[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I deliver pizzas for a living AMA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1534.jpg (53KB, 381x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1534.jpg
53KB, 381x500px
This is political because of the socio-economic factors that have driven niggers and kikes to create a whack society that devalues pizza-drivers
>>
>>127287679
>no respect
>>
>>127288008
Who do you think it is that delivers your warm, round, tasty treat each night?
>it's not a robot
It's me
>>
>>127288218
All of you fags that aren't posting are missing out on the greatest thread ever. Just wait and see.
>>
>>127287679
Surely you have questions of the pizza driver? Surely you are curious what goes on behind the scenes?
>>
>>127288758
Obviously, this thread is being saged hard by people that know that pizza drivers hold the truth.
>>
>>127289011
Who wants red pills? Anyone?
>>
>>127289205
Red pill #1 - Capitalism

Most people conflate capitalism with the free market. This is wrong. Capitalism may, or may not, include the free market, but this is not its defining characteristic. If it was, it would be called free-marketism.

So what does capitalism mean? The emphasis is on Capital. Obviously.

More specifically, it means the extraction of capital from labor.

Capital is defined as the manufactured goods that are used to manufacture other goods or services. Like a factory.

Not too long ago, those who manufactured goods or services owned the capital that provided such things. Think of a shoe cobbler owning his shoe cobbling equipment.

But then, with the industrial revolution, factories were formed that could produce more shoes for less money. But to own a factory required substantial wealth.

The factories cheap shoes put shoe cobblers out of business. They had to go work in the factories; owned by people that did not provide the labor.
>>
>>127290098
Thus the people who owned the capital became separated from the people who provided the labor; whereas once they were one.

Communism developed in answer to this. It sought to put the state, representing the people, in charge of the capital. But still, it separated capital from labor.

Both are wrong. Both try to disempower the individual from his ability to earn his own living, thereby dehumanizing men.

The goal is to return the ownership of capital to each individual so that they are empowered without the state or the corporation.
>>
File: 1494638326771.jpg (53KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1494638326771.jpg
53KB, 500x500px
>>127287679
I delivered too
You were prob a shit driver
>>
>>127291734
I still am a pizza driver. You faggot!
>>
>>127287679
what is your favorite oizza to deliver?
>>
>>127293819
Really? That's the best you have?
>>
>>127287679
NOBODY CARES TEXBROS GET IN HERE >>127293823
>>
>>127294454
Don't exploit my genius thread.
>>
only children think a job defines you. money is money.
>>
>>127294625
I'm not quite sure that children think about such things.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.