[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are they hiding? http://archive.is/UWl3O

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: screenshot.png (366KB, 643x711px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot.png
366KB, 643x711px
What are they hiding?

http://archive.is/UWl3O
>>
Every company underpays women.

Its because women are seen as less valuable and are offered lower wages.

Its blatant sexism, this is the wage gap. This is why we need feminism
>>
>>127296589
[citation needed]
>>
>>127296589

it's because all the women who work at google do jobs like "google promoter" and "diversity officer". And all the men do the coding, algorithm development and business end of things. Google knows that the women's job requires less skill and is less important, so they pay them less. Should a diversity officer with a BA in women's studies whose job it is to make google appear PC really make $500k like the genius coder they nabbed from harvard comp sci? Probably not.
>>
>>127296763
The girl who likes playing with clocks is pretty cute to be desu
>>
>>127296589
That's not why women make less, it has been scientifically proven that women are less aggressive and so will negotiate less aggressively compared to men. If a woman goes into a job at Google and they say "hey lady we're going to pay you $100k/year starting salary" her eyes will bug out and she'll instantly agree, sign the contract, and go to work. When they make the same offer to a man, on average the man is going to say "hold on just a minute, I think I'm worth $115k/year to start" and they'll have a back and forth, settle on $108k/year and the man will sign the contract. Now the man's making more, but he fought for it in the negotiation that the woman foolishly didn't pursue.

Women have literally no one to blame but themselves, and yet they still find a way to pass the buck.
>>
>>127296497
But I thought Google was progressive since they are against Drumpf?

WTF, I love Trump now.
>>
>>127296589
But woman are less valuable. Still your second statement is horseshit.
>>
>>127296497
>What are they hiding?
the janitors?
>>
>>127296965
So we start everyone out at the same wage. Sexism solved
>>
>>127296497
>google panders with their shitty little doodles to feminists and such
>gets caught doing this
Kek.
>>
>>127297835
You can't have fixed salaries in corporate positions in a capitalist system where there are varying degrees of skill and experience. You can't standardize and account for everything. What if one guy has 6 months more experience than another guy, does he instantly get more money? But what if the other guy just seems smarter despite having less experience, does that level the playing field? There's a million different considerations. Negotiation must be part of the equation.

Women either need to become better negotiators or accept that they're going to have a disadvantage in the job market.
>>
>>127296589
such obvious bait, now watch it get 5689 yous. pol is so autistic
>>
>>127297835
Fucking die, commie faggot
>>
>>127297835

>So we start everyone out at the same wage. Sexism solved

I can't tell if you're baiting with this comment or if you really believe what you're typing. It's not "sexism" if it's justified. If it truly is justified behavior, then it's just being smart, not sexist (which it is justified).

Google (one of the most profitable and efficient companies in the world) pays people based on their usefulness. Despite their obvious SJW nature, even they still agree that women (on average) are worth less than their male counterparts when it comes to quality of work/amount of work produced (which is why they pay them less obviously).
>>
>>127296589
No human is sexist.
>>
>>127298285
part of that issue is corps will sometimes have it as a rule among employees not to discuss wages, and the wages pitched to women tend to normally be lower than the average for men (so that when they negotiate for what they think is a higher wage than initially proposed, turns out actually to still be under compensation for what potentially might be the same work). without being able to acquire adequate information to make an adequate decision, most women are left fighting for less than what they could have actually gotten.
>>
don't women tend to ask for less pay when starting? if you're getting interviewed and don't negotiate your starting pay than either you're not that qualified or you don't know the value of your skills. an employer isn't going to argue if you ask for $2 less than what they would have paid you
>>
>>127300892
that's not exactly true, you're right that most companies do have policy regarding wage discussion since it's a contentious point and can cause strife among employees, but statistically women don't get offered much less (if at all) than men do initially, it's just that they rarely try to negotiate any adjustment to that starting wage whereas the majority of men will definitely negotiate an adjustment. The studies show that the post-negotiation wages differ, and that's why, because of the negotiation that women, on average, refuse to participate in.

Like I said, the onus is on women to sharpen up on negotiation (maybe start including it in part of their gender studies class) otherwise they'll fall behind.
>>
>>127296497
yes
>>
Google hires some girls to do fake jobs and makes up the gap with actual coding poos. Now the bottom is falling out.
>>
>>127297075
This is the ultimate red pill my dudes.
>>
>>127296497
>Google
>Finding it challenging to process data
What am I reading?
>>
>>127296497
The wage gap myth is one that I've seen explained on numerous occasions but still doesn't go away.

You aren't entitled to the salary of a 40 hour week when you only work 30 hours. Women choose to work less and in lesser roles. It's really as simple as that
>>
>>127296589
>women doesn't want to clock in overtime and work more than the minimum
>wtf why do women get paid less
>>
File: img.jpg (17KB, 247x319px) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
17KB, 247x319px
Maybe Google will rise up and take over companies that charge your company to give them your salary and demographics.
>>
>>127304686
Ahh. So they created a Social Media and SEO department?
>>
>>127296497
First of, people that work in the payroll don't and can't discriminate because their role is not to make decisions but to solve/calculate and deposit numbers in the bank. They don't deal with money, just numbers on an excel sheet. So when someone from a company says, "it's too expensive to get wage data" they mean it because finance is not paid wage gendered data, and there's no particular department as such that does that. This means you need a new department that does that and you know what setting up a new department means? Calculating how much profit they would make for the said corporation and setting up such a department is beyond bollocks and only someone truly bluepilled SJW-tard would spend money to set up.

>women are paid less
No they are not, everyone is paid depending on what your position is, how much time you've spent with the company, how much profit you yielded for company in the past financial year.

Talking about new people that get hired, HR decides how much new person gets paid depending on the current market value and HR is predominantly women everywhere, to think they would let women get paid less... is something absurd, but that's not the main point. First of all, this assumption that women are paid less is false and leading your argument with a false base is shooting your own leg. The person should be asked, how do you know women are paid less? Any point they make can then be easily defeated because they're gonna say something out of prejudicial anecdote and not real data.
>>
File: nge_pepe.png (357KB, 540x780px) Image search: [Google]
nge_pepe.png
357KB, 540x780px
I don't really get this underpaying stuff.

I work for one of the bigger IT giants and there's pay variety amongst men doing the same jobs on the same corporate level. Some are caused by the time when they joined(newer employees earn more), some if it is caused by some employees being better at negotiating raises.

There is no one single level of pay for a type of a job you do.

So if there's varied levels of pay for men doing the exact same work, how could women have "equal pay"?

I don't get it.
>>
>>127296497
>Google: I'll give you 120k
>Man: I want 150k
>Woman: Awesome can I get off my knees yet
>>
>>127296497
Target jewish/muslim owned companies with this.
We get them to admit the wage gap is false, or we get useful idiots boycotting them.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.