody here want to go out for a camping trip? I'd love to meet some of you blokes, I'm in California if you're interested in meeting with me.
>>
>>127299441
Quality shitpost.
>>
Bumping with infographics about shill identification. Im going to do some digging to find out more about this guy and who he is\was connected to. If anyone has anything to contribute or wishes to bump i would very much appreciate it.
>>
>>127299628
BUMP
>>
>>127298513
hollywood beach is in broward county you shit
>>
>>
I'm too lazy to make a new thread but with the federal judge throwing out the DC sniper's life sentences I am starting to get tired of these federal judges behaving like kings.
>>
File: Capture.png (349KB, 583x533px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
349KB, 583x533px
>>127299823
Yes and debbie was responsible for the 23rd district in florida, which includes hollywood beach.
>>
>>127299441

I would say you're baneposting this little investigation we got going. However that does sound like something all the normies would accept for an 'explanation' outside the scope of a "Failed Robbery"
>>
File: 1306362210470.jpg (42KB, 392x372px) Image search: [Google]
1306362210470.jpg
42KB, 392x372px
>>127298513
Daily Dose:
https://youtu.be/detM0cKxWro
https://youtu.be/oBSvUlkB61s
>>
bump for truth and justice

I will pray to kek
>>
>>127298513
Bump
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.