[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are conservatives always the butt of the jokes?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: DAjNpDjXkAEmNX4.jpg (64KB, 748x415px) Image search: [Google]
DAjNpDjXkAEmNX4.jpg
64KB, 748x415px
Why are conservatives always the butt of the jokes?
>>
File: 174015_360.jpg (15KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
174015_360.jpg
15KB, 360x360px
>>127294824

Because they're always afraid of change.
>>
At least conservative men are not ugly. Liberal men are usually fat faced and beta.
Lol pathetic
>>
because they are dumber, it is just science
>>
File: toxic masculinity.jpg (59KB, 645x412px) Image search: [Google]
toxic masculinity.jpg
59KB, 645x412px
>>127294824
because they look so ridiculous.
>>
These days libtards are the "Anus" of jokes sorry you lose. Especially with the lack of creativity. Clearly that is lacking with your low self confidence. Hence this pathetic leaf
>>
>>127295063
I dunno. It seems like most men are fat and retarded these days. Sometimes they wear a zelda shirt and sometimes they wear a polo shirt. Most of em are fat.
>>
File: 1495779114626.png (669KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1495779114626.png
669KB, 800x430px
That is slowly changing. The old ancient cable networks this is true. However, on the new frontier, the internet-- we are winning the silent culture war and a majority of them don't even realize it in their tiny bubbles.

Right-wing/Center/Classical Lib views are being eaten up so fast on YouTube it's actually really incredible and awe-inspiring. People are tired of Leftism and moral posturing. It's over. No one cares anymore about how you want refugees in the country. No one cares about your video about giving 20 bucks to a homeless man. Is that man even happier than he was yesterday after he blows that 20 bucks? Most likely worse off or spent it on drugs. No one CARES-- except of course, the lowest common denominator that base their whole existence on human emotion instead of logic and reason.
>>
File: 1495775789577.jpg (287KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1495775789577.jpg
287KB, 1500x1500px
>>127295308

Subhumans come in many stripes.
>>
"Science" is not on your side either. So Salty!
>>
File: download.png (8KB, 344x146px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
8KB, 344x146px
>>127294824
Fuck you faggot
Get raped by a pack of nogs
Saged
>>
>>127294824
Conservatives are the dark knight to the world's gotham.
>>
That is true fatties in Zelda shirts and polos.
>>
>>127294824
because the left-wing media potrays them as stupid.
>>
>>127294824

>Why are conservatives always the butt of the jokes?

Because liberals don't have a sense of humor.
>>
>Liberals CONSTANTLY make fun of impoverished rednecks
>Something happens under republican that somehow hurts impoverished people (especially dems)
"WTF WHY IS THIS RACIST ALLOWED TO DO THIS"
>>
>>127294824
They're not anymore cuz you faggots out funnied the left. Now places like the Donald are attracting the real autists and giving moderate conservatives a bad name
>>
>>127294824
Liberals are very limited in joking making. They have to be politically correct or else their lives will get ruined. Making jokes about conservatives is safe and won't get you fired.
>>
>>127295863
Is that such a bad thing? I mean good, Donald managed to unintentionally switch the parties (or maybe he is the 88D chess player kek) to make Leftists the crazy anti-russian hysterics while we are the party of economic issues rather than morals and social issues. It amazes me. For example, on black twitter, a lot of women have this preconception that a lot of people 'look down' on women with natural afro-hair. I've never seen such a masochistic group of people that create their own problems instead of actually live freely like they fucking can. No one is going to say "uh maam you're afro-centric hair is really triggering my ability to work in this environment"

It's just MAD
>>
>>127294824
Because they are cucked and afraid to defend themselves
>>
>>127294824
Because it's always OK to punch up, and conservatives are usually up. They control and thrive in the US. Even if they are outnumbered, it's still their world. Let they losers hate. They are still just poor losers.
>>
>>127294946
Like allowing niggers to take over the country, how silly of them
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.