[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpilling Normies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Red_and_blue_pill.jpg (88KB, 1200x679px) Image search: [Google]
Red_and_blue_pill.jpg
88KB, 1200x679px
I think I've found a relatively effective redpill-lite that Normies have been receptive to.

I've only tried it on people I trust or have a personal relationship with and I never bother with anyone who describes themself as being part of the political left. That being said, here's my approach:

I try to make it a partisan/political issue as opposed to a racial/ethnic one. I point out that despite Jews only being about 2% of the US pop, they make up nearly a fifth of Congressional Dems including much of the leadership, they make up 3/4 of the liberal wing of the Supreme Court, vote something like 80-20 Democrat in every election, run most of the major banks and MSM networks, and pour billions into leftist causes (i.e. Soros).

I make sure to note that I don't believe there's some conspiracy involving every Jew and that the few right wing Jews are based and then suggest we take measures to strip the left wing Jews of their positions and influence.

In almost every instance, I've received a positive response. I'm considering how to move forward from that point. Thoughts?
>>
File: 1493503141593.jpg (31KB, 529x341px) Image search: [Google]
1493503141593.jpg
31KB, 529x341px
>>127291903
most normies stop listening after they hear the word jew attached to any sort of negative connotation because muh holocaust
>>
>>127292748
You're completely right. That's why I've focused on people I have a rapport with and I've tried my best to obscure it beneath politics as much as possible. Most right wing Normies dislike blacks and get they vote Democrat in droves. When you point out that Jews behave the same way, I've found they tend to be open to doing something about it. The question then becomes how do we get them to take the next step?
>>
In my opinion you're better off targeting the instruments of attack, rather than the wielder.

First take down the media, then the rest is easy. People are dumb, give them practical advice they can use like "the media is bad" or "your mother will die in her sleep".
>>
>>127293021
I can't say that this isn't effective either. Being able to just attack "the banks" or "the media" etc. is another helpful to way to obscure the issue and get them on board. I just think need to be more clever about how we go about this.

Good stuff so far.
>>
>>127291903
Every time I read one of these it never accounts for anything history-related, which sheds a lot of light.

But then again, being a big meme in real life is just kind of sad I doubt you'd have the time to look up shit that matters.
>>
>>127293879
From my experience, most people have been conditioned against "here's my list of bad stuff Jews did/lied about in the past."

While that sort of thing might be a good way to move them into the next step, it's typically a nonstarter for the initial redpilling. You've almost got to get them started on something so innocuous or subsumed that they don't even know it's happening. Then you can move on to the higher doses.
>>
>>127291903
That's all you have to do. Just normalizing anti-semitism in a way that doesn't seem like you are trying to force it on them is a good tactic. We also need every non-white anon to do this the most.
>>
>>127294825
This.
>>
>>127291903
What's the literal first sentence you use? You can't just throw Jew out there immediately. For Christ's sake, most people dont even realize jews aren't white.
>>
>>127295804
Honestly, I start out by cracking a couple jokes about Jews and mixing them in with unrelated politically incorrect jokes or saying something else benign. The use of humor/satire is disarming too. They still get the message, its floating arouns but the part of the brain that would normally fight is switched off because this is just a buddy kidding around. Over time, I crank it up gradually.

When I get serious I always try to segway into it or piggyback off something they've said like, "Yeah nearly all blacks vote Democrat. Most Jews are progressive too." Or "Yeah, I crack these jokes but in all seriousness, I don't have anything against Jews. It's just frustrating that so many of them turn out liberal and support all these causes hurting our country." <insert facts here>
>>
>>127295804
I mean, it's slow and frustrating as Hell but we're talking real baby steps here. Like, I mean taking weeks or months before I even venture an "offensive" joke and then months of that before I start slipping in the lightest of redpills. I wish there were a quicker way, but this is literally the only methodology I've seen have any effect short of people having a "coming to God" moment all on their own.
>>
>>127296860
>>127296623
This is what I've been doing too. I can vouch that jumping right into naming the jew scares them off completely. But slow and steady I've had marked successes. Keep it up man.
>>
File: 14453526565790.jpg (7KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
14453526565790.jpg
7KB, 250x241px
>that the few right wing Jews are based

You mean (((neocohens?)))
>>
>>127298372
you have to give some leeway initially.
>>
File: socrates.jpg (55KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
socrates.jpg
55KB, 300x300px
>>127291903
>I'm considering how to move forward from that point. Thoughts?

YOU: "So, anon, why do you think that jewish people have that much power and money, despite only being an extremely small portion of the population?

Them: (Something about being more intelligent, I'm sure)

YOU: "So you are saying that intelligence is genetic?"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socratic_method

Something like that....

SJW's perspectives are regurgitated by their deepstate run, social media feed.

And like ALL propaganda, the deepstates propaganda is nothing but lies.

And a house of cards is an incredibly tenuous structure.
>>
File: winblah.png (90KB, 2560x1272px) Image search: [Google]
winblah.png
90KB, 2560x1272px
>>127302098
>And a house of cards is an incredibly tenuous structure.

This is why SOME redpills, can introduce a mental state equivalent to the "Blue Screen of Death", (I coined that phrase, btw) in "social justice warriors." (Well they certainly aren't going to call them the CLUB OF LYING FOOLS, that's for damn sure... ain't no one gonna join that club.)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.